Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

elfare payments or something?th' hell? are we having a breeder stampede here? did they lose their w

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
must be more states out there threatening to yank the breeder paycheck than just california. i don't believe i've seen quite a breeder stampede on here like this one.

just remember you stupid cows, we've had to live our lives with no help from the government we pay all the taxes into, so we are used to living without chyiuld tax credits, welfare and free medical care. we will have the last laff on you when all your precious benefits go buh bye REAL FUCKING SOON. These economic times are going to be a real belly giggle at your expense, believe it.

drinking coffee
It's bigger than that. they expect special treatment all around- even when they are self supporting. Entitlement- it's a way of life when you are doing TMIJITW. .
Welfare and handouts (tax breaks for working parents included) need to be stopped in ALL states. If people started having to fend for themselves, I think they'd think twice before doing so much breeding. I also think parents should have to pay per-kid taxes and shoulder most of the school taxes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login