Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A*'s subliminal little message to us.............

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: A*'s subliminal little message to us.............
January 26, 2009
Yanno, when I was a sprog, what is nowadays referred to as "attachment parenting" was considered low-class, trashy parenting. I know many children that were raised the older style--CIO, bottle-fed, held to a schedule, etc. and they turned out pretty decently. Now I see these shit-for-brain moos doing this AP bullshit, tit-feeding the brats until they God-knows-how old, using GD (which is NO discipline at all), etc. and their kyds are turning out to be little dipshits who'd die if Moomie wasn't at their back every second.

I saw this stuff coming back in the 70s as well and I thought it was ridiculous--I still do.

And yanno, kidlesskim, I think the same thing--that this shit is a cult. It's like these hypnotised idiots marching lockstep, mooing and lowing. Pitiful.angry flipping off:gross
January 26, 2009
something telling what moo wouldnt want everyone to see it.

"I wish I could share photos of him with you guys but after giving it a lot of thought I decided to preserve his privacy. Just imagine the cutest baby boy you've ever seen. Now multiply it by a thousand."

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 26, 2009
mercurior
something telling what moo wouldnt want everyone to see it.

"I wish I could share photos of him with you guys but after giving it a lot of thought I decided to preserve his privacy. Just imagine the cutest baby boy you've ever seen. Now multiply it by a thousand."

Well, at least she's immune to bragging. Whore.
January 26, 2009
but is she.. it could just be a reverse psychology, the denial of something, can be a focus of something

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login