Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tele Commercial That I Hate

Posted by annie35 
nosilla
Re: Tele Commercial That I Hate
February 12, 2009
catlover
And commercials in which children cook. . .which is personally my worst nightmare. There's an awful, awful one in which a brat lobs a meatball into a simmering pot of sauce from on high, and of course the hot sauce goes EVERYWHERE. Too bad it doesn't burn the fleshloaf's face. Children should NOT be in the kitchen, inserting grimy hands into the food.

Speaking of kids cooking. That annoying commercial for Betty Crocker sugar cookies where dad is scarfing down cookies that were left for Santa and boy brat walks in and starts wailing "Those are for Santa." "HE'S GONNA LEAVE, HE'S GONNA LEAVE!". Both father and son are making more cookies and the kid is smushing the cookie dough on the baking sheet (probably with unwashed hands)
February 12, 2009
catlover
I think the aim of these ads is to console the moos as they spend countless hours on hands and knees cleaning pointless messes. To say, yes! it's normal. Relish the mess.

Because surely every day, moos MUST reach the breaking point. But you never have to know it. Just put on a simpering Kelly Ripa cunt grin, get on those hands and knees (time-honored positions), and scrub away!

Though I'm glad that's what moos face EVERY day. Must make it a little harder to justify TMIJITW. But they get to polish the martyr medals a little more. With pledge.

Well said! bouncing and laughing
February 12, 2009
talking about cookies

Is that a bun in your oven, or are you making fetus cookies? Just in time for the holidays - our pro-laugh fetus cookie cutter! Make a whole tray of yummy ginger (born and) bread men. Or use puff pastry and make elaborate appetizers.

See creations from our test kitchen!

Dimensions: head to toe - 4.75", 3" wide, 1" thick. Large enough to hang on Xmas tree.

http://www.misspoppy.com/catalog/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=16491

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 12, 2009
Merc, I can't help but notice that the cookie cutter is sold on a Christian site. I was expecting a site that sold, y'know, funny items/gag gifts. The fact that it's not tells me those people are serious with their cookie cutter. That is so many varieties of fucked up. :kill
February 12, 2009
How about that Pullups commercial with the pseudo-rapper and the potty dance?

You know, if your kid is that old and is still pissing him/herself, then you have failed miserably as a parent. the world 'fail' on flames
February 12, 2009
its an alternative site, i got there from landover baptist link.. i think its a true but jokey site

"Look! Up in the sky! It's GAY JESUS" Fridge Magnet.

http://www.misspoppy.com/catalog/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=16358

Who is Miss Poppy?
Miss Poppy Dixon founded the Adult Christianity web site in 1995, as an adult look at Christian culture. At the heart of its mission is the defense of the "un born again" from believers unwilling to take responsibility for their own behavior, who instead focus on the behavior of others.

Miss Poppy is the "stage name" of a real person active in Christian popular culture. She lives with her husband of eleven years. She and her husband are licensed foster parents waiting to adopt a special needs child through the county of Los Angeles. Miss Poppy's interests include religion, fashion, popular culture, reading, gardening, and cooking.

Isn't MissPoppy.com making fun of Jesus?
Jesus continually defies attempts by humanity to nail him down. He gave us two simple commandments: to love ourselves and our neighbor as ourselves. Instead of focusing on these two commandments Christianity has fractured into thousands of variations, each variation with a Jesus it claims to own exclusively, and a list of rules it applies freely to everyone else. Jesus was frustrated with this kind of behavior.

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching
for doctrines the commandments of men."
Jesus, Mark 7:7

Miss Poppy is a born again Christian. As much as is possible she honors Jesus by integrating his two commandments into her life and business.
Please review our values below.

Isn't MissPoppy.com bashing Christians?
If Christians want to play in the marketplace of ideas they really need to get thicker skins and better senses of humor. Miss Poppy is a born again Christian and takes personal responsibility for the failings of the body of believers by addressing these failings, including her own, and working to correct them. Christians should not expect to get a free pass simply because they call themselves Christians

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login