Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dummy mummies: Are mothers intrinsically boring?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Dummy mummies: Are mothers intrinsically boring?
February 10, 2009
Boring moos

More Boring moos

My favourite bit: "Don't you just hate mothers? They're always droning on about breast pads and lack of sleep and those darn kids. Unlike, you know, the normal people who don't have children and aren't, well, boring." waving hellolarious
Re: Dummy mummies: Are mothers intrinsically boring?
February 10, 2009
At least boring moos don't wear teen skank clothes with "Pink Princess" on the butt.eye rolling smiley
February 10, 2009
Eleventy-billion threads about the octomoo are "intrinsically boring".

Especially when some fuck-face starts a new one every time the stupid cunt pops a zit or blows her nose.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 10, 2009
Yes. Pretty much all mothers are boring. At least, during the "servant phase."
February 10, 2009
poofy_puff

Especially when some fuck-face starts a new one every time the stupid cunt pops a zit or blows her nose.

this one isn't about octopus moo =P

so grow up
February 10, 2009
Rose Red
Yes. Pretty much all mothers are boring. At least, during the "servant phase."

They think they are ineresting and their B.S. kid stories are exciting. I get so tired of hearing about lil' Johnnie's poopies or lil' Susie's green bean experience. I do not find slobbering, pooping, and yammering cute or exciting.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
February 10, 2009
Banshee
poofy_puff

this one isn't about octopus moo =P

so grow up

Oh but it SHOULD be don'tcha think? We can't have enough of them around here it seems.

CAPTCHA = vXUKy

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

February 10, 2009
Anyone is boring when one and ONLY one topic consumes their thoughts, the very core of their being, their existence, and their every day schedules and lives. Then for that SINGLE interest to dictate every word, thought, action OR inaction, and rule any decision or thought process as WELL as their conversations and even their manner of speaking, is nearly unbearable for me to be around. Unfortunately, this decribes many mothers AND grandmothers who are completely and 100% consumed with their offspring. I could just about overlook their own obsession with their clones and re-clones, but when they take every sentence out of my mouth, however unrelated to a kyd, and then turn it around into something that Turdlee or Shitlee did or said is about my limit. My mother gets on kicks where she does this until I "punish" her, which is by complete non communication for a time preceeded by some snide comments, but she ALWAYS reverts back to it and has for the past ten years since the first grandpup was born. ranting

I wish she could explain to me, for instance, how my CT scan for a serious injury has ANYTHING to do with Christopher's (now aged 7) intra-uterine ultrasound that revealed his gender, or how my husband getting some new clients and and earning an upfront bonus has ANYTHING to do with Carolyn's new savings account where she deposited her baybee piggy bank money and had $432.12 in it, or how the new equipment that I bought for my injured back/physical therapy as ANYTHING to do with the grandbrats' new backyard trampoline installation (complete with safety nets). confused smiley My inlaws do the same damned thing regarding THEIR grandbrats' trumping or alleged similar involvement in every single thing that my husband and I do. NOTHING that we do, NOTHING that we purchase, NOTHING that happens to us, and CERTAINLY no illness or injury we may have can possibly compare to the grandbrats' latest skinned knee, cold, or tummy ache (WITH fever) new toy or game, trip to their favorite restaurant de jour, or lastest win at a fucking Bible Bee in Sunday school. eye rolling smiley

I really wish that I had the guts to say, "WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!?????? I was sharing something that was important to me that I needed your advice about and I absolutely could not care LESS about "TJ" knowing all of the words to, "Jesus Loves Me"! I DAMNED sure don't want to hear a 50 y/o woman babbling any baybee talk either as I am SICK and NOT in the mood for it so PLEASE STFU and don't call me back until you can stop talking like Barbara Walters."bouncing and laughing
CAPTCHA!!!!!!!!!!
February 10, 2009
To Poofy Puff,

You know what? This is one of the biggest news stories of our time with particular relevance to the childfree, as it seems that many of our beliefs and values are FINALLY being recognized and agreed with by the mainstream. Of course we are going to talk about it. A lot.

If you don't want to participate in those discussions, then simply refrain. No one is forcing you to read those threads. But to post your immature little CAPTCHA game in every thread about it reeks of "I don't LIIIIIIIIKE it, so I shouldn't HAAAAAAAVE to see it!" Which makes you just as bad as any entitlemoo out there.

I thought we had a policy against trolls here.
February 10, 2009
Kiss my sweet ass. I'm not the only one who is sick of hearing about the OctoMoo.

If you don't like it, YOU don't have to read it.

The CAPTCHA game is for everyone, everywhere, anytime. You are making a GRAVE mistake by insulting the CAPTCHA game.

If anyone is the troll here, it's YOU. Now piss off or you will be drowned in a thimble of water.

CAPTCHA!!!!!!!!!!
To Poofy Puff,

You know what? This is one of the biggest news stories of our time with particular relevance to the childfree, as it seems that many of our beliefs and values are FINALLY being recognized and agreed with by the mainstream. Of course we are going to talk about it. A lot.

If you don't want to participate in those discussions, then simply refrain. No one is forcing you to read those threads. But to post your immature little CAPTCHA game in every thread about it reeks of "I don't LIIIIIIIIKE it, so I shouldn't HAAAAAAAVE to see it!" Which makes you just as bad as any entitlemoo out there.

CAPTCHA!!!!!!!!!!
To Poofy Puff,

I understand your position but what has that to do with this particular thread? shrug Because if we start posting like that finding a message is going to be really difficult. :bawl
February 10, 2009
Sanguinius

I understand your position but what has that to do with this particular thread? shrug Because if we start posting like that finding a message is going to be really difficult. :bawl

And MOCKING the CAPTCHA game! Un-fucking-acceptable! Taking the CAPTCHA in vain!

February 10, 2009
Part of the reason I think moos are intrinsically boring is that they have always been boring people and sprogging just highlights it. These are the type of people who have been blindly following the life script since day one, doing what the rest of the sheeple have been telling them to do all along. They do not have any interests or thoughts of their own, and so can only talk about what they know: their own lives, which inevitable revolve around their brats, since the brats are conveniently there saving them from having to go out into the world and *gasp* do something on their own. Any conversations you many manage to have with a moo or duh that does not involve the brat (say, current politics or something) will be nothing more that the breeder parroting back something that they saw on their homepage as they opened up the internet to look at moomie blogs or the front page of a newspaper that they saw someone else holding at work.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 10, 2009
Banshee
At least boring moos don't wear teen skank clothes with "Pink Princess" on the butt.eye rolling smiley

Ya know, I wouldn't be so sure about that...I've seen Moos dressed all sorts of inappropriate.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Poofy Puff, you are a raging bitch. Thanks for driving away a committed, childree chiyuld hater with your "kiss my sweet ass" sense of self-importance.

I wouldn't get near your white trash, trailer park, Cheeto-shoveling, truck-driving fat ass even if it held the antidote to all the world's breeder mania.

I fucking hate children but I hate trash like you just as much.

p.s. CAPTCHA!!!!!
I agree with LovetoLurk, I think a lot of breeders deep down know they are boring,dumb, and useless so they figure if they shit out a loaf they'll get the attention they "deserve." Then when the brat comes they find it's something on their (lack of) intellectual level so they have to blubber about it all the damn time. I use to have a friend like this.
February 11, 2009
Ok, now that THAT rudeness is out of the way.

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

Edited to say, Poopy, not everyone is representative of everyone here. If you like it here, stay,
February 11, 2009
Rose Red

Edited to say, Poopy, not everyone is representative of everyone here. If you like it here, stay,

I'm going to hide my white-trash ass in shame because I made another douchebag cry.:bawl

Got to go buy more Cheetos or I might lose some weight!

Besides, I don't need approval from a "committed child hater".

CAPTCHA = KVveT

February 11, 2009
People, people...

This isn't a Chuck E. Cheeze. Can't we just get along?

Come on, lets hug...
friendly hug

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 11, 2009
It's no great loss that some douchebag who won't even register or use their own username won't grace this board with their presence just because I said "Kiss my ass", and then uses the most trite textbook insults. First of all, I don't even like Cheetos that much (I could take them or leave them). Second, half the people on this board are fat or overweight. Third, ditto for living in trailers and/or driving a truck.

I realize that people reading can't see my face or hear my tone of voice, but adding the CAPTCHA game to bumping all those threads was intended to inject levity into it, and here we get some idiot come out of lurk JUST to insult me and put me in my place, and not even do a very good job at that. I didn't do any personal attacks when I bumped threads, so I really don't think I owe anyone an apology this time.

Besides, that person has the wrong idea about us being "child haters" (I don't think I need to go into an explanation about THAT mis-assumption), so if my little stunt "drove them away", then that was an unexpected bonus, and good riddance.

Edit: :drkbddy for you Feh.

I'm snuggling with MWR on FaceBook right now.

Yes, people, this has gone a bit too far, so breath in and out and let it go. Let's be friends friendly hug
February 11, 2009
So I bumped some threads, I should be hung, drawn, quartered, and excommunicated (not necessarily in that order.

SRSLY.

Come on guys, you're not going to let me GET AWAY with this? Aren't you going to vote me off the island or something? A little peer-justice is in order don'tcha think folks?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login