Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother of quintuplets is amazed by how expensive five babies are.

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/22/AR2009012203995.html

I just read this story about a mother of newborn quintuplets who came over from Sudan to have her babies. I find it completely amazing that she states she didn't realize how expensive and time consuming raising five kids would be. Now she wants to stay here in America to raise her children but doesn't have a pot to piss in. This is absolutely ridiculous.hitting over the head with a hammer
Re: Mother of quintuplets is amazed by how expensive five babies are.
January 24, 2009
nominated for the blindingly obvious category 2009

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 24, 2009
So much for the ol' "if you don't like it here, leave".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
What a fucking moron!
January 24, 2009
Great, more for us taxpayers to support! angry smiley

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
January 24, 2009
Welll, duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 24, 2009
She said the obvious.eye rolling smiley

Especially when she DOESN'T have family, friends, neighbors, and the whole world pitching in helping them or funds pouring from all sources to support the whole human litter. (Didn't even bother to click the link; wasn't interested.XD)

Besides, there was ALREADY a famous set of quintuplets WAY back in 1930s, BTW.
So she supposedly came here to get the "blessing" of her mother in law as is "tradition" in her "culture."

Then WHOOPS!! All of a sudden while she is here getting her head and belly "anointed" by the MIL, WHOOPS!! She starts having "complications" and immediately checks into the hospital.

:flamingDuh with bratsd

Does anyone really buy this bullshit story? I guess people are more stupid that I ever imagined if they actually believe that she came over here for any other reason other than to drop the loaves on american soil and now that the loaves are american citizens by birth, she gets welfare for each and every one of them.

The subtext of the story of course is "racism." She's not getting the McCaughey septuplet worship and freebee treatment because she's a "minority immigrant."

The only way to stop this insanity, which goes on all the time BTW, the turd werlders able to run across the border or secure a visa for long enough to drop loaves, loaves immediately become citizens and immediately qualify for welfare, is to take away this born on american soil citizenship crap. no other country does this.
January 25, 2009
Like everything else these days, squatting out "only" five at the time is no longer big news as it's not "new" anymore. Popping out five used to be an automatic free pass to paid magazine interviews, paid talk show appearances, lifetime freebies and cash incentives from sponsors, etc....Basically, they would have been set for life, but now they are yesterday's news. Today, breeders have to squeeze out at LEAST 5 or 6 in one litter and then fill that brood out by IMMEDIATELY following up with another set of multiples, with the current exchange rate being at LEAST a set of twins after the first hatchlings. Although, the minimum will likely soon rise to sexcuntlets first, followed by triplets. I think it's amusing how angry the quintuplet moomies have been getting of late because they are getting absolute MINIMUM press, other than a one liner and no follow up stories. Last year when that black sextuplet moomie whined because she had one to die and was only left five, while the white sextuplet moomie was getting Pampers and ToysRus endorsements, so she screamed racism, which was pretty smart of her considering what all freebies (including scholarships for ALL of her fuck trophies) she later received. She was quoted as having said, "I had six TOO, but no one is knocking down my door for interviews and pictures!", said the unemployed part time waitress who conceived sextuplets after having had IVF last year.eye rolling smiley

It should be a real no brainer that raising five or six all at once would be expensive, yet we have breeders who have to borrow on their credit cards and get lines of credit against their homes to pay for the IVF. They KNOW the risk of multiples, yet they go right on ahead and pop the frosties in the baybee oven, without a care in the world. IVF should be illegal anyway, but until it is then they should have to pass financial background checks before their first frostie is thawed out or even prepared.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login