Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders want all the glory for being "parents" but none of the responsibility

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
I'm really disgusted tonight about a personal matter, a little too personal to get into here on this forum with the lurking breeders and all... but anyways...

A very up close and personal experience with someone I know that has a breeder and not a real parent. I've seen personally how breeders ruin lives of their kyds pretending to be "parents" , basking in the attention and rewards bestowed upon them by society for a natural bodily function (sure wish I could get the same rewards and attention for taking a dump in the toilet each morning) but then when it comes down to REAL PARENTING, THEY AREN'T THERE!!

Pretty much, after what I heard today, I never want to be around the breeder of this person ever again. I don't want to see her daffy stupid face smiling, her bullshit, or even look at her attempts to be a mother, because all she is and ever was, she is a MOO, plain and simple.

I think more than ever I really understand the concept of breeder. With breeders it is about THEM THEM THEM. They are all about themselves. They can tell the world how much they've "sacrificed" and whatever BS, that is all it is, BS. No actions to back it up, just empty stupid words. They are in it for themselves 100%, no care in the world about what happens to those kyds or how they are going to make it in the world. When you become a PARENT you are a PARENT and your needs, wants and ego COME LAST. This is what being a parent is about. Breeders will never get this.

I have some good friends that are parents. None of them act the way that the BREEDER I am thinking of right now act. The difference between the parent and the breeder, my god, it is like night and day.

This is another reason why we need to cut off the child tax credits, the welfare and all the other accolades and bullshit for shitting out brats, because then there will be no reason for breeders to get involved in childrearing. If there isn't someone standing around with a gold trophy for them, worshipping them for being moos, they won't do it, because there is nothing in it for them then. Meantime the people that really want to tackle parenting will go on with that and do the job anyhow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login