Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sometimes 'oopsies' backfire

Posted by twocents 
Sometimes 'oopsies' backfire
January 22, 2009
Have this moo at work, ok but somewhat loud. About 5 years ago was shacked up with a real loser and manages to get knocked up. The kid is now 4 and is a total shit. (even moo admits it, seems to laugh about it but I don't think she's going to be laughing so hard in a few years.)
Nevertheless, because fathers do have rights, she cannot get rid of the guy. He's been in jail, is a druggie, keeps harassing her wanting to 'work things out'. She'd be able to toss him in a second if it weren't for the brat. Oopsie and I'm willing to bet she thought he'd go away and let her moo in peace. She will never have any peace again... because this shit will just keep piling up down through the years. Pity, life is too short for this kind of garbage.

One a moo sproggs, she is shackled to whomever the duh is unless she gets lucky (or terminates which is the only thing duh has no power over.)

revenge is sweet

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Sometimes 'oopsies' backfire
January 22, 2009
Great story!!!!!!!!

your signature is OUT OF CONTROL
January 22, 2009
HA that is SWEET. See bitches? sometimes your little plan to gain control backfires on you.

I hope this bitch never has another peaceful moment ever again.
January 22, 2009
I TOO have witnessed the old "Pop out MY DNA and you are MY property", type of baybee daddy many times. In fact, the cemetaries are FULL of women (and often the children they claimed to have loved) who sprogged with abusive, drunk, drugged out, psycho, clinging, jobless, insecure, manless wonders. The problem I have with the typical woman who would be likely to end up in a womens' shelter, kyds in tow, is that the man they are running away from did NOT become that way overnight. EVEN IF he managed to hide his abusive and controlling behavior until after they were living together (which I do NOT believe) you can bet your ass that they were aware of this bullshit BEFORE they lay down with him and sprogged with him, for whatever reason. The typical reasons given are 1) I thought he would change 2) I didn't think he would actually ever hurt me or the kyds 3)I didn't have any place else to stay 4) My dad was like that and I was used to it/didn't realize that all men were'nt that way/thought I deserved it 5)I was afraid that he would kill me if I left. Of course I have my own set of comments for all of those excuses, but they don't like to hear it because it involves common sense. hitting over the head with a hammer

I caught a part of a 20/20 documentary last night where women whose kyds have been killed by their fathers, step fathers, or boyfriends were being interviewed and some of them had been prosecuted, depending on the state, for crimes relating to their kyds' deaths or in one case for the murder (in Ilinois), even though she was no where NEAR the child when he killed her. The prosecutor said that she SHOULD have seen the signs (which there were NUMEROUS bruises, "accidents", even a stitched up head a few days before, and she was convicted. (although it was later overturned) The one that really stood out like a sore thumb was one where her estranged husband had shot and killed their two kyds aged about 2 and 4, by point blank gunshots to their chests. She was blaming (sued and lost though) the county and state police for not having logged in her order of protection for him properly so he was therefore able to legally buy the gun that killed them. He killed them shortly after picking them up from one of his scheduled visitations and moomie said that she NEVER thought that he might hurt the kyds.She said that if she had suspected danger then she would have never let the kyds go with him.eye rolling smiley

The interviewer point blank asked her, "Did it EVER occur to you that he MIGHT hurt the children?" She responded emphatically "NO, absolutely not". THEN, in her own interview which followed, she indirectly answered that same question, but in many many different ways. I KNOW those interviewers are chomping at the bit to ask what I am thinking, but if they did they would probably not sign the waiver and let the interview be aired. The stupid whore then says that she kept his abuse a secret for EIGHT YEARS (at LEAST 4 years prior to the oldest kyd's birth) She said that he regularly beat her, put bruises on her where they couldn't be seen, broke her arm, nose, etc.......and what FINALLY made her leave, some 9 months prior, was one of the many times that he had pushed her down the basement stairs, this last time she was HOLDING THE LITTLE BOY, when he shoved her down the stairs and onto a concrete floor below. She sat RIGHT THERE and admitted that she had left because she feared for her childrens' safety, not more than a few months prior Yet, she had "NO IDEA" that the kyds were not safe with duddy. ranting

These women SHOULD be prosecuted each and every time duddy kills their kyds, maybe not for murder like the woman in Illinois, (since that obviously won't fly, but at least she was locked up for 7 years) but at least for accessory, negligence, child abuse, complicity, SOMETHING. If they want to live life as a human punching bag, more power to them. However, when they knowingly bring kyds into it, let them leave with an abusive duddy, grow up watching them get beaten or BEING beaten, etc......THEY ARE GUILTY. It makes me sick how they sit on TV interviews and moo and low about their loss, when it's the kyds who are dead and they were old enough to have watched duddy point a gun at them, aim, and fire into their chests.:sbx
January 22, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
HA that is SWEET. See bitches? sometimes your little plan to gain control backfires on you.

I hope this bitch never has another peaceful moment ever again.

It is just sad.
I think it would be difficult to prove an 'oopsie' though now that I give the matter some thought. Either way, she chose the wrong individual to f' around with.

And rose, whadda ya mean my signature is outta control????
You should see it over on the brewboard.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

January 22, 2009
Only sometimes? These fuckups are all too common now. They get what they deserve.
January 22, 2009
A child is a far heavier bond than marriage...I say it serves the bitch right for oopsing the guy (which it definitely sounds like she did). If you don't want a freak hanging around because he's the Duh of your mistake offspring, then go to a sperm bank.
Gigabyte
January 22, 2009
It is sad sometimes that some woman are victim of domestic abuse from their wife-beaten busband.

But now I read this comment from Kim. I do not have feel sorry for these victims anymore (I don't like to say that) because these women not just marry these losers but they 'oops' these so-called druggie-scum losers/lowest low-scum of the earth men.

KidlessKim wrote:
"I TOO have witnessed the old "Pop out MY DNA and you are MY property", type of baybee daddy many times. In fact, the cemetaries are FULL of women (and often the children they claimed to have loved) who sprogged with abusive, drunk, drugged out, psycho, clinging, jobless, insecure, manless wonders. The problem I have with the typical woman who would be likely to end up in a womens' shelter, kyds in tow, is that the man they are running away from did NOT become that way overnight. EVEN IF he managed to hide his abusive and controlling behavior until after they were living together (which I do NOT believe) you can bet your ass that they were aware of this bullshit BEFORE they lay down with him and sprogged with him, for whatever reason. The typical reasons given are 1) I thought he would change 2) I didn't think he would actually ever hurt me or the kyds 3)I didn't have any place else to stay 4) My dad was like that and I was used to it/didn't realize that all men were'nt that way/thought I deserved it 5)I was afraid that he would kill me if I left. Of course I have my own set of comments for all of those excuses, but they don't like to hear it because it involves common sense"

Todays most women gets pregnant with and prefers these low-lfe scummy type men and why 'oops' these people anyway?
January 22, 2009
Don't forget Gigabyte, that woman who had her ex to shoot her 2 and 4 y/o to death said that he BEAT her for EIGHT YEARS. So, that means that she knew he was abusive at LEAST 4 years before the first one and SIX years before the second one. Yet, she claims that she had "NO IDEA" that he might hurt the kyds when she let him pick them up for a "visit". Bullshit.
January 22, 2009
martyr syndrome, or could it be murder by getting involved with psychpopath

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 22, 2009
One thing about it: I don't hear too much about it. Apparently he does call the cell phone relentlessly because I've walked in on ends of conversation where she's telling someone to go f themselves. I presume it is the sperm donor.

Life is so much more than that. A few moments pleasure and a lifetime of hell.

When I think about that, I grow sad. There is nothing that can be done, but sad.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login