Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastfeeding Put Moos Back In Houses?

Posted by Banshee 
Re: Breastfeeding Put Moos Back In Houses?
January 19, 2009
kidlesskim

If you "stay at home" and do nothing but have sex in exchange for food, shelter, and spending money, then you are a whore regardless of the picture that you paint of yourself to the outside world. If your house and finances are in shambles, your kids are unruly, and you think that "press 5" is a cooking instruction, then YOU ARE A WHORE, not a "SAHM".

Gotta go with this. We know you for the liars you are. We keep house AND work too. So. What does his secretary look like?
Anonymous User
Re: Breastfeeding Put Moos Back In Houses?
January 19, 2009
Absolutely. I work at home (and by this I mean that I perform tasks for which a third party wholly unrelated to me by blood or marriage exchanges currency) and do housework.

I don't get paid for doing housework. I don't expect to get paid for doing housework.

In the same way I don't expect to get paid to eat, poop, or breathe. Some shit is just mandatory to living a civilized life. Cleaning up the messes of people who you're not related to is called "work". Cleaning up your own or relatives' messes is called "housework". When you have someone else do it for you, they're called a maid and they don't do it free of charge.

So all the housemoomies out there bitching about how their "job" as a SAHM is worth X dollars a year because they wipe some brat's butt and do his laundry... no, that's unpaid work. If someone else does it FOR you then that's paid work because you have to pay someone to deal with poopy diapers that were peeled off a genetically unrelated kyd.

Plus, if they want to keep saying "it's all worth it in the end" you can't demand payment. Otherwise you're saying it's not worth it without some extra compensation. It'd be like me donating plasma to the Red Cross because it's "worth it to save a life" and then expecting them to pay me $20.\

Either your brats are worth the work or they aren't. Keep bitching about how much TMIJITW should be worth and all you're doing is making it really obvious you feel you're getting ripped off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login