Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A social experiment

Posted by Nikki 
Nikki
A social experiment
January 20, 2009
I have an idea for a social experiment/prank. I would love to put my cat in a kitty stroller and mess with the moos. It'll be pretty obvious that it's a cat in there, even if the kitty stroller looks like a normal one. waving hellolarious I mean, she sounds like a cat.
I wanna see how pissed moos are that a CF girl's messing with them sans stretch marks. Any tips to make this experiment more convincing? You know, until people see the little furry cat in there?
Anonymous User
Re: A social experiment
January 20, 2009
also bring a female friend along for the walk so you can both exclaim loudly to eachother how "(nikki's cats name) is the the most adorable thing ever! Everything she/he does is sooooooooo cute!!!" that way you aren't just talking to yourself, you'll have someone there to project the breederisms too.
January 20, 2009
I can PROMISE you that they would take immediate offense to it, even before they realized that you were CF and not "one of them". ANYTHING that momentarily deflects attention away from them and onto someone or something else appears to upset them greatly. It's pretty easy to read their facial expressions and body language when they are gettting the oohs and ahhs from patrons and employees at a restaurant, for instance. THEN, during the final act of the show and BEFORE their curtain call, for a woman to walk in with a double dutch stroller with TWINS dressed in identical pink frilly dresses???? OMG, the look of "letdown" has got to be one of the most entertaining things to watch! If I didn't have anything better to do, I would take a hidden camera into retail and public places across America, JUST to capture the best shots on film. I would be willing to wager that a DVD entitled, "Moo Letdown Isn't Always About Their Udders" (:gross) would sell more copies than Girls Gone Wild. waving hellolarious While they would certainly resent the attention that the kitties would no doubt get, I think that they could recover rather quickly from that emotionally, because of course ANY ANIMAL, pales in comparison to their self replicant. Only a "...terribly lonely, bitter, childless woman could pretend to be walking her baybees...." Never mind that BREEDERS have the market cornered on buying these "fake baybees".
January 21, 2009
If your cat will let you do that, you might as well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 21, 2009
The mommies, after being offended and pissed off, would start with the name calling, the accusations of a horible childhood and the bingoes.

"You musn't be able to have your own kids which is why you're pretending with your cat."

"You must have had a horrible childhood to do this."

"It's a good thing you don't have any kids."

And on and on.............
January 21, 2009
kidlesskim
ANYTHING that momentarily deflects attention away from them and onto someone or something else appears to upset them greatly. It's pretty easy to read their facial expressions and body language when they are gettting the oohs and ahhs from patrons and employees at a restaurant, for instance. THEN, during the final act of the show and BEFORE their curtain call, for a woman to walk in with a double dutch stroller with TWINS dressed in identical pink frilly dresses???? OMG, the look of "letdown" has got to be one of the most entertaining things to watch!

I love your descriptions! I would pay money to witness this phenomenon. In fact, I almost wish I knew someone with twin loaves who I could follow around to all the moo hangouts (Starfucks, mall play areas, etc.). It would be tremendously entertaining to closely watch their reactions in their faces when they are one-upped like this. It illustrates their true selfish (to the point of hostility) natures lurking just below the surface. THIS is why we will never buy for a nanosecond that shitting out a loaf makes you a better/less selfish person. It's exactly the opposite, as we are all too painfully aware.
January 21, 2009
poofy_puff
If your cat will let you do that, you might as well.

I don't really know if it's worth it.
Nikki
January 21, 2009
waving hellolarious Thanks, everyone. If I do, I'll post it on Youtube and get you a link. Your answers are hilarious. And the funny thing is, both of my kitties have human names, but only one may go along with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login