Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1298 - fetus teeshirt

Posted by Feh 
Feh
1298 - fetus teeshirt
April 28, 2006
Well, maybe when you stop SHOVING YOUR GOD UP MY ASS, I'll stop mocking it.

I can only hope she ends up miserably married to some bible humper who won't allow her to stop having babies.
Ranter
Re: 1298 - fetus teeshirt
April 28, 2006
I dislike it when those asswholes take their religious shit and shove it down your throat. Oh and btw, rock and rap music is NOT sinful. I agree with you, Feh. I hope she has so many babies, that her twat is so marjorly stretched, that when she has sex with her shitty husband/boyfriend, that she cannot feel anything.
Anonymous User
April 28, 2006
Hot dog in a hallway!
April 28, 2006
Hee hee. Yeah, barefoot and repugnant all the way. Let's see how she likes it.
Fattie
April 28, 2006
I wish t-shirthell.com still had the t-shirt with "I'm keeping my baby" on the front and a picture of a fetus in a jar on the back.
Anonymous User
April 29, 2006
Ha ha ha Fattie! I want a t-shirt like that damn it! Or one that says Abortion: Jesus made me get one. Just to piss them off.
Sherz
April 29, 2006
I saw a hilarious shirt that said simply, "How dare I wear this Goddamn shirt in front of your fucking kids?"
April 29, 2006
I once saw a shirt that said something along the lines of "I support stem cell research - or anything else that advocates the killing of babies". I still want said shirt.
Anonymous User
April 29, 2006
I hate Rock for Life. They're the Jr. Corps of American Life League and other pro-life groups.

If anyone's curious, you can find their site (& T-shirts) here.
Anonymous User
April 30, 2006
"Abortion is Mean"? Hahah! I want a "I *heart* Abortion" shirt. Or "I *heart* Choice"
April 30, 2006
there are places that will make tshirts for you, or you can get iron on stuff, u put it through the printer then iron it on, and there u go a tshirt.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 30, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, maybe when you stop SHOVING YOUR GOD UP MY
> ASS, I'll stop mocking it.
>
> I can only hope she ends up miserably married to
> some bible humper who won't allow her to stop
> having babies.
>

Hear...hear! Until these religious zealots stop mocking MY beliefs and MY lack-of-belief, I will not stop mocking their God-duh. I don't need to follow superstition to validate myself as a worthy human being. If these people want to breed like there is no tomorrow, more power to them. However, these pro-lifers need to stop worrying about MY life and My decision to remain childfree. So....they don't like I got an abortion? My response, "Tough..."

KidFreeLuvnLife
May 01, 2006
I bought a t-shirt about 3 years ago that I wear with pride, and I LOVE the looks I get from it. I'm just waiting for the day someone actually *SAYS* something to me.

Simply put, "If you are against abortion, then don't have one!"
May 01, 2006
KFLL, I have been tempted to get that shirt from Cafe Press.
May 01, 2006
I would love to screen-print some of my own shirts, which is what I believe Mercurior is speaking of. If I can find out where the hell to go to do this, I'll probably make a huge line of pro-choice apparel.
May 01, 2006
no you can get transfers its a special paper which you can print anything, then just iron it onto a blank t shirt

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductMediaSpec.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=-8797&category=Paper+%26+Media

Customize Fabric with favorite photos and color graphics
Ideal for personalizing t-shirts, canvas bags, etc.
Transfer peels off easily after cooling
Iron on with a regular household iron
Ink and Paper Compatibility Guide

With Iron-On Transfer Paper, get great durability with image retaining color, wash-after-wash. Decorate fabric with photos in minutes. Ideal for customizing t-shirts, cotton placemats, tote bags and more. The transfer peels off easily after it cools and can be applied with a regular household iron.

check the paper stockists, xerox does some, and a few others. it takes only a few mins

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.