Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A*'s subliminal little message to us.............

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
A*'s subliminal little message to us.............
January 23, 2009
Check out today's post from our favorite martyr, A*. She has this totally out-of-left-field comment about "insensitivity" posted as her first paragraph. Waaaah. She hurt my feewings. Waaaah. I guess it's her way of telling us that we're "insensitive." Oh, and the best part? It's a bingo. LOL Typical.

But of course, her loaf won't be insensitive when he grows up because she's going to be "attachment parenting." Obviously, anybody insensitive was deprived of their mother's attention and affection. What a low-IQ, broad, generalization. What an idiot.

Insensitive? Yep, we sure are. And guess what? We really don't care. Breeders are fair game. Especially pathetic, narcissistic, needy, bitter, attention-whoring ones.
Re: A*'s subliminal little message to us.............
January 23, 2009
She said "half the time people would get it". I must be in the other half, 'cause I don't get it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 23, 2009
It's this:

http://whyfiles.org/087mother/4.html
January 23, 2009
well i am really upset at being labelled insensitive (said in dead pan voice).

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
The little shit would be better off with a wire monkey than this smothering Moo...
January 23, 2009
i still beleive he doesnt exist..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 23, 2009
It's true. I am completely insensitive to attention whores like herself who are also so selfish that they keep having baybees when they already know that they will likely suffer and die. They want attention focusued on THEIR suffering, but what about the child or their numerous "dead baybees" that they have left in their wake while upon their quest for a live one? WHY does a child have to be deprived of formula up until the doc says it's either feed him something other than your precious titty juice or he will continue to starve until he dies? JUST because they want to be worshipped at the almighty altar known as their udders, they will let him go hungry? Why do they choose the naptime of a less than one month old infant to play carpenter's helper? Why shake him, nudge him, and startle him, just to satisfy their irrational fears that he is still alive, and then TELL people about it? The average person on the street SHOULD be able to just look at a baybee and see that it's breathing, is moving, or has any color and/or life to it's skin and is alive without shaking it and jarring it awake every five minutes. So yeah, if that's the definition of insensitive, I guess she has me pegged. eye rolling smiley

I make it no secret that I STRONGLY dislike women who will do anything to have a baybee, regardless of the potential quality of life (or life at all) of the child. It's brazenly apparent that SOME women have baybees soley for attention and for selfish motives, such as is evidenced by a lot of this nonsense that we see on these moomie blogs. angry smiley
WTF is "Attachment Parenting?" If it's what I think it is, this dizzy Moo bitch is going to be a helicopter parent, and as such she will be driving to whatever college campus/army post/penitentiary her little shitloaf is at 20 years from now simply to wash his clothes, clean his room, and wipe his ass.
January 23, 2009
Marzipan
WTF is "Attachment Parenting?" If it's what I think it is, this dizzy Moo bitch is going to be a helicopter parent, and as such she will be driving to whatever college campus/army post/penitentiary her little shitloaf is at 20 years from now simply to wash his clothes, clean his room, and wipe his ass.

Yep, that's basically it.
January 23, 2009
In addition to what you've said, Attachment Parenting(TM), my friend, is when you have the kid jammed so far up your ass that it never sees the light of day, the kid hangs around your neck all day in a sling and you sleep with the kid attached to your tit. Said child will grow up to never know a moment's peace or freedom, will never be able to survive for one moment without mommy because mommy has done every single thing for said child INCLUDING wipe it's ass until it's 18. Said child will also most likely be breast-fed until it is 18, never be able to make a decision on its own, defy authority of any type because it has been engrained to the child that "mommy is the only one you need to listen to." I can't imagine the sheer HELL the teachers, professors, bosses of these attached brats go through as the mother calls them out on every single little thing the kid comes home with. A well-rounded adult, indeed.

I work with products of Attachment Parenting(TM) and they are useless pains in the ass.

Marzipan
January 23, 2009
I am not insensitive, I just don't give a shit!

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 23, 2009
I had never heard of attachment parenting until last year when a pop up ad came on the screen about it on a childfree site. (auto key words, I suppose) I took my virgin voyage into another time, space, and dimension of sight and sound known as "Attachment Parenting Moomie Boards". While there are varying degrees of it, they all share certain common characteristics and their Guru is a man named Dr. Jim Sears, who literally wrote the book on AP. As to be expected, they bicker, judge, and have "classes" among themselves, so there is no set criteria of AP that they ALL agree upon. I have a pretty good idea what the more militant APer's agree on though, and it's as follows:

1)They do not believe that a child should be separated from it's mother AT ALL in the first two years of it's life and even then, only for a few hours at the time and ONLY with it's father or other close relative who it knows and feels comfortable around.

2)They believe that ALL baybees should be breastfed and if after all medical options have been exhausted for a woman who is unable, that she should try to get the kyd some donated breastmilk. It's a TERRIBLE guilt trip for those who can not udder feed.

3)They believe in "CLW". aka "child led weaning", in that the child will let them know when IT'S ready to stop breastfeeding. However, whenever a kyd starts pulling away at 6-12 months or later, they will do just about EVERYTHING in their power to get that kyd BACK on the tit.

4)They believe that "co-sleeping" is a natural way to help the child bond and feel secure, so they let ALL of their kyds sleep in the bed with them until they no longer fit. THEN they scatter mattresses about the master bedroom. At any given time they have an infant and a couple of toddlers in their bed, and school age kyds and even TEENS on the mattresses, cots, pallets, and mats, in their bedroom. They also go to great lengths to hide this from others and VERY FEW fathers like it and it seems to cause marital problems for many of them.

5)They are COMPLETELY against "CIO", aka "cry it out". Children should NEVER be placed in a room or anywhere else and allowed to "CIO", even and especially baybees. When a child cries he needs to be comforted and NEVER left alone to cry, for any reason.

6) NO SPANKING, or yelling at a child. This is where "gentle discipline" is practiced. They believe in removing the child from the situation, such as it just ran out in front of a car, cut off a cat's ear, or is lighting a match to the Christmas presents. Then, they believe in reasoning with the child and gently showing him the error of his ways. They don't practice "time outs" NOR do they EVER send a kyd to it's room. They believe in Natural consequences" of bad behavior such as if you burn down the Christmas tree, another one will not be bought or maybe he won't get to help decorate the next one. You cut the kitty's ear off, and you can no longer play with kitty. You make a big mess, you help clean it. It won't clean it up? Then next time he can not play with the toy, which of course will make him wail, but then they have to comfort him, It's a vicious cycle.

7)They "WEAR" (that's what they call it:"baby wearing") the kyds in body slings and greatly encourage fathers to do this so the child feels safe and "bonds" with the parent. They don't like playpens because they confine the child, but I have seen them use harnesses like with a dog leash, so I don't really know their stance on restraints.

8)They are STRONGLY against circumcision and vaccinations, because they think that circumcision is cruel and unnatural and that vaccines cause autism, among other things.

9) They believe in child led potty training and that it's ok for the kid to just squat and piss outside, because it's natural and shouldn't be discouraged. Some of them don't believe in diapers at all, but instead believe that the infant/kyd will give them "signals" when they need to potty and they just hold their naked asses over one of their many potties which they scatter about the house. They do this because they think it's "natural" and it helps with diaper rash. I have yet to see one successful case where a baybee can "signal: it's mother and not just soak urine through whatever it is that he is sitting or laying on, judging by their numerous anecdotal evidence..They also generally have 5-6 y.o's (and older) who still shit on themselves. This is why they use diapers in public, because this child led shitting and whatnot does NOT work.

That's about all that comes to mind, although there is a LOT more to it. After I realized what it was, I knew then that some of the freaky nutcase parents I had been acquainted with or had come into contact with in the past were into this nonsense. One thing that's pretty telling (as they keep MOST of it secret) is all of this "bargaining" and over explaining they do at inappropiate times and with children who are WAY too young, I have observed what I know know to be AP, who will hold up a fucking line at a concession stand or walk up window and say to a 2 y/o, "Chrystiana, would you prefer to have the grilled cheesey triangles like Uncle BobBob, the baybee hot dogs like at Gramma's, or the mac n cheese like mommy makes?". Then, once THAT big life altering decision is dragged out of the kyd and they have gotten their "cookies" from the captive audience who awaits THEIR turn, they start up with the drink order. "Jon Miqieal, would you like 2% milk in a little carton with a blue straw or some pink lemonade to go in your sippy cup?". MY GOD, just order the kyd something and move the fuck out of the way. They also ALWAYS use a sing sing voice when they do it to and are constantly looking among the crowd for nods of approval. ranting
January 23, 2009
"6) NO SPANKING, or yelling at a child. This is where "gentle discipline" is practiced. They believe in removing the child from the situation, such as it just ran out in front of a car, cut off a cat's ear, or is lighting a match to the Christmas presents. Then, they believe in reasoning with the child and gently showing him the error of his ways. They don't practice "time outs" NOR do they EVER send a kyd to it's room. They believe in Natural consequences" of bad behavior such as if you burn down the Christmas tree, another one will not be bought or maybe he won't get to help decorate the next one. You cut the kitty's ear off, and you can no longer play with kitty. You make a big mess, you help clean it. It won't clean it up? Then next time he can not play with the toy, which of course will make him wail, but then they have to comfort him, It's a vicious cycle."

Some how, I don't believe they ever let the kid realize the consequences of it's actions. It's more like, burn down the christmas tree? "Don't worry honey, we'll get another....and new presents just for you...and here's some pills to deal with the trauma" Make a mess? "Lets play the clean up game!! Oh...you don't want to, okay, well why don't you pretend you're Mommy's boss and tell me when I miss spots, because you're just the smartest, most wonderful child!"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Holy hell Kim, you just described my sister-in-law to a tee. The funny thing is, she thinks she's so "unconventional" and "anti-mainstream" when in reality, she's simply lockstepping with another group. How original and innovative!
January 23, 2009
i seem to be, being trolled on my live journal wink..

http://mercurior.livejournal.com/4162.html i wonder where they found me..

January 23, 2009
Its probably one of her little mommy friends. They're all nuts. They can't troll us here because we have such an awesome admin so they figure they'll find you elsewhere. They're proabably out grasping at straws to find personal info on us here via the internet, doing searches and what not. That's how they found you.
January 23, 2009
thing is i dont actually care one way or the other, they can come to my journals forums blogs, i dont mind, they are not going to insult me.

everyone is welcome..

Captcha eeepu..

January 24, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Its probably one of her little mommy friends. They're all nuts. They can't troll us here because we have such an awesome admin so they figure they'll find you elsewhere. They're proabably out grasping at straws to find personal info on us here via the internet, doing searches and what not. That's how they found you.

Even if they were to any personal information about us, so what? Anyone can look up any of us on the internet. You can thank credit bureaus for selling our information.

Bottom line is that no one in the right mind is going to go do anything to anyone. Unless they are looking to get arrested. They can yell here all they want. Doing stuff to someone's house or property is a way to land in jail and it is not worth it at all. So, they can look and talk.
January 24, 2009
Yep, echoing Techie. You can look up folks on sites such as Zabasearch...but shrillness on a webpage is different than prosecutable offences. There are a lot of keyboard warriors out there...who would likely wilt at the sight of my territorial pit-chow mix at the fence gate. No worries.
January 24, 2009
well i am luckier than most, they would have to fly several thousand miles, wink with the brats to find me, then find my house, then talk to a 6 foot tall bearded fanged 23 stone person,

shall we say, i am scary. in fact i would welcome them to my back door,

January 24, 2009
mercurior

Yes I see your avatar -- wow, is that a real photo of you in the morning before you have a shave?? grinning smiley

KK -- they might be followers of Dr Sears but our generation were brought up under Dr Spock who could kick the arse off Dr Sears. Dr Spock's theories were that babies were put onto a schedule that suited the mother, not vice versa. Bottle feeding was good -- the child could even be passed to other rellies who might want to feed it you see. When they got to weigh X amount, they went onto solids like it or not. They weren't left to 'play' at their high chair and 'explore' how to eat. They ate the food given using hand or spoon and the moment they started to fool around that was the 'done eating' signal, the hands were wiped off and they were put down on the floor whether they were full yet or not. They slept in their own beds (in their own rooms preferably), and their whiny 'pay attention to me I'm bored' cries went unanswered until the clock said naptime was officially over. Babies did not rule over parents. So long as the schedules and goings-on were relatively similar every day, the children turned out to be secure, smart and normal.

Oh yeah, we had some parents doing things like the numbers 1 to 9 that you've listed above. But back in that day, we didn't call it Attachment Parenting. We called it Those Poor Hillbilly Families.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 24, 2009
Amethyst
mercurior

Yes I see your avatar -- wow, is that a real photo of you in the morning before you have a shave?? grinning smiley

KK -- they might be followers of Dr Sears but our generation were brought up under Dr Spock who could kick the arse off Dr Sears. Dr Spock's theories were that babies were put onto a schedule that suited the mother, not vice versa. Bottle feeding was good -- the child could even be passed to other rellies who might want to feed it you see. When they got to weigh X amount, they went onto solids like it or not. They weren't left to 'play' at their high chair and 'explore' how to eat. They ate the food given using hand or spoon and the moment they started to fool around that was the 'done eating' signal, the hands were wiped off and they were put down on the floor whether they were full yet or not. They slept in their own beds (in their own rooms preferably), and their whiny 'pay attention to me I'm bored' cries went unanswered until the clock said naptime was officially over. Babies did not rule over parents. So long as the schedules and goings-on were relatively similar every day, the children turned out to be secure, smart and normal.

Oh yeah, we had some parents doing things like the numbers 1 to 9 that you've listed above. But back in that day, we didn't call it Attachment Parenting. We called it Those Poor Hillbilly Families.

LOL! bouncing and laughing

After you said that I was trying to remember if I had known any famblees like that when I was growing up or if I could remember any of the "signs" of it at least. Since I lived in a Military town, I was exposed to people from all over the world,and the only ones that I remember doing that type of thing at all were some Air Force moomies.Some of them had the slings, they breastfed ABUNDANTLY more than the women who were native to the area AND in public (in a 70's Southern town at that), and they did that overexplaining and bargaining nonsense with 2 y/o's too, which was considered RIDICULOUS, that much I remember. Everyone just figured that this was the way that Yankees raised their kyds since they were all from Northern states, but now I see that it's just that "AP" must have had origins in more "progressive" areas. That makes it even funnier because it's SUPPOSED to be so basic, and just feel like the "natural way to parent". As for the poor hillbilly famblees who breastfeed until school age and have 8-10 kyds to a bed, shit in their yards, etc......these "AP" people are doing the exact same thing only they are doing it in Mcmansions instead of rural cabins.:gross

However, from what I can see it's anything BUT "natural", but rather it's faddish, trendy, and a "keep up with the Jones" type of parenting and it's NOT worth a shit, judging by the results. How can anything be considered "natural" if it takes so damned much planning, discussion, expense and is so much work? It should be the easiest thing in the world to do, IF it was "natural". I think that hippie children who grew up in communes fared better than this because at least their parents really believed in that crap that they were spewing in between wacky weed tokes and LSD trips. They ALSO had the common sense to hide "AP" type nonsense from the general public rather than expose their idiotic parenting styles and leave themselves open to public ridicule. These "AP" people are a cult, ALL of the signs are there.moo with baybeemmoo with baybeemmoo with baybeem:bayybee:bayybee:bayybeeDuh with bratsd
Wow. She's...something.

My first thought was that this whole thing is a hoax. The ex-husband, for instance, sounds like the ex-husband in Redbook's "Diary of V". It's just so over-the-top, I just can't bring myself to believe it's true. I've seen soaps with less tragedy and melodrama.
January 25, 2009
thats my feeling, if she has had that much presssure to breed put upon her, even when nature said dont, as can be seen by the miscarriages. it could put on a person with a few hysterical tendencies, the feeling that she must, the mind is a powerful yet devious device, it can persaude you to do almost anything and make you think its true.

in her mind it could be true, in reality i dont know.

we have seen in stories about sad pathetic people, claiming this or that, and they truly beleive it. if it isnt true then she is a deeply sad and pathetic person, if it is true, then she has a sad and pathetic life.

now this is on wiki, i know wiki is a human run encyclopedia written by use the general public and with contributions,(this is why i always check the citations)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo-pregnancy

The symptoms of pseudocyesis are similar to the symptoms of true pregnancy and are often hard to distinguish from it. Such natural signs as amenorrhoea, morning sickness, tender breasts, and weight gain may all be present. Many health care professionals can be deceived by the symptoms associated with pseudocyesis. Research shows that 18% of women with pseudocyesis were at one time diagnosed as pregnant by medical professionals.

The hallmark sign of pseudocyesis that is common to all cases is that the affected patient is convinced that she is pregnant. Abdominal distension is the most common physical symptom of pseudocyesis (60– 90%). The abdomen expands in the same manner as it does during pregnancy, so that the affected woman looks pregnant. This phenomenon is thought to be caused by buildup of gas, fat, feces, or urine.[citation needed] These symptoms often resolve under general anesthesia and the woman's abdomen returns to its normal size.

The second most common physical sign of pseudocyesis is menstrual irregularity (50–90%). Women are also reported to experience the sensation of fetal movements known as quickening, even though there is no fetus present (50%-75%). Other common signs and symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms, breast changes or secretions, labor pains, uterine enlargement, and softening of the cervix. One percent of women eventually experience false labor.

To be diagnosed as true pseudocyesis, the woman must actually believe that she is pregnant. When a woman intentionally and consciously feigns pregnancy, it is termed a simulated pregnancy.

There are various explanations, none of which is universally accepted. Psychodynamic theories attribute the false pregnancy to emotional conflict. It is thought that an intense desire to become pregnant, or an intense fear of becoming pregnant, can create internal conflicts and changes in the endocrine system, which may explain some of the symptoms of pseudocyesis. Another theory concerns wish-fulfillment. It holds that if a woman desires pregnancy badly enough she may interpret minor changes in her body as signs of pregnancy. Proposed biological mechanisms include the effect of stress on the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis, constipation, weight gain and the movement of intestinal gas.

January 25, 2009
annie35
I am not insensitive, I just don't give a shit!

hahahahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login