Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tit Nazis TEARING each other to bits at TMC!

Posted by Banshee 
Tit Nazis TEARING each other to bits at TMC!
February 04, 2009
Get a whole load of this screaming catfight!bouncing and laughing

http://www.truemomconfessions.com/comments/?id=399398

Some of the moomies' comments are DOWNRIGHT HILARIOUS!!!!!waving hellolarious

(And others are painfully TRUE, of course!winking smiley)
Re: Tit Nazis TEARING each other to bits at TMC!
February 04, 2009
Why am I not surprised.

So many of those bitches think that they are Earth Mother Extrodinaire. The all-knowing.
February 04, 2009
What a hoot.

I like the comment 'your husbands opinion doesn't count'. And just when should it anyway?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 04, 2009
I especially liked their little "molester" troll because that really seemed to rile them up. waving hellolarious On some level I can understand how they are seemingly picky about doing what's "best" for their kyds. However, this breastfeeding thing has gotten way way WAY out of hand here in the past few years. I do not understand how on earth they can think that the ONLY acceptable way to feed, nourish, bond, or protect their kyd from disease is at the alter of the nectar o' tit. It's just absurd how far they go with it to the point (and often beyond) of unnatural obsession with their own bodies and bodily fluids and a compulsive type of "ownership" over their baybees. The way they seem to exude an air of superiority and self righteousness when they breastfeed is downright obnoxious, which is only surpassed in magnitude by their demanding that the general public witness the spectacle too. Why don't they understand that NO ONE wants to see, smell, or hear any suckling of their NASTY udders?:gross The sight of one of those titty whores literally makes me sick on my stomach and when I see one I turn the other way as fast as possible.two faces puking
Hoohah! Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack and a ringside seat to this fight!
February 04, 2009
I have to snicker at the ones saying "suck it up, no one ever said mothering was fun...tough it out...put up with it..." In other words, they want other moos to be as miserable as they are.
February 04, 2009
The "Molestation Poster" is my new favorite person. 'Fess up.
February 04, 2009
maybe I should go and lob a bomb into it.

of course, it would distract them from their mutual annihilation.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

February 04, 2009
CFTeen
Hoohah! Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack and a ringside seat to this fight!

Yes!! I'll meet you at Chuck E. Cheeze for ring side seats!

And in the blue stretch pants, Moolina!!! Weighing in at a solid 300 lbs, swinging 60 lb. udders she's a definite favorite in this fight!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 04, 2009
Ah yes, then we get to see the one sarcastic moo-bitch compare not breast feeding with not changing the kids diaper. Yea, nice comparison there. What a bunch of playground idiots.
February 04, 2009
Seacreature
Ah yes, then we get to see the one sarcastic moo-bitch compare not breast feeding with not changing the kids diaper. Yea, nice comparison there. What a bunch of playground idiots.

I noticed that too...isn't that one type of logical fallacy, to compare a benign situation to increasingly outlandish situations and trying to make it seem they are commensurate things? Idiots.
February 04, 2009
I just read the commentary, and I think my ovaries climbed out my body.
There is NO WAY IN THIS FUCKING WORLD that I would ever willingly put myself in a position where I'd have to interact with such people on a regular basis. Have fun running off the cliff you miserable lemmings!

Aaaaand another thing...I kindly request that we never post another thing about TMC again. I'd seriously forgotten it existed until this thread, and while I was gawking at the trainwrecky goodness I came across this gem of humanity...

"02.04.09 11:09a
Try as I might, I simply CANNOT figure out how to wipe front to back. I just can't, and haven't for 36 years. If I do a mess gets left behind to later appear in my undies. I just don't think my arms are long enough or flexible or...something.
Thank goodness I have a steel vagina that never seems to get infected! (11 me too)"

two faces puking What the fucking fuck?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 04, 2009
They're still at it, and it's hours later...

Feh
There is NO WAY IN THIS FUCKING WORLD that I would ever willingly put myself in a position where I'd have to interact with such people on a regular basis. Have fun running of the cliff you miserable lemmings!

Yah. It is so m i n d - n u m b i n g l y p e t t y it makes my eyeballs glaze over and nearly induces catatonia. I could not ever put myself in a position of mingling with these little savages with their petty oneupsmomship. Stupid women with vacuous lives. I have better and more interesting things to do, frankly. Like read their forum and snicker.
February 04, 2009
Feh
There is NO WAY IN THIS FUCKING WORLD that I would ever willingly put myself in a position where I'd have to interact with such people on a regular basis. Have fun running off the cliff you miserable lemmings!

Aaaaand another thing...I kindly request that we never post another thing about TMC again. I'd seriously forgotten it existed until this thread, and while I was gawking at the trainwrecky goodness I came across this gem of humanity...

Try as I might, I simply CANNOT figure out how to wipe front to back. I just can't, and haven't for 36 years. If I do a mess gets left behind to later appear in my undies. I just don't think my arms are long enough or flexible or...something.
Thank goodness I have a steel vagina that never seems to get infected! (11 me too)"

two faces puking What the fucking fuck?

This right here really goes a long way in explaining some of their idiotic moo-shit. How any 30-40 y/o woman (and at least 11 others) hasn't figured out how to properly wipe her twat yet is beyond me. No WONDER their kyds are smearing their own shit on walls, furniture, and carpet and their sons are getting their dicks slammed in toilet seats; THEY aren't even potty trained yet themselves. I shudder to think how they wipe their assholes, back to front perhaps? No wonder their "moomie health" section on kelly-moo is filled with cootie, ass, and nipple infection stories, I honestly don't see how their husbands can stand to live with these pigs and their little piglets.two faces puking While we are on the topic, I ran across one last week that was extremely gross about a moo asking if anyone had ever had her entire twat to turn completely white. The comments were mostly, "No, you should see a doctor", but it sounds like to me that she has puss pockets ALL over her cooter. She is probably eaten up with Gonorrhea and/or Herpes and I'd be willing to bet that her husband's secretary and the check in girl at his gym have white cooters too.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
February 04, 2009
Feh

Oh gross. I think there's a fine art to proper, hygienic wiping, but if you can't figure out how to clean yourself reasonably well at age 36, then your kids most definitely will wind up in special ed. Unless you are incontinent (and therefore should be in Depends), there is no reason to walk around with skid marks. Sorry for the gross factor, but that's the truth.

Get a bidet if it's that hard, for Pete's sake!
February 05, 2009
That proves it.

I now think the current generation of moos are MONSTERS.

And they are creating future generations of MONSTERS, too.sad smiley
February 05, 2009
This is the whole reason I was not hitting the blogs. these women are idiots.
February 05, 2009
(Popping a second batch of popcorn, sitting in front of fire watching)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login