Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OH GAWD...these TAX COMMERCIALS!

Posted by Seacreature 
OH GAWD...these TAX COMMERCIALS!
February 03, 2009
FUCK YOU, TURBO TAX, FUCK YOU RIGHT UP YOUR BREEDER PLEASING, CHEATING ASSHOLES!!!!!!

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate those commercials. Really.

"Diapers cost a lot..." angry flipping off
Anonymous User
Re: OH GAWD...these TAX COMMERCIALS!
February 03, 2009
A tubal or The Snip is cheaper, and magically converts diaper $ to beer money!
February 04, 2009
I saw one where duddy was holding a squalling kyd as the tax man is pitching him on early filing and getting his tax refund back. Then the tax guy says, "I think your little tax credit's diaper is leaking', or something about that stupid. Our local rapid refund places are STANDING ROOM ONLY around here as they file for and pick up checks for 3,4-even 7 or 8k. In this area they all know how to work the system and make less than the $3700 a year and work a minute less than 15 hours a week so they can get back ALL taxes paid in AND their "earned income" tax credits which end up being up to twice the amount of their actual EARNED income. This of course doesn't count the non taxable government cash they get each month/free medical/ and food stamp cards.angry smiley

This is a big windfall for them and the interstate and main roads to Lexington are backed up for miles as they head to the big city to hit the shopping malls. Area restaurants will be packed from front to back for about a month with obvious hillbillies who have that "look" that shithole defendants often have when they go to court, ie: "cleaned up". They can't hide their poor white trashiness behind a shower and a new outfit from Walmart because a sudden influx of cash can't hide over processed hair, bad teeth, scruffy beards, bad manners, and poor taste. Instead of paying their rent up to date, stockpiling some food, paying their electric bill that is "on arrangements", and buying a car with matching doors and working windows, they will pay HUGE cash down payments on expensive living room suites to cram into their 10x12 living rooms, wide screen TV's which rival a movie theatre screen, and other expensive electronics and appliances at "pay by the week" places. They usually have all of it repossessed for nonpayment within 2-3 months and are right back where they started until NEXT year's big windfall.eye rolling smiley

I come as close to hating these people as I can to hating someone who I have never met..I secretly desire to slap them when I see them, so I avoid going to any of their likely spending spree areas for a month or so after the checks come out. Besides, I probably couldn't get a parking place anywhere near where I wanted to go anyway.
February 04, 2009
I qualified for EIC once or twice, but it was only like $350 because, of course, it was just me, a single individual.

Edit:

You mean "Shithole Plaintiffs", not "SH Defendants" because plaintiffs are the ones who sue FOR something, defendants are the ones being sued, who end up paying if they lose. If a defendant "wins", it usually means they don't have to pay the plaintiff, but still are responsible for the costs of defending themselves. Unless they have a countersuit, but defandants can't make a countersuit JUST to recover their court costs in the event that the case goes in their favour.

One of the law people on this board can probably explain it better.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
February 04, 2009
The worst part to me is how the woman is just shopping away in the background without a fucking care in the world...just grates me to the point that I must change the channel now when I see that commercial start. Guess she found her "spermandapaycheck", no doubt.
February 04, 2009
poofy_puff
I qualified for EIC once or twice, but it was only like $350 because, of course, it was just me, a single individual.

Edit:

You mean "Shithole Plaintiffs", not "SH Defendants" because plaintiffs are the ones who sue FOR something, defendants are the ones being sued, who end up paying if they lose. If a defendant "wins", it usually means they don't have to pay the plaintiff, but still are responsible for the costs of defending themselves. Unless they have a countersuit, but defandants can't make a countersuit JUST to recover their court costs in the event that the case goes in their favour.

One of the law people on this board can probably explain it better.

No, I meant defendants, although in your scenario it's basically the same type thing. I am referring to these drugged out, jobless, career criminals with rap sheets that look like ticker tapes of prior arrests and convictions that can't be used against them. So, they get a barber to do the best he can with their matted head jungle and cave man beard (that they never let get REALLY cut or groomed so it still looks a bit "controlled scraggly") they run them through a shower but can do nothing (short of cosmetic surgery) for their premature drug induced damaged skin and teeth, they dress him up in a Walmart suit that is ill fitting and strap a tie on him that he constantly tugs at and it looks out of place for him to be wearing, and nothing can be done about his prison tattoos which are visible across his knuckles. Then, they prop him up on the witness stand with his too tight, squeaky, new imitation patent leather shoes and pretend that he is a law abiding citizen and a pillar of the community, rather than a petty thief, drug salesman, or whatever the case may be.

Some people just don't "clean up" too well. You see it all of the time at hillbilly funerals too with the too tight buttons popping at the belly and outdated suits, unkempt hair and beards, and cowboy boots, or with the women it's wearing a 1970's spring recital looking floral dress with socks and sandals in the dead of winter. I am not being critical of financially challenged people either, because the Dollar Store has racks and racks of cheap and appropriate to the occasion and weather clothing, as do the 2nd hand shops. White trash people just have bad taste and substandard grooming habits and many of them are NOT "poor", although they certainly look it.
February 04, 2009
I saw this too and was equally disgusted.

Breeding just for the tax breaks, what a *SMART* choice.
February 04, 2009

So, they get a barber to do the best he can with their matted head jungle and cave man beard (that they never let get REALLY cut or groomed so it still looks a bit "controlled scraggly") they run them through a shower but can do nothing (short of cosmetic surgery) for their premature drug induced damaged skin and teeth, they dress him up in a Walmart suit that is ill fitting and strap a tie on him that he constantly tugs at and it looks out of place for him to be wearing, and nothing can be done about his prison tattoos which are visible across his knuckles. Then, they prop him up on the witness stand with his too tight, squeaky, new imitation patent leather shoes and pretend that he is a law abiding citizen and a pillar of the community, rather than a petty thief, drug salesman, or whatever the case may be.

You are so good, Kim. I can see this character appear right before my eyes. Gross.
February 04, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
I saw this too and was equally disgusted.

Breeding just for the tax breaks, what a *SMART* choice.

And totally selfless too...oh breeders, is there any way you could be more altruistic, thoughtful, giving and caring?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login