Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1309 Stork In Yard

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1309 Stork In Yard
May 01, 2006
Oh I hate those damned things. You may as well hang a big banner across your house that says, "I'm a breeder contributing to the demise of Mother Earth!!!"
CFBoston
Re: 1309 Stork In Yard
May 01, 2006
I've never understood why anyone would want to broadcast that. Every time I drive by one of those stupid displays, I always say sarcastically to whoever I'm with: "Let the fun begin!"
May 01, 2006
I've never seen those around here, thank heavens. Why the hell do they feel the need to advertise like that? That's like putting up a sign for pedophiles and child abductors: "Free kid, inquire within"!

I wonder what happened to class and privacy.
Feh
May 01, 2006
Exactly Medusa...
Why is it necessicary to inform EVERY PERSON driving, walking, biking or staggering past their house that they've had a baby? Do they seriously want anyone outside immediate family and friends to going to stop by and offer their congrats?

Actually, that's a good idea. Just stop by every house you see with the giant plywood baby announcement, whatever hour of the day or night it happens to be, to give them your best wishes.
"Hi, you don't know me, but I know that you just had a baby. Yes, I know it's 3 am, but I figured you'd be up...you did just have a baby. Hey, good to know your junk works...wanna swig?"
Sherz
May 01, 2006
Why a damn stork? I think a giant ply-board sign showing 2 rednecks fucking without a condom would be more realistic in this yard.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
Staggering past their house, hey good to know your junk works,wanna swig. Oh sweet Jesus thats funny. Sherz I LOVE that idea. Can you imagine the car wrecks if you put something like that up? I also hate the frigging maddona in a bathtub lawn decoration. I see one of those puppies and its like a goddamn breeder alert sign.

'And the angel Gabrieal came to me and said "You will have a child in your womb tonight, and you will name him Jesus"
The next day I went down to the clinic. Thats the LAST thing I need in my life.
-Mary,Nazareth, Pennslyviana
-seen on abortmemommy.org
Ranter
May 01, 2006
Sounds like they are just fishing for attention, seriously
May 02, 2006
Those signs basically state, "My c*nt has been f*cked and I used no birth control." How tacky! Sorry to be crude but I could not resist. Long night at work. I better get to bed... sleeping
Sherz
May 02, 2006
Well, Ranter, they are fishing in the wrong pond! This neighborhood is seething with kids, popping another one out isn't unique, it's the norm here. I long for the days when it was mostly a neighborhood of old people (I'm sure the quiet old people do, too!). This new kid's dad is such a loser that this baby is destined to turn out poorly. I particularly dislike this family because they invited themselves, and their OBNOXIOUS daughters to a July 4th get together that we were having with another neighbor. I soon got rid of them. When they lit up cigarettes in my yard, I told them they had to leave. I have severe asthma. They haven't spoken to us since--Thank GOd!!!!
Sherz
May 02, 2006
Someone mowed their grass today!! Now I can see they named their loaf Trenton Lee. Hooray, I can't wait until he's old enough to push a mower.
May 02, 2006
Pfft - he'll be too busy smoking pot, drinking beer, stuffing his face and playing videogames.

And wow, I can't believe there are people rude enough to invite themselves like that, Sherz!
Ranter
May 02, 2006
Sherz, they usualy do, and dumber than a bocks of rocks also.
Anonymous User
May 03, 2006
When I was in my 20's my roommates and I had a family right behind us with a baby. God did they hate us! We were always having partys blah blah. The husband was dork. Ha ha!! whats funny is one of the neighbors across the street some married with kids dude, was always looking over at our house when we were outside sunbathing,mowing the lawn whatever.
Ranter
May 03, 2006
Seems like he enjoyed his wife much, NOT!/sarcasm.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.