For Poofy Puff..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
For Poofy Puff..
February 04, 2009
Re: For Poofy Puff..
February 04, 2009
OMG our Ragdoll does this.

We come home sometimes to find toilet paper completely strewn around the house. We don't have the heart to turn the rolls around so it doesn't unravel on him............ LOL

To watch them do it is hysterical, they look so intense and deliberate as if to say, "NOT NOW!!! Do not interrupt my work.............."
February 04, 2009
Mine never do this. Too high off the floor? That was adorable.
February 04, 2009
That is just TOO cute. And they just gotta have the 'dramatic' ending.
February 04, 2009
Seacreature
That is just TOO cute. And they just gotta have the 'dramatic' ending.

The thing is, they have the roll hanging down UNDER, not OVER. That is why the cat had to bite it, because its efforts were thwarted by the way the TP was placed on the roll.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 04, 2009
Awww, that was cute. Amazing how when kids act up, you want to kick them...but when cats act up, it's adorable.

My cats have never done the toilet paper thing, but once or twice I saw my female cat walking around the house carrying a whole roll of paper towels in her mouth. I don't know how she managed that, but I later found her asleep in the living room amongst a pile of finely shredded paper towels and an empty cardboard tube.
February 04, 2009
Well, if you do turn it around so it doesn't roll off, the cat still gets the fun from spinning it round.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login