Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moms who try to look like their daughters

Posted by annie35 
Moms who try to look like their daughters
February 09, 2009
Am I the only one that finds it distrubing and rather nasty, that moo's dress just like their teen daughters?
I don't want to see a 40 year old woman wearing velour pants with "PRINCESS" on the ass.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Moms who try to look like their daughters
February 09, 2009
Ugh! I don't like any clothing with lettering across the butt--I personally find it tack-ee. But on...a 40-year-old? At best it's undignified. I'm 41 myself, and I dress really simply, mostly solid-color dark jeans and dark tops. I think less is more and looks nicer--no loud patterns, logoes, silly brand name stuff, plunging cleavage, no thank you. If I saw a 40 y.o. mom in the grocery store with "Princess" across her veloured heinie I'd think she's terribly uncultivated and shallow. Immature. Attention-wanting. Grow up already.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2009
annie35
Am I the only one that finds it distrubing and rather nasty, that moo's dress just like their teen daughters?
I don't want to see a 40 year old woman wearing velour pants with "PRINCESS" on the ass.

It brands them as a cock-hungry has-been. Prime prey for guys down on their luck who are looking for ANY piece of ass.
February 09, 2009
Marzipan
annie35

It brands them as a cock-hungry has-been. Prime prey for guys down on their luck who are looking for ANY piece of ass.

LOL Marzipan!bouncing and laughing

I hate it when they have on the low rider too tight jeans and a muffin top that rides up to give the WHOLE world a visual of their tramp stamp whether it be mother OR daughter, although it looks just how Marzipan describes in the above post when moo wears it. Something I hate about as bad are these "cutesy" girly girl matching outfits that the church people get all decked out in during the holidays. On any given Sunday in December they fill the restaurants with their typical scratchy looking MATCHING red/green Scotch checkedy dresses with black velvetine sash looking tie arounds, the giant starched red bow in the rear, white tights, and black patent leather shoes. Of course they have a red bow in their hair and a matching purse too. It's usually a 30 something moocow who does NOT need a big red bow caboose accentuating her fat ass, a fresh faced pre-teen moolet, a kindergarten aged kydlet, and a toddlet with the white tights pulled up over her bulging diapers. It's obvious that they think they are cute too judging by their near photo op type poses when they first come in together.eye rolling smiley

It's the same thing at Easter only it's pink EVERYTHING and of course they haul around a great big pink basket with a pink bow on that too. The little girls look cute all poofed up but there is nothing "cute" when a 30 y/o woman (or older) dresses out like a child complete with a bow in her hair. It looks ridiculous more than anything else. THANK GOD the fathers and sons don't do it.
February 09, 2009
Can't wait to be 40.eye rolling smiley

Srsly, grown women should know better not to dress like teen prostitots anyway.
Anonymous User
February 10, 2009
Unfortunately, that is something very common these days. Some people do not understand you have to dress your age and not like a chav. I am with marzipan, if a 40-year-old wears a pair of trousers with "Princess" on the arse she is out on a mission. :sx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login