Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now We Have Something To Do On Friday

Posted by annie35 
Now We Have Something To Do On Friday
February 13, 2009
My husband and a co-worker decided to stop in at this new home decor and yard store yesterday morning. They were looking for a gift for both wives for V'day. My husband was standing near the vases , when he heard these 2 women say, that now they have something to do on Friday. He looked at them and they were moo's with strollers. They were excited to have a new store to visit on Friday. What a pathetic existence. Monday is second hand shop day, Tuesday is Wal-Mart day, Wednesday is Chuck E Cheese day, Thursday is mall day, and Friday is visit the new home store day. Get a freaking life you idiots. I would off myself if that is what my life consisted of.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: Now We Have Something To Do On Friday
February 13, 2009
Let them have it annie, they should know what is waiting for them once they decide to breed and receive God's gifts. Pointless, meaningless and pathetic lives, and still they are the ones convinced we are the ones to pity. I just let them drive their minivans to the shopping mall every Friday while I go for a drive on my sports car on weekends, but I am just being selfish, happy days! :cool
February 13, 2009
Yep. all my sahm sil does is visit stores, day after day after day. Some days she volunteers at the school! Some days she assists on field trips! Some days she cleans the house!

What a great life!
February 13, 2009
One of the (many) nails in my CF coffin was the day that I was having a conversation with a new moo. She was talking about how she was excited because the newly-hatched sprog was starting to be calmer, and she was looking forward to the day she could have an outing to Wal-Mart instead of sitting home all day. :kill

Umm, no, thanks, I'll pass on that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 13, 2009
LoveToLurk
One of the (many) nails in my CF coffin was the day that I was having a conversation with a new moo. She was talking about how she was excited because the newly-hatched sprog was starting to be calmer, and she was looking forward to the day she could have an outing to Wal-Mart instead of sitting home all day. :kill

Umm, no, thanks, I'll pass on that.

Better her than me.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
February 13, 2009
They LOVE Walmart.
February 13, 2009
And it's the breeder bitches with screaming, ill-behaved, poorly-trained brats that makes me hate Wal-Mart. That, and the way the company treats their employees. I never go there unless I absolutely need to.

Shit, I'm not too good to shop at Aldi, Save-a-lot, Shop and Save or (gasp!) ethnic stores, unlike their exalted asses.
Anonymous User
February 13, 2009
Yeah, and ever notice how Walmart has THE most obnoxious commercials. They really cater to those moos.

Though I kind of love that there are certain places which so strongly attract the sows. I used to loathe the very idea of Chuck E Cheese (or however you spell the nonsense) until one day I realized, Thank god for it! How nice to have a place that draws them in by the boatload, where they can all indulge in lack of volume control, virus heaven, and artery-clogging meals, away from me. Doesn't change the self-entitled moos who think they deserve better by taking shitloaves to nice places, but certainly helps with pest control a little better.

So off to Walmart you go, moos. . .
February 13, 2009
AngryReptileKeeper
Shit, I'm not too good to shop at Aldi, Save-a-lot, Shop and Save or (gasp!) ethnic stores, unlike their exalted asses.

I love Save-A-Lot; we just went there last weekend. Now that you mention it I didn't see hardly any kids there. Is it too exhausting for mommies to box up their own stuff? Or is it considered "declasse" to mention that store at the next playgroup? Hell, if I can save a dime I will, I don't care. We got a whole boatload of good fresh food, including selections from a very good meat dept., for $50; it was great.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login