Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

acceptable places to pee.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: acceptable places to pee.
January 27, 2009
I have a good one!

First, let me say that I love my husband despite his flaws; he has many redeeming qualities. Now, when we go to our favorite clothing-optional B&B/campground, we strip off our clothes very soon after arrival. He does it so fast, he leaves his underwear and shorts together and turned inside-out around each other, then runs off into the woods or wherever. I am more meticulous and I fold my things up or drape them neatly over the tailgate, or at least stuff them into the dirty laundry. At first, I would take care of his things in a similar manner. One day, I had had enough, and I saved the bundle and said "Why do you do this?" He looked embarrassed and said "I wasn't aware that I did that" and I said "Well DON'T do it anymore!" There weren't any skid-marks, but come on, we all know where that stuff has been.

Even at HOME, I hide my spotty underwear or put it directly into the machine...

I don't even like it when someone points the sole of their shoe at me, and I'm not even Muslim. But, I don't have the cleanest floors either.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 27, 2009
My ex used to do the "water scare" thing in the shower: he'd first wash his hair then soap his hands up and wash his face. I guess he thought just being wet was enough to wash his body. Not once did I ever see him touching a part of his body in the shower. He was always well-groomed also, he too, was a closet pig. Once the divorce proceedings started, the shit I found out he was doing behind my back dwarfed the bad grooming habits.

Should I even start on his table manners and eating habits??? LOL Let's put it this way, eating with one's feet at the dinner table would be more acceptable than some of the habits he had.
January 27, 2009

Found it!

http://shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html

Warning: super gross and this has been posted before. Kim's story made me think about this.

I remember this one as well. It's scary just how far down the depths of insanity can go. What a sad, waste that woman was.
January 27, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
My ex used to do the "water scare" thing in the shower: he'd first wash his hair then soap his hands up and wash his face. I guess he thought just being wet was enough to wash his body. Not once did I ever see him touching a part of his body in the shower. He was always well-groomed also, he too, was a closet pig. Once the divorce proceedings started, the shit I found out he was doing behind my back dwarfed the bad grooming habits.

Should I even start on his table manners and eating habits??? LOL Let's put it this way, eating with one's feet at the dinner table would be more acceptable than some of the habits he had.

Don't get me started on the DISGUSTING eating habits and table manners.waving hellolarious Among some of the more gross things that my latest ex would do is LICK everything. He would use some chocolate syrup and then LICK the spout and any spills on the bottle. It was the same thing with Kool Whip, ketchup bottles, salad dressings, etc.........To watch him get an Icee or milkshake was UNbearable as he would immediately lick all over the sides and top of the cups. It would make me SO sick to my stomach to watch it so I avoided it and kept separate condiments and sauces in another area of the fridge for myself to avoid his contamination. He would also lick all over a spoon, knife or fork that he used to scoop out peanut butter, jelly, ice cream, yogurt, leftovers, etc.....and THEN double dip that same utensil back into the product. I have also seen him lick his plate on numerous occasions. After he was done with the scrape and scoop with whatever bread he might have and wedge whatever he could manage to get from his plate with his fingers (and lick and suck his fingers too), he would literally pick the plate up and lick it across and around the edges. He also licked candy wrappers, lids to just about anything, and even the peel away tops to individual puddings and apple sauces, and the tin lids to soup cans, chili cans, and lids to jars that would go back into the cupboard.

Watching him eat a hot dog was a REVOLTING sight to behold as he would lick out the middle goo on it before chomping it up like PacMan. It was the same thing with ice cream cones (sucking out of the bottom and licking the damned cone to death), and he would hold a clump of pasta over his head and chomp upward to it. He could gnaw a bone to rival ANY hungry stray dog and not leave enough bone marrow for even a DNA match, which was highly disgusting to see. He also liked to piss in the yard for no special reason and while I never saw him do it, I have good reason to believe that he shat in the tub while taking showers on several occasions as well. Some people are nasty as hell and regardless of their home training, they are P I G S.
January 27, 2009
sounds like he never had much food when he was very young, making the most out of things. or if he had animals around that could take his room or even if he had close family brothers the licking could have been a way for them to not take his stuff. (or he could be an pig)

i am slightly abnormal, my stuff is my stuff.. i dont like people using my cutlery or my plate, or cups. i dont like using other peoples cutlery or plates.

i have a slight fear of being in a room where i cant get out, if i know i can unlock it i am fine, but if i cant i suffer some panic. airplanes i am fine with i could open the door..so i never lock the bathroom door. i cant. i push it to.. i once got stuck in a toilet for 3 hours and had to get the fire brigade out.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CJ
January 27, 2009
Holy shit, these are some really gross stories! spanking with a whip on the ass I don't think I could deal with a guy who didn't bathe normally, etc. My hubby does pick at his eyebrows when he's reading or watching TV, and they're starting to look a bit lopsided. I suppose I shouldn't bitch, though. He works at a foundry so he pretty much has to shower every day.

I can vouch for the soda bottles full of urine when picking up trash for Adopt-a-Highway. I always wear gloves for that job...:eh??
January 28, 2009
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure we weren't married to the same man??????

It got to the point where I was so disgusted with him that I told him he needs to start using the shower in the guest bathroom up the hallway. Nose rockets in the shower, pissing in the shower, jerking off. Such a pig. And the toilet looked like it belonged in a boiler room urinal. No decorum or manners WHATSOEVER.

The last 5 years of our marriage when we were "separated" and living our own lives, he had a separate bedroom and kept the door locked. One day I went in there when I knew he had gone away with his buddies and the fucking room was like one giant nest. When he finally moved out during the divorce, I had the carpeting ripped up and replaced (I bought him out of the house and stayed there).

Kidlesskim: "Don't get me started on the DISGUSTING eating habits and table manners. Among some of the more gross things that my latest ex would do is LICK everything. He would use some chocolate syrup and then LICK the spout and any spills on the bottle. It was the same thing with Kool Whip, ketchup bottles, salad dressings, etc.........To watch him get an Icee or milkshake was UNbearable as he would immediately lick all over the sides and top of the cups. It would make me SO sick to my stomach to watch it so I avoided it and kept separate condiments and sauces in another area of the fridge for myself to avoid his contamination. He would also lick all over a spoon, knife or fork that he used to scoop out peanut butter, jelly, ice cream, yogurt, leftovers, etc.....and THEN double dip that same utensil back into the product. I have also seen him lick his plate on numerous occasions. After he was done with the scrape and scoop with whatever bread he might have and wedge whatever he could manage to get from his plate with his fingers (and lick and suck his fingers too), he would literally pick the plate up and lick it across and around the edges. He also licked candy wrappers, lids to just about anything, and even the peel away tops to individual puddings and apple sauces, and the tin lids to soup cans, chili cans, and lids to jars that would go back into the cupboard.

Watching him eat a hot dog was a REVOLTING sight to behold as he would lick out the middle goo on it before chomping it up like PacMan. It was the same thing with ice cream cones (sucking out of the bottom and licking the damned cone to death), and he would hold a clump of pasta over his head and chomp upward to it. He could gnaw a bone to rival ANY hungry stray dog and not leave enough bone marrow for even a DNA match, which was highly disgusting to see. He also liked to piss in the yard for no special reason and while I never saw him do it, I have good reason to believe that he shat in the tub while taking showers on several occasions as well."
January 28, 2009
CJ
Holy shit, these are some really gross stories! spanking with a whip on the ass I don't think I could deal with a guy who didn't bathe normally, etc.

No kidding! Those disgusting tales make me feel a lot better about being single, that's for sure.

Glad you got away from all those filthy pigs, ladies! :beer
beachmom
February 05, 2009
Ok, well I guess I'm one of those moms who is guilty of letting (encouraging) my boys to pee outside, rather than find them a restroom. Really, the thing is this, it's a pain to find a restroom and take boys in the womens room or let them go out of your site into the mens room alone. And while a grown woman peeing outdoors would be very unacceptable, boys can get away with doing it. The first few times I took my boys completely out of site of anyone, but eventually I'd tell them to just go and they're fine with that, they only become embarrased when parents tell them they should be. Anyway urine is sterille and dogs urine doesn't hurt the yard my boys won't either. It's simply more conveinent for me and for them to just go and it's not hurting anything except for those busy-bodies with nothing better to look at or talk about. My boys pee in our yard, i've stopped along the road for them, they've done it in parking lots, alleys and on the beach and personally their boys and I see nothing wrong with it.
February 05, 2009
so can i come to your house and pee in the garden, or on the street by your house. how about if i get all the men to pee in your garden from the path. lets have rivers of urine flooding your house. thats ok because its sterile.

sometimes you have to go, i understand that. but there is a little thing called decorum and respect. you dont let your kids out of your site (sic), we as humans have a thing called bladder control and we invented toilets, shouldnt we use them. or are we just animals??

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 05, 2009
beachmom
Ok, well I guess I'm one of those moms who is guilty of letting (encouraging) my boys to pee outside, rather than find them a restroom. Really, the thing is this, it's a pain to find a restroom and take boys in the womens room or let them go out of your site into the mens room alone. And while a grown woman peeing outdoors would be very unacceptable, boys can get away with doing it. The first few times I took my boys completely out of site of anyone, but eventually I'd tell them to just go and they're fine with that, they only become embarrased when parents tell them they should be. Anyway urine is sterille and dogs urine doesn't hurt the yard my boys won't either. It's simply more conveinent for me and for them to just go and it's not hurting anything except for those busy-bodies with nothing better to look at or talk about. My boys pee in our yard, i've stopped along the road for them, they've done it in parking lots, alleys and on the beach and personally their boys and I see nothing wrong with it.

To say that "urine is sterile" as a rebuttal as to why it's "okay" to urinate in public is misleading. While urine is sterile as it is excreted from the kidneys and stored in the bladder unless an infection is present (but that's a whole different issue), the urethra, genitalia, and the hands are NOT sterile. So, IF the urine is sterile as it is excreted, it quickly becomes contaminated with bacteria as it leaves the body and is deposited in the areas where the general public will unknowingly come into contact with it. The warm acidic state of the urine offers a perfect breeding ground for bacteria, which begin to flourish almost immediately. In this original acid state the urine begins to oxidize and react to whatever it comes into contact such as car tires, beach sand, (which will later have a beach towel tossed upon it), or on a park bench leg where someone may lean a child carrier or diaper bag, a flower that someone might pick, etc.......which explains the pungent odor of dirty bathrooms where people urinate on the floors, walls, and toilet seats. Like sweat, the urine itself doesn't stink, it's the bacteria.

I can understand being on the road traveling with no restroom in sight and urinating on the side of a desolate highway, in the woods while camping, or even in certain emergencies or special circumstances maybe behind a tree or bush. However, those places are generally in areas where the public isn't likely to come into direct contact with the fresh urine, and hopefully it's out of sight, smell, and touch range. While it's completely your own business if you allow your backyard garden, patio, and lawn to be used as a public urinal, the nosy neighbors who are seemingly looking over in judgement are probably only wondering if anyone (like your child) is urinating through the fence onto his property or perhaps on his car tires. If a small child gets into the habit of urinating wherever he feels like it and without shame, it seems like that would be a HORRIBLE habit to break, perhaps even more difficult than potty training, so I don't know why you would want to set yourself up like that. Besides, if he is urinating in gardens and whatnot, how and where will he wash his hands?

As for the argument that small recently potty trained children just can't hold it in public sometimes, then the fact needs to be faced that they are NOT fully potty trained and need to be wearing pull ups in public for just such an event. If the child realizes that it's either hold it or go in the pull ups, he is more likely to go to the restroom when the opportunity is given rather than claiming he doesn't have to go so he can play with Mickey Mouse for 5 more minutes. If he knows that he can drop his pants wherever and whenever, I don't see how he could EVER be potty trained. Part of potty training is the child being aware of his own body, knowing when he needs to go to the bathroom, and making conscious choices to do so on in toilet. Other than all of that, it's bad manners to openly pee in front of strangers or unsuspecting people and it's against the law to urinate in public.

At the very least, if people want to pee or allow their kids to pee in public on a regular basis, I wish that they would exercise some reasonable care and consideration for others and try and conceal it and/or do it away from populated and well traveled areas. Personally, I don't care to see ANYONE urinating because to me it is a private matter between that person, his genitalia, and the toilet.
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
dear bitchmom: that's fantastic you allow your small children to urinate in public places. Thanks. Now get the fuck out of here, you've got plenty of mommies who no doubt share your sentiments with whom you can discuss this very important subject. By the way, urine is only sterile when it's in the body, once your precious angels expel their bodily fluids in back alleys and parking lots where other people frequent, *it's no longer sterile*.

Sorry Kidless, we posted at the same time!
February 05, 2009
Filthmom: what utter rubbish. That's utterly disgusting and you're not doing your boys any favors. What alternate universe do you live in in which such revolting behavior is acceptable? Do you oppose public urination legislation? In my town, you'd get a hefty fine for such filthy and inconsiderate behavior.

beachmom
they only become embarrased when parents tell them they should be.

Exactly.
alice
February 05, 2009
That's just gross. I don't want to walk through a parking lot or alley way that smells like urine. And it does smell after a while. Excusing them just because they are boys is a cop out. They need to become men and have respect for other people who shouldn't have to see or smell or walk over their bodily waste.
February 05, 2009
It's ok for HER kyds to do it, not for EVERYBODY.

Don'tcha see?

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
Damn poofy, you're such a bitch. Hers are spayshool; what the hell's wrong with you???
February 05, 2009
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=762327

I ran across an old "debate" on motheringdotcommode on a topic named, "Boys peeing outside in public" that sheds a bit of diverse moo insight on this issue. :smn Below are some of the ones that caught my eye when I scanned the EIGHT PAGES of this nonsense.eye rolling smiley

1) "Before having a potty training ds, I would have thought it was a little bizarre, maybe even a little icky. But now... absolutely, ds pees on a tree all the time, every time, multiple times a day....."

2) "...I don't have a problem with it at all. My only issue is, why can't the girls do it too?
But then, I consider being able to pee outside an essential skill that nobody should arrive at adulthood without..."

3) "... That is why all girls should learn to pee outside. When I have taken my daughter pee outside in the event of an emergency, we have never had pee on her pants, feet, legs, or anything else. She squats and we have never had anything get on her either. .."

4) "I understand why mothers allow their kids to do this. It's easy. But I think it's inappropriate. It's disrespectful of everyone else who has to see it going on, smell it later, explain to their own kids why they're not allowed to do the same, etc. etc. And where do we draw the line? Can 5-year-olds do it? How about 6? How about older? How about adults? I know there are lots of things that little kids can do that become inappropriate at older ages....but I think it's appropriate to teach children to respect public property and other citizens' feelings, and that means using a toilet, not any tree you feel like."

5) "All I can say is don't come to my house. At home my son will often sit up and yell "I gotta go peeeee" and then run outside and tinkle on a tree. ..."

6) ' My boys and all of their friends did this. If DD wants to then she can cop a squat, too. I consider it minor. It's an innocent thing that they'll soon outgrow, not a big deal and IMO, certianly not "inappropriate, disgusting or gross". They're children for crying out loud. '

7) 'I take DS to pee on trees. Ones that are out of the way of normal foot traffic. Dogs pee wherever they please, human pee is no worse....'

8) "My dd (who just turned 4) used to LOVE to pee (and poop, honestly) outside, and now it doesn't even come up. I didn't let her do it on other people's property, or (as a rule) in public spaces, and the rule was that she not do it where people were likely to walk. She would go by the fence in our backyard, behind some bushes where we didn't generally run around and play...."

9) "I love watching my 22 month old pee pee in our yard. Something about that cute little hiney!!!
In the big picture, this is so not something I worry about. I trust that my son's, even though they have been allowed and encouraged to pee privately (and sometimes poop) outside, that they will make the right toileting choices as adults and not "whip it out" any ole' time.
I also don't think of baby or kid pee as being "nasty" or "smelly," but I'm pretty laid back about that kind of thing. ..."

10) '... It's just that I now have a 4 year old who pees outside, poops outside, pees inside on the carpet, the furniture. Sigh. She can shoot a stream of urine at least 2 feet. So when talking to her about the whole concept, I have started thinking about public sanitation and how and why we separate it and I know there is value to it. So I'm working with her on the right places to go, meaning encouraging her to use the toilet, but also if going outside picking one area over another. When we go swimming in the summer, a few times she peed on the brick of the patio. I told her to either pee in the pool or out on the dirt beds (so it would soak in) and not on the patio and preferably not on the grass, although she does pee in the grass sometimes. .....'
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
Ok, well I guess I'm one of those moms who is guilty of letting (encouraging) my boys to pee outside, rather than find them a restroom. Really, the thing is this, it's a pain to find a restroom

So, because finding a bathroom at that moment for your kid is an inconveniece to you, Jr. learns it's ok to whip his wang out anywhere and piss in plain sight?

and take boys in the womens room

Yet I see Moms taking their boys into the womens room all the time at work.

or let them go out of your site into the mens room alone. And while a grown woman peeing outdoors would be very unacceptable, boys can get away with doing it. The first few times I took my boys completely out of site of anyone

I bet there was a bathroom within a hundred feet, buts it's ok cause actually going to find one would be too HAAARD,

but eventually I'd tell them to just go and they're fine with that

of course they are, the one whos supposed to be teaching them that it's not ok is too lazy to give a shit

they only become embarrased when parents tell them they should be. Anyway urine is sterille and dogs urine doesn't hurt the yard my boys won't either

Comparing your boys to animals. Awesome.

It's simply more conveinent for me and for them to just go and it's not hurting anything except for those busy-bodies with nothing better to look at or talk about.

By busy bodies I suppose you mean the millions of potty-trained people who don't think its cute and precious that lazy moo is letting her brat pee in a potted plant rather than walking 10 feet to a bathroom. Speaking time well spent, clearly you have some time to waste. So rather than trolling us here why don't you go potty train your little angels?

My boys pee in our yard, i've stopped along the road for them, they've done it in parking lots, alleys and on the beach and personally their boys and I see nothing wrong with it.

Can i come over and pee on your pillow? My mom said as long as I'm not embarrassed about it i can do it wherever I want?
February 06, 2009
the comments on the mothering site are disturbing. in bold

I love watching my 22 month old pee pee in our yard. Something about that cute little hiney!!! In the big picture, this is so not something I worry about. I trust that my son's, even though they have been allowed and encouraged to pee privately (and sometimes poop) outside, that they will make the right toileting choices as adults and not "whip it out" any ole' time. I also don't think of baby or kid pee as being "nasty" or "smelly," but I'm pretty laid back about that kind of thing

there is something to be said if there is no toilets around, in the wilderness, etc.. but in the western world no. the woman who didnt let her boys out of her sight, she is probably afraid of pedophiles.

February 06, 2009
If it's so natural and hygenic, why can't I, as a grown woman, cop a squat in the parking lot? I mean, if I'm wearing a longish skirt with no panties, no one's gonna see nothing.

Seriously, there are reasons why it is ILLEGAL FOR ADULTS TO RELIEVE THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC, and I'm pretty sure that those reasons are based mostly out of a concern for public health, and that they also apply to the glorious waste products of the chyldren.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 06, 2009
but dont you know kids crap gold, and piss diamonds.

Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
No, their urine and feces is just sterile, even as it festers on public areas....jesus christ...
February 06, 2009
i know was just saying thats what those women think..

(i really should put sarcasm off at the end of some of my stuff LOL)

February 06, 2009
When I was skimming over Mothering.commode and Kellymoo moomie sites in the topics regarding kyds pissing in public, I was ASTONISHED at how many of them parroted, "Urine is sterile, so what's the big deal? ". WHERE did they hear that? They had to have heard it sometime recently because they keep saying it a great deal in many of their kiddie health posts.confused smiley They are basically from the "monkey see, monkey do" camp, so I am convinced that it has been mentioned on some breeder show or something recently. COMMON SENSE would dictate that EVEN IF it's sterile, which of course it is NOT if their kyd has one of the numerous UTI's that they get on a regular basis, then they HAVE to know that once it comes out whatever hole that it is contaminated. Then they further have to know that URINE left on any given surface is NASTY, SMELLS, and is full of GERMS and bacteria. I just wonder if they really believe what they are saying or if they have even given it one thought. I HATE it when they spout off ignorant and OBVIOUS shit like that. It just PISSES me off. ranting
February 06, 2009
kidlesskim
It just PISSES me off. ranting

No pun intended?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login