Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vasectomy under 30

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Vasectomy under 30
January 27, 2009
Hello everyone, I am new on this forum, although I have been reading you for a while. Well, first things first, a bit of introduction. I am a 29 years old man and I pretty much may say I have been CF for as long as I remember. I have never liked children and I have never wanted to have them, perhaps I do not "hate" them but I deeply despise them. And I will not even start talking about breeders...
A week from today I am having an appointment with a private doctor in order to talk about my vasectomy. What I wanted to ask you is what sort of problems you encountered with doctors regarding this surgery, specially if, as in my case, you were younger than 30 and single.

Thank you
Re: Vasectomy under 30
January 27, 2009
you may want to read this link sanguinius, contains some good info

http://thebritgirl.com/2008/06/30/getting-a-vasectomy-experiences-of-childfree-people/#comments

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: Vasectomy under 30
January 27, 2009
Thanks for the link mercurior, certainly some good info there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login