Posted by M4P 
Moo Puts Kid in Oven
February 06, 2009
This is just soooo sick. Another idiot who never should have had children:

"February 6, 2009

Hamtramck girl, 4, says mom put her in oven

BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

After telling police that "Mom cooks me in the oven like a turkey," a 4-year-old Hamtramck girl and her four siblings are in foster care and their mother is facing years in prison on torture charges.

Reyna Valentino, 40, was arraigned Thursday in 31st District Court in Hamtramck on two counts of torture and two counts of child abuse. Bond was set at $1 million. Her next hearing is set for Feb. 12.

Police said Valentino went to a neighbor's house after burning the girl in the oven at 3:30 p.m. Jan. 23, begging the neighbor to call police.

"It's really sad," said Mamun Roshid, 16, whose family lives in the house where Valentino knocked.

Hamtramck Police Detective Ben Bielecki said Valentino asked police in her 911 call to come get her.

"She said, 'I'm going to hurt my family,' " Bielecki said. "When our guys got there, it was pretty bad."

While the father had gone to pick the two boys up from school, Valentino used a heated nail or a screwdriver to burn the 4-year-old girl's lower eyelid, police said. Then she put the girl in the turned-on oven, creating sear lines on her back.

"She said that her heart's hurt and broke," the 4-year-old told police, according to Bielecki. The girl also said: "Mommy doesn't love me anymore. Mama's going to hurt me again. She hurts me with a nail and cooks me in the oven like a turkey."

Another daughter told investigators her mother once hit her with a crowbar. All five children are in foster care and doing fine, Bielecki said. Valentino was immediately taken to Detroit Receiving Hospital for evaluation after her arrest."

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
Re: Moo Puts Kid in Oven
February 06, 2009
Hm, something's being left out here: duhd. If he's a good dad, why doesn't he have her committed and keep the children himself? Seems to me the father is always conveniently left out of these things.

That poor little girl, I'm sorry y'all but no one deserves that, that is VERY VERY fucked up. They ought to put that stupid cunt in a fucking oven too....God whatever happened to an eye for an eye?
February 06, 2009
Time for duh to DIVORCE this loopy bitch and take his kids away from her forever, too!

Makes me think of the horror movie, "The Girl Next Door".sad smiley
February 06, 2009
Sick. The husband should be charged as well for leaving this shit go on.
February 06, 2009
str8six
They ought to put that stupid cunt in a fucking oven too....God whatever happened to an eye for an eye?

Y'know, I don't think that would be such a bad idea. It'd certainly put a new twist on "creative sentencing". How many people do you want to bet would be kept from doing shit like that to other people (and animals!) if it were allowed?
February 06, 2009
I don't know nor can I imagine what would move a person to place a child in an oven. If they want to kill the child there are plenty of more humane ways than burning it alive and it's also a sure fired way to get caught, so it doesn't even make any sense. I can't imagine that someone who is capable of this could be "rehabilitated" in any way, so she either needs to live out her years in a loony bin or in jail where she can't hurt anyone else. I read recently where this man put an infant first in a hotel safe to shut it up, then in the hotel mini refigerator to quiet it down, and finally in the microwave until his skin started to bubble. If his motive was to stop the crying then these certainly weren't very good methods. Like everyone else, I am wondering WHY duddy didn't do something about it because I am CONVINCED that he had to know that his wife was a nutcase. I honestly believe that the reason the non crazy spouse stays quiet is for selfish reasons. Afterall, if the spouse gets put away (where they CLEARLY belong) this would leave them alone to raise the kyds.Duh with bratsd

Yeah, just another mythbuster for "It's different when it's your own"......"Becoming a parent makes you a better person"........and "You have never experienced true and unconditional love until you become a mother". It's also a sick twist on , "Who will take care of you in your old age?" because if the thermometer had popped up on the turkey, it would have been a moot point.:smn
February 06, 2009
Mommy seems to have forgotten that a four year old knows how to talk. Mommy's forgotten a lot of things since she sprogged...

What a sick ass story. Thanks.
February 06, 2009
Capcha: m4PdK (my user name! lol)

kidlesskim
I honestly believe that the reason the non crazy spouse stays quiet is for selfish reasons. Afterall, if the spouse gets put away (where they CLEARLY belong) this would leave them alone to raise the kyds.Duh with bratsd

I think this is it exactly. He didn't want to be saddled with all those kids. The sad thing is this sick moo will claim insanity and probably be out in a couple of years. If ever there was a case for sterlization, this is it.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login