Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

burmese jolie brat

Posted by mercurior 
burmese jolie brat
February 09, 2009
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1139651/Angelina-Brad-set-adopt-boy-Burma-following-visit-refugee-camp.html

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt want to adopt another baby, it has emerged.
They were heartbroken after the actress visited refugees from Burma during a trip to Thailand.
Now they are planning to adopt a baby boy from the stricken country, bringing their brood to seven (which includes Maddox from Cambodia, Pax from Vietnam and Zahara from Ethiopia).

But a source said Angelina, 33, has her mind on higher things. She has held meetings with officials in Chang Mai about the logistics involved in adopting a baby.
'The plight of the refugees from Burma really affected Angelina.
UN Goodwill Ambassador Angelina seen with the Karenni refugee children during her visit to Ban Mai Nai Soi camp in northern Thailand recently

'She can’t stand to see the suffering of these people, especially the children. She spent most of last week at a refugee centre, Ban Mai Nai Soi, along the Thai-Burmese border and met with one woman who has spent more than 20 years in the refugee camp.

'Angelina said she was saddened to learn the woman, who was born in the refugee camp, has never been out of it, and is now raising her own child there.

'She decided then that her next adoption should be from Burma. She thinks if she can save even one child it is better than doing nothing.

'She knew she wouldn’t be able to take a baby home with her this time, but she was very keen to get the ball rolling.'

Angelina and Pitt also have three biological children, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: burmese jolie brat
February 09, 2009
The princess is out collecting exotic trinkets from all over the world again.eye rolling smiley

At least SHE didn't have EIGHT frozen embryos planted in her baby oven - yet, that is.
February 09, 2009
Somebody needs to tell Jolie, that it is okay to go on vacation and just bring back a shirt or fridge magnet.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
February 09, 2009
I am more than sick of these two adopting like madmen. Is she trying to prove something? Is Brad Pitt such a complete idiot? In a few years we will witness a cut-throat battle between the "real" children and the adopted ones, I can see it: "You are adopted, you slut, they are not even your real parents. Your mother was a hooker and died from AIDS... and so on.". Wait and see, just wait and see.
February 09, 2009
have they never heard of woody allen and mia farrow

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
February 09, 2009
I think Jolie just has an obsession with being needed by the kids and praised by the public. I think her motivations come more from self interest than actually wanting to help these kids.
February 09, 2009
Knox? That reminds me of the gelatin brand of the same name. Heh. If a friend of mine named her kid Knox, I'd always be picturing jello salads when I saw the kid. It's better than "Harvest", though. eye rolling smiley
February 09, 2009
This is so sick. They need another kid like a hole in the head. They're collectors. At least they're adopting this one. I still don't understand why that stupid bint Jolie had to shit out a few of her own. Idiots!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
February 09, 2009
Does this woman use orphanages like Dunkin' Donuts? When the mood strikes, she probably pulls up to the special Jolie drive-through window they have available just for her and orders a dozen assorted.
February 09, 2009
Kaye
I think Jolie just has an obsession with being needed by the kids and praised by the public. I think her motivations come more from self interest than actually wanting to help these kids.

I think Kaye has it. There are many celebrities who actually shield their kids from the public, to protect their privacy....not parade them around in the spotlight. Ugh.
February 09, 2009
Why doesn't she just build a small compound in her back yard, much like an animal sanctuary, and fill the whole damned thing up with the red, yellow, black, brown and striped kyds from all over the globe? She isn't taking care of the ones she already has so it shouldn't be any big change for her to hire live in nannies, cooks, maids, and maybe even an on call pediatrician, like they have vets for the zoo? That way, when she goes on vacation to an exotic location she can just leave an order for a kyd and have it crated and shipped back to her petting zoo, or perhaps just call in an order or buy a kyd online. I wonder how Pitt really feels about all of this nonsense. confused smiley Something tells me that it's one sided or maybe they compromised that she gets to adopt whenever the mooternity urge kicks in moo with baybeem rather than staying knocked up with a kyd latched onto each tit until she is 50.:gross It will be interesting when they get divorced to see how hard he presses for custody or visitation rights of all of these rainbow kyds who don't even belong to him.Duh with bratsd
Anonymous User
February 09, 2009
Meh, if they're already here, and she's not on public aid, go ahead and adopt them. No additional sprog spawned. One less Turd World Aid Sponge... I'd wager that she's affluent enough to pay for its care without picking the pockets of taxpayers...
February 10, 2009
but she could sponsor an entire village, set up schools, set up the infrastructure. she has millions. why not do something for more people.

help more. but no all she wants is another trophy baby.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login