Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duhs can't deal with defective brats?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Duhs can't deal with defective brats?
February 10, 2009
clematis
I love KK's list:

1) Humor is of the UTMOST importance because it generally equals a higher intelligence absolutely. And when people age and aren't as spry/sexy/pretty, humor can still make it a delight to be around your sweetie.

I'm afraid we are all going to need LOTS and LOTS of humor, especially when time will come that we are losing everything from youth to good health to...worst of all...our very own loved ones, too.sad smiley

Fortunately, I think we (at least our generation and onward) are slowly going through a kind of evolution that we remain youthful a bit longer thanks to better chance at health and more knowledge in caring for ourselves. I dunno.shrug
Anonymous User
Re: Duhs can't deal with defective brats?
February 10, 2009
I don't think it's fair to assume that the blame lies mostly on the woman or that the dud was tricked into having the kid. Because plenty of men want a kid when they believe that it's going to be the perfect little mini-me that won't take too much of their time and will be mostly cared for by the wife.

And once having a child is mutually agreed upon, the man doesn't get 100% veto power in telling a woman what to do with HER BODY once she's pregnant. She shouldn't be coerced to put HER BODY through an abortion if the kid they both agreed on is defective.

Obviously, that works the other way too- if not having a child is mutually agreed upon, the man doesn't get to try to coerce the woman into not aborting an unwanted fetus. But it shouldn't be the kind of situation where whatever the man wants reproductively, the man gets, and the woman has to do whatever that is to keep him around.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login