Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

the MOM song with lyrics

Posted by mercurior 
the MOM song with lyrics
February 05, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESe-AysF9mw

very funny

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
AngryReptileKeeper
Re: the MOM song with lyrics
February 05, 2009
You know, if all that's really true (and from what I've seen, it's a pretty damn good representation), then why would anyone want to be a mother? I mean anyone who isn't suffering from co-dependency issues with bits of narcissism?

Egads, as if I needed any more reasons to hate children and the very idea of motherhood, I have just added at least a dozen more to the list.
February 05, 2009
yes it is amusing, and i an hear the cf going, heard that, heard that.. yup, heard that.. wink

i think its amusing that someone has put it to music.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
mercurior
yes it is amusing, and i an hear the cf going, heard that, heard that.. yup, heard that.. wink

i think its amusing that someone has put it to music.

Hahaha, right you are mercurior, I was: I heard that, mmmm, and that too... God, it is stressing just to listen to it. doh face
February 05, 2009
Because, "I'M THE MOM" at the end... Yea, you certainly ARE the mom...flappy arms.eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
Holy shit Merc! That was funny as hell!! And so true, nice find Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login