Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear gawd... - animal cruelty warning!

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Dear gawd... - animal cruelty warning!
February 05, 2009
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1135591/Gang-children--young-TEN--caught-slowly-roasting-puppies-bonfire.html

Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bonfire

Shocked and huddled together for safety, these puppies are lucky to be alive after being saved from an act of almost unbelievable barbarity.

A gang of youths had seized the seven-week-old brother and sister and were slowly roasting them over a bonfire on a canal bank.

Yelping in panic and distress as their fur began to burn, the pair struggled desperately to escape the children's clutches.

The commotion attracted a walker who ran over to the bonfire and ordered the gang to release them immediately.

Melanie Johnson, 32, said: 'I just could not believe the cruelty being shown by these kids. If I hadn't turned up, I think they would have burned the dogs alive.'

Miss Johnson, from Rochdale, added: 'Most of the kids were aged 12, 13 or older. But some were as young as ten. I was ripping mad and still am to think that anyone - least of all children - could do this.'

She took the two puppies from the bank and carried them to the safety of her home before wrapping them in a towel and taking them to an RSPCA shelter.

The cross-bred pups were examined by a vet after the incident in Newbold, Rochdale on Friday and were found to be in generally good health.

Jean Spencer, the RSPCA shelter manager, said: 'The puppies are only seven weeks old and still smelled of smoke from the bonfire when they arrived.

'The fur on one of them was singed and the other has a small hernia. Fortunately, they are going to be fine.'

She added: 'To think that children could be so cruel is really disgusting. The puppies are absolutely gorgeous. Everyone here has fallen in love with them.'

The male puppy has been named Guy and his sister Cinders.

They will now go to a shelter in Halifax to be re-homed.

No arrests have been made in connection with the incident.

Fucking little horrible MONSTERS. I want to find out who they are and throw them on an open fire. The cunts who squirted out these nasty little stains should be roasted as well. FUCK. angry flipping off ranting :sbx
Re: Dear gawd...
February 05, 2009
Now, see, I've been trying to ignore this story for 2 days now- thank god they are alive. Now, as for the children....
February 05, 2009
i live near rochdale. i have not dared read it or you would see me in prison. for killing those monsters

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 05, 2009
I ask the board, as a personal favour to me (not that I deserve it), to please put in the subject line something to the effect that there is animal cruelty in the topic. I can't stand reading these stories and I tend to skip the threads that contain stories about animal torture. If folks must have a generic subject line like "Dear Gawd..." could you put (Warning: graphic animal torture story) or something to that effect.

I just can't deal with this shit. This isn't about censorship. It's about personal choice not to read certain things that one finds upsetting. I KNOW these things go on because I live the animal-rescue lifestyle, but I hate walking unbeknownst into these stories... when I can't even do anything about it. It would be different in real life, if I came upon people roasting puppies you can bet that I would resort to "self-help" and probably end up killing someone (not a puppy though!).

Please don't be mad at me for saying this. These stories give me nightmares and interfere with my judgment when I operate heavy machinery.

thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 05, 2009
What Puff said- it also prevents double posting.
Re: Dear gawd... - animal cruelty warning!
February 05, 2009
Oh! I forgot about adding a warning. Sorry, Poofy. Thank you for reminding me.
February 05, 2009
If *I* were the one who discovered this shit, the story would read, "Gang of youths found massacred and their bodies burned in an open fire near a canal bank." And I'd have 2 new pups to add to our little family.

Fucking rotten little bastards, reading this shit make me insane. I'm with Poofy, I cannot deal with this shit though I know it goes on. Just KNOWING this shit is happening somewhere in the world makes my mind go to a very, very dark place.

With some exceptions, I loathe the human race.
February 05, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
If *I* were the one who discovered this shit, the story would read, "Gang of youths found massacred and their bodies burned in an open fire near a canal bank." And I'd have 2 new pups to add to our little family.

Fucking rotten little bastards, reading this shit make me insane. I'm with Poofy, I cannot deal with this shit though I know it goes on. Just KNOWING this shit is happening somewhere in the world makes my mind go to a very, very dark place.

With some exceptions, I loathe the human race.

That's basically how I feel. :/
February 05, 2009
I can not begin to imagine, nor do I want to know, what kind of a depraved mind could do such a thing. The sick little bastards who shoot innocent animals and toss bags of kittens into rivers are bad enough, but these fuckers were in it for the long, slow, painful torture aspect of it. I expect to hear about how these kyds had been abused and whatnot, but that should just be all the more reason they would not want to see a defenseless creature being abused or tortured, much less take an active part in it. Whatever the reason that they are heartless bastards, there is no rehabilitating someone who derives pleasure from watching (and causing) an innocent living creature suffer in pain and die. They need to go to kiddie prison (since I am sure that the death penalty would not be allowed, which would be my first choice) until they turn 18 and then a determination needs to be made if they should be transferred to the big house or to a nuthouse, with those being the only two options.If it were up to me, then they wouldn't see the light of day until they were at LEAST in their 30's. Their parents should ALSO be arrested and prosecuted as well and be given similar sentences as their hellspawn.angry smiley
February 05, 2009
double postshrug
February 05, 2009
NO!!!:scr
February 05, 2009
I just...I can't... I... FUCK.ranting
February 05, 2009
Vile, hideous subhuman kids; and I take it they got off scot free. Thank goodness the pups were rescued; and I love the name Cinder. I hope the publicity around their plight gets them adopted super-quick or brings more publicity to their shelter.
February 05, 2009
Thanks for doing that to the subject line.

[puts head back under pillow]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
kidlesskim
there is no rehabilitating someone who derives pleasure from watching (and causing) an innocent living creature suffer in pain and die.

THIS.

Nuthouse or greybar hotel until the day they die.
February 05, 2009
Good gosh. Stick a skewer in them, stuff an apple in their mouths and rotisserie them over an open fire. Then throw them into a pit. angry smiley

Horrid demonic beasts. They should be locked up in a padded room with the key thrown away because they will wind up as murdering psychopaths one day.
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
This story is just horrifying. It brings tears to my eyes that anyone could treat an innocent animal this way. It's just the worst, most cowardly action I can imagine, torturing something defenseless like a small puppy. I wish I could just find these kids and punish them to the fullest extent.

I hope that they are found and arrested, and that their parents are forced to pay for this as well. What scares me is that they'll never be caught, and they'll do it again because of the attention this brought to them.

I have so little hope left for this world when I read stories like this one.
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
Animal cruelty is an early sign of serial killers is it not? Does that mean that all of these cunt maggots are going to be the next generation of Charles Mansons and Ted Bundys? If children are our future humanity has no hope.

Kaye
Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
I can NEVER EVER imagine doing anything cruel to any animal. As an animal lover myself, this shit sickens me. People who torture helpless animals deserve every bad thing that can possibly happen to them, and more. When my house was broken into a few years ago and burglarized, our little schanuzer was in the house alone. As pissed off as I was that our things were stolen, I was even more pissed off about the fact that the low-life fuckers who broke in may have done something to my dog. My imagination got the best of me, and it was awful. Thankfully he was fine, but even now I still wonder about it.
February 06, 2009
Kids that do these things need to be locked up NOW and never let out. They'll just keep doing these things, and eventually will probably torture and murder someone.

It makes me think back to an incident when I was 13. I was walking my small dog, and (long story short) this neighborhood girl who had a problem with me kicked him. I took off his leash and belted her as hard as I could across the face with the heavy metal clip that hooked onto his collar. She went home and cried to her mommy. A policeman came over to notify my parents of what I had done (I had already told them, though). The girl's mother didn't press charges, surprisingly. The officer told my parents I'd broken the little cunt's nose and she also had a huge black-and-blue welt across her face. It felt good to hear. From then on, she never bothered me (or my dog) again. :gun1
February 06, 2009

It makes me think back to an incident when I was 13. I was walking my small dog, and (long story short) this neighborhood girl who had a problem with me kicked him. I took off his leash and belted her as hard as I could across the face with the heavy metal clip that hooked onto his collar. She went home and cried to her mommy. A policeman came over to notify my parents of what I had done (I had already told them, though). The girl's mother didn't press charges, surprisingly. The officer told my parents I'd broken the little cunt's nose and she also had a huge black-and-blue welt across her face. It felt good to hear. From then on, she never bothered me (or my dog) again.

That is an awesome story. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to do that to people... You're SO lucky they didn't press charges! Knowing my luck, they would have...
February 06, 2009
Thanks for the warning on this post...if all you all could be so kind as to include a similar warning on any further animal cruelty posts, that would be awesome.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 06, 2009
AngryReptileKeeper
Kids that do these things need to be locked up NOW and never let out. They'll just keep doing these things, and eventually will probably torture and murder someone.

It makes me think back to an incident when I was 13. I was walking my small dog, and (long story short) this neighborhood girl who had a problem with me kicked him. I took off his leash and belted her as hard as I could across the face with the heavy metal clip that hooked onto his collar. She went home and cried to her mommy. A policeman came over to notify my parents of what I had done (I had already told them, though). The girl's mother didn't press charges, surprisingly. The officer told my parents I'd broken the little cunt's nose and she also had a huge black-and-blue welt across her face. It felt good to hear. From then on, she never bothered me (or my dog) again. :gun1

That is a thing of beauty. Awesome. :inw bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
CherryBlossom
AngryReptileKeeper

That little bitch should have had her head bashed onto the sidewalk as well!
February 06, 2009
ZanderTheWonderPup
CherryBlossom
AngryReptileKeeper

That little bitch should have had her head bashed onto the sidewalk as well!

That too. Haha.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login