Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My ex-wanna breed boyfriend fulfilled his dream

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
My ex-wanna breed boyfriend fulfilled his dream
February 02, 2009
I was checking my FB and saw that one of my good friends and colleagues is now friends with my verbally abusive ex who tried to force me into having a fuck trophy while our relationship was down the drain and while I was litteraly supporting him. Well I just saw on his profile (that he didn't lock) that his dick worked. Good for him. I'm soooo glad I'm out of that awful relationship. My DH told me he would not have dated me if I had spawned with my ex. I would not have my DH and I'd still be stuck with a dick-head. Ex hooked up with a Latin-American girl. I predict they will overpopulate the earth soon.
Anonymous User
Re: My ex-wanna breed boyfriend fulfilled his dream
February 02, 2009
I wonder if you'll get a guest troll bashing you like I did when I published a similar sentiment yesterday...:drkbddy
Anonymous User
February 02, 2009
We'll see! lol
I wanted to send him this picture (I hope it will work)

Card
or that one
Card 2
February 02, 2009
I am glad that you stood your ground and were able to get rid of the abusive ex. I see way too many people who should have ended the relationship and will not for whatever reason.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety" ..... Ben Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves” ..... Paul Revere

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
February 03, 2009
Men often trap women, too. If he sees a meal ticket in a woman who works, or owns a house, or pretty much has herself set up in life -- and he's a mongrel with nothing to his name but a lot of excuses -- he'll take his chances and work to get her pregnant so that she'll feel she has to stay with him permanently. Or, at least, prolong the relationship he's benefitting from like a toddler on the teat. What would he have to lose?? He's usually too stupid to think about what happens after the brat arrives -- these kind of men do NOT offer to become Mister Mom -- but hey at least it's another bunch of months of free room 'n board and sitting on the sofa scratching his hairy arse all day.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
February 03, 2009
Oh, the only thing he was working hard on was trying to make me pregnant so that I would be stuck supporting him! I wasn't on the pill, but I was so stressed in that relationship that I stopped having my periods for a whole year! I can honestly say my body was my best buddy and that I dodged a bullet! His own mother was hysteric, his brother was a loser, his family tried to have custody of his father's little assets when he became invalid. They called me to testify in court against abusive ex. I didn't want to have anything to do with them, they were all crazy. I told them as much as I don't like him, I like them even less.
When I kicked his sorry ass to the curb, it hit him that he didn't have anything to his name. I had bought everything. So he went back to his mother. He never paid the rent, never lifted his little finger to do anything, but expected me to get a second job around giftmas (and saw nothing wrong in that). He expected a different 3 course meal every day, he expected I clean, do everything and be a sex goddess. Sorry, but after all the work, I'm exhausted. He comes from a European country, but one that I consider a 3rd world country. So does his wife, so I guess he found his match. She's from a matcho south american country, so I guess it's normal for her to do all these things and be submissive. Boy, am I glad to be out of that "relationship". I was stuck 3 years with that moron.
He once wrote to me (and to other people) asking for a reference letter for a job. I think I did "reply all" (naughty me) and said, sure, when you pay me back the rent that you owe me... He flipped! Said he didn't owe me a thing (although his name was on the rent). Karma's a bitch I guess.
February 03, 2009
Mosf of those hispanics seem to just want the almighty sprog. They will even toss out their so-called 'religious values' for the almighty sprog. That is more important than being chaste.

Will be interesting what ex will do when he finds out he is shut out and off from hispanic sow.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I don't always worry about men oops women because women can so abortion and the breeder men have no say after women get abortion. If the woman manage to get pass Dr Morals and fundie to do so.

If I was a women and a breeder male oops me and get pregnant showing his all mighty power and saying "you're carrying my kid". The man can't get psyched up and exciting because I can go the abortion clinic and if I do, the man has no power and dump him and he has no say after I get rid of the parasite. And that's final.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login