Advanced

Post 1320 - SAHMs' salary

Posted by Lynn 
Re: Post 1320 - SAHMs' salary
May 08, 2006
Ranter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Breeders have no idea what 'normal' sex is, b/c
> the only sex they have is to get preggers.
> -----------------------------
> I agree with Sherz. I have a part time job, so
> when I'm not working (as well as working) I keep
> the house spotless, cook, do laundry, make the bed
> every morning, ect. I do not want payment for
> that. I have a job where I recieve a check, and
> that is fine, b/c I work my butt off at my job.
> I'm a hard worker. I also agree that keeping up
> the house is VERY relaxing, too.
>
>

God forbid, these moos actually admit to enjoying sex.

I did not work much when married to my former husband since he had and earned the $$$$. I kept the house spotless, cooked meals from scratch, and kept the clothes laundered & ironed. I did not expect "payment" since my then-husband's earnings and his own wealth, which supported me, was more than "payment". As I said before, nothing in life is free.

Now, the apartment looks very different as I am a woman who works to pay my own rent. I miss the days of not working but am QUITE relieved that I no longer depend on a man for my "keep". As relaxing as it was not to work that much, my self-esteem took a dive and I always worried what could happen to me if my husband tossed me out.

cyclops
May 08, 2006
Hell, I agree! After looking at some message boards about women's health issues, there are tons of breeder men complaining about how their wives withold sex.
May 08, 2006
Withholding sex is more common among these aging SAHMs. I know of a woman in my area whose husband makes an excellent living. Yes, the lady is a housewife. She said she no longer likes sex and "tough" on her husband. Yet, she does not complain about the lifestyle this man gives to her and the kids. This man makes great money as a brick mason and works hard in the hot sun. I don't feel sorry for these wives when the men take up with other women.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 08, 2006
When breeder moos withhold sex, they are just *ASKING* for trouble. That single, mini-skirted young chick at work looks better and better every day.

Give your man what he wants (while maintaining equality and dignity, of course), otherwise, he'll be out elsewhere looking for it. Guaranteed.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.