Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A very "adult" question (and I don't just mean over 18)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: A very "adult" question (and I don't just mean over 18)
February 14, 2009
I have a bit of a medical fetish, but DBF is an unwilling patient sometimes and thus I can't pursue said fetish. blushing

Other than that, I just would not want a nosy little kid rooting through my stuff and finding my toys or playing with condoms. And I would have to cut a bitch if I was spending time with my partner and some brat was banging on the door going "Moooommmmmmyyyyyyy! I need you to wipe my butt, Mommy!" - much like being disturbed while sleeping, if someone interrupts my bedcraft, I get very cranky. This is just one of many, many reasons why I do not want kids.

I think I have maternal instinct, but it isn't toward children. I love to snuggle my kitties and baby them...hell, my girl cat loves being cradled like a baby. I also like taking care of friends who are ill because it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. But I am totally cold toward kids.
Heh, it's neither diapers nor furries -- although I used to roleplay online, for many years, so I became friends with a lot of furries who were just some very nice, genuine, caring people. Honestly, if you want to know, just PM me. Trust me when I say it's probably not a fetish you've ever heard of.

To acknowledge what someone else had said, especially where taking care of people is concerned, I'm exactly that way. If my husband so much as sniffles I'm all over him, but the idea of a sick child just turns my stomach.

My mother has always been very... "needy", let's say. She constantly seems to be sick, or on the verge of getting sick, or injured, or whatever. Like... all the time, clearly even when there's nothing really wrong with her. I think it probably stems from the fact that she feels she was overlooked when she was a child, but it has turned her into a whiny, clingy adult who constantly needs people to make a fuss over her. This drives me up the wall, and I wouldn't be surprise if it had something to do with the sense of irritation I get from there being a baby / child around, and there being this expectation that a fuss HAS to be made over it, whether it's healthy or sick.

It's like, "But it's a BABY! You HAVE to pay attention to it, and talk about it, and make a fuss over it, and..." ad nauseum. So even today I'm extremely turned off from situations where I'm expected to make a huge deal over something that I really care nothing about, just to keep up appearances.
February 14, 2009
i know. But doesnt matter to me, whatever it is. if it makes you happy, and its not illegal (in a bad way), then go for it.

its about freedom, freedom to explore yourself. i know some bdsmers.. for the most part they are great people, i even wrote a story about it and it got me a fan mail..

i think being cf allows us to do what we want, unlike a lot of people, they are inhibited by familial pressures, societal pressures. we have taken that step into knowing ourselves.

i personally, dont mind what it is. you still write good posts, and thats all that matters. everything else is irrelevant.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 15, 2009
Man, I'm gone a week and look what I miss! Once again I must say...I love this board.

I think a more accurate predictor of CF tendencies is not sexuality/practices but temperament - with lesser contributing factors being the extent of one's religious belief, one's susceptibility to family pressure, etc.

Yes, temperament... I'm run by emotions and I worry a lot. Not to mention, like many of you, I love sleep and don't do well without at least 7 hours of it. Even then, I'ma bitch on wheels in the morning. Don't FUCK with me in the morning.

i know. But doesnt matter to me, whatever it is. if it makes you happy, and its not illegal (in a bad way), then go for it.

its about freedom, freedom to explore yourself. i know some bdsmers.. for the most part they are great people, i even wrote a story about it and it got me a fan mail..

i think being cf allows us to do what we want, unlike a lot of people, they are inhibited by familial pressures, societal pressures. we have taken that step into knowing ourselves.

Merc, you put it very well. I'm also very open minded and accept people for their different beliefs and values...especially those who aren't the societal norm. Normal is so boring and predictable.

I don't have any real 'fetishes'... Well, I have an ex who got me into dressing up in garter belts and stockings...he was a leg man and ejoyed that kinda shit. I must say, I'm glad I discovered it. It's so much fun to wear all that sexy stuff under your clothes. We'd go out to dinner and I'd put on the real silk stockings with the french heels and seams down the back with matching bra and garter belt. It was the first time in my life I actually felt sexy.

*ahem* Anyway... It's fun to have the freedom to do those things around the house. I love my freedom. I love being able to sit here in my jammies and unwashed hair at noon on a Sunday. If I had fucking rugrats, we'd have to get up at the crack of dawn and start all the mundane bullshit that is family life. I already had that growing up, thanks. I don't need it anymore. I just want to be able to hang out on the weekends.

I also enjoy puffin' on a bong occasionally. I know of a few moms who hide that shit from their kids. Can you think of anything more hypocritical? I remember this one chick I met online who smoked and drank with her hubby constantly. All they seemed to do was party... And they had two young boys who she homeskooled. Pfft! What a fucking joke.
February 15, 2009
thanks sea, you distracted me..for a moment. only of my little quirks

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login