Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents Make Kid With Bad Grades Wear His Report Card On Street Corner

Posted by CFTeen 
CF: I saw that on the news this morning! LMFAO! Serves the lazy illiterate fuck right! Let him be embarrassed, more power to the parents for doing this, kudos :beer
The kid was thinking that hey, he got an A in gym.

That means that his NBA/NFL/MLB career is right around the corner!
Cool. Yeah, it sucks for the kid to be embarrassed, but the possible alternative is flunking out of school and becoming a dumbass. I think the parents made the right call. They did what they thought would work for their lazy kid. I can't ask for anything more

Parents: Do whatever you have to do (within legal limits of course) to raise your kids not to be dumbasses and eff anybody who has a problem with it.
Breeders: Pay attention! This is what is known as parenting.
:sbx I applaud the parents who make the little bastards feel bad. What's the worse that'll happen: maybe they'll learn? Those idiot newscasters are the exact reason why America is behind. They want to spare these idiots from feeling bad for being stupid. But they don't take into account how these wastes of DNA dilute the college brain pool. Frankly, I'm surprised the idiot didn't pretend to be mister cool guy.
Those are real parents, and someone should take care of them because they are on the road to extinction. A normal response among breeders would be something like this: the brat is told from an early age s/he is a unique snowflake, brat grows up and goes to school and fails miserably, of course. The teacher has a conversation with snowy's parents and they go into self-preservation overdrive because snowy is perfect and they will not tolerate that wanker saying their future Nobel prize/NBA MVP is a spoilt and useless brat anymore. They sue both the school and the teacher and snowy is sent to a children psychiatrist because s/he is traumatised.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login