Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1311 - Teen pregnancy chatroom

Posted by Cambion 
Re: Entry 1311 - Teen pregnancy chatroom
May 03, 2006
I knew of a couple of women who got married while pregnant. Their excuse was, "We were going to get married anyway...." By the time Baby turned two years of age, the husband had filed for divorce and Moo was very bitter that the "trick" did not turn the guy into a mega-earner.
How cheesy. My sil had a shot gun wedding while preggo. They had to hurry and get her married before she really was showing, but she was showing enough on her wedding day while wearing a white wedding dress. Very tacky and cheesy. She was obviously trying to trap my brother, but hid it by trying to say that the pregnancy was an accident. An accident my ass.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Entry 1311 - Teen pregnancy chatroom
May 04, 2006
Oh I love the "We were going to get married anyway" line. Well, hell, you may as well seeing you already fucked up your life by getting knocked up. Dumbass.

I also don't get these couples who simply *MUST* get knocked up as soon as they walk out of the church after the ceremony. Don't they want to enjoy time as Mr. & Mrs. doing fun things and experiencing life? Even if you've lived together, you get a different mindset after you are officially married and other interests usually start to develop. If you have a kid right away, how will you ever be able to investigate those avenues? You may even decide that life is more fun without them! Oh, but that would be selfish. Nevermind.
Or, enjoy your first anniversery as a married couple, without children. Gee, what a thought. KFLL, your have such an excellant point. What about travelling? Also, I love going to a restaurant as a married childfree couple.
Right after I married DH, people had the never to ask me when are we going to have kids! I hated this. I also hate that when people find out you're married they always ask, do you have kids?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.