Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

...And that's what happens to rotten little shits

Posted by Amethyst 
...And that's what happens to rotten little shits
January 18, 2009
A little scenario played out this afternoon when waiting for a bus. Somebody's little princess was not getting what she wanted. But I certainly did.

A pinched-face cow and a no-brain duh were pushing their howling 3 year old long-blonde-haired 'pink princess' down the street past the department store. They stopped, and Moomie crouched down in front of the pushchair. Said something like "Lottie! Don't be so naughty! Stop making a fuss!"

Lottie frowned, eyeballed her Moomie, leaned forward into her face, opened her mouth and screamed "YYYYYEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRGH!". She then sat back.

Moomie says "Stop it! Stop it now Lottie. Not funny. Behave."

Lottie frowned, eyeballed her Moomie again, leaned forward into her face again, opened her mouth and screamed "YYYYYEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRGH!". Her horrible wet pink tongue and tiny little peggy teeth were nauseating to see. I was wondering if her breath stank. She then sat back.

Moomie said "I said stop it! What did I say?! Stop it now. Or we're going home."

Lottie frowned some more, eyeballed her Moomie again, leaned forward into her face again, opened her mouth and screamed "YYYYYEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRGH!". She then sat back.

Before Moomie could stand up, Lottie screamed again and went rigid in the chair. She kicked Moo in the arm and her shoe flew off. Screamed some more and thrashed around. Stuck her foot out to that Moo could put the shoe back on her foot.

Moo picked up the shoe, and said no we're going. Went round to the back of the pushchair (where Duhddie still stood gazing up into outer space wishing an alien mothership would arrive and abduct him away from this personal hell). Before Mooface could start pushing the chair forward again, Lottie flailed around and stood right up in front of the chair (her restraints were obviously long and loose). Nobody was hanging onto the handles. The pushchair pitched forward and hit Lottie in the back of the head and the back of the legs simultaneously, landing her on the sidewalk spread eagled face downward, with the pushchair on top of her. Wheels in the air. Reminded me of Dorothy's house landing on the wicked witch of the east.

I had to get on my bus, so I didn't see the aftermath of that. But I laughed myself all the way home.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Re: ...And that's what happens to rotten little shits
January 18, 2009
k001!

Thanks for sharing!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Classic. Amethyst, you've totally made my day. bouncing and laughing
January 18, 2009
Great story! What goes around, come around (like the wheels of the pushcart LOL)! Thanks for sharing.

(P.S. - ooh, I just got a Full House on the Anti-Spam code, 3 Ps and 2 Ks. What do I win? shrug)
January 18, 2009
deegee

(P.S. - ooh, I just got a Full House on the Anti-Spam code, 3 Ps and 2 Ks. What do I win? shrug)

Well, for one thing, you need to POST the CAPTCHA, not just describe it, like this:

CAPTCHA = UtJGN

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 18, 2009
The "little pink princess" just discovered one of life's little secrets; Actions have consequences. However, like most all of her learning will undoubtedly have to be discovered, which is of course is by fate, circumstance, and by being taught lessons by other people, moomie and duddy will play NO active role. This child should have been forcibly pulled from that stroller and spanked, forcibly placed back in it with restraints tightened, and rolled straight back from whence she came. If she was STILL wailing after she got home, then she should have been contained in her room until she could shut up AND show some semblance of remorse. Allowing "little pink princess" to continue to act like an ass in public is doing her NO favors.
January 18, 2009
This will change nothing. Screamer probably got ice cream for her pains.
Just remember, you were not born an adult and I think it is safe to say at one point in YOUR life, you were a little shit too.
January 18, 2009
What a brat. A quick spank at the first manipulative scream should have solved the problem. Luckily Karma was watching.

January 18, 2009
Given Lottie's mom's apparent cluelessness, likely that little brat will be socialized to become one of the numberless hateful moos who are so insecure and jealous that they criticize the people who have made the correct choice to be childFREE, 24/7/365! Woohoo! :drkbddy
January 19, 2009
well parents, i was taught my my granny, not to have temper tantrums. i was a good boy during my childhood, none of this running wild.

i was 2, i was jut about to do my first tantrum, when my granny who had a big pan of water ready to make a boiled joint, said, we will have none of that young man, i ignored her and she threw the water from the pan all over me, can i tell you that that short sharp shock. stopped me from tantrums..

and gave my mother a peaceful time. now this wa parenting and grand parenting. thats the whole point, parents are not teaching the children good manners, not teaching them caring. this is your fault parents.

little shits are taught by big shits, its up to you to break that system. but of course you dont want too you want to be martyrmoo..

trolls please read, badly behaving kids are YOUR responsibility

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 19, 2009
Full Disclosure:

I actually WAS a little shit like that; I got put to my room, grounded, etc. and I would still do it again. My mother would even smack me occasionally. No wonder she didn't have more kyds. Eventually, I grew out of it, but I still rub people the wrong way sometimes.

For that reason, I think this story is ESPECIALLY funny.

January 19, 2009
We could always hope they left the kid like that for about 5 minutes or so.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 19, 2009
I wasn't a shit because I had attentive parents who didn't make excuses for me or live vicariously through me. Nice try, trolls.
January 19, 2009
My own parents were parents. They were not pathethic, sorry, weak and stupid assholes who wanted to be my "Bestest Friend In The Whole Wide Weeerrrrld!!!" Any adult who wants to be Bestest Friends with a 3-year-old... ANY 3-year-old including their own... needs their freakin head examined.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 19, 2009
Hello! That's our main problem with you breeders of today, total lack of discipline. You don't 'reason' with a goddamned three year old. You don't ASK a child to do something. If they don't obey, they should suffer the consequences. Yes. CONSEQUENCES.

When I acted up, my mom gave me a verbal warning first. If that didn't work and I was being a REAL little bitch, it was either a stinging slap or a pinch under the chin. Eventually I learned my place and learned the meaning of respect for my elders...you know, 'cause they're supposed to be the ones with experience who are teaching me how to become a self sufficient adult.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login