Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The backlash

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The backlash
February 13, 2009
Since the octopussy incedent in america, a wonderful backlash was created , one of which the CF were not expecting at all. We can see the absurdity of paying for someone else's lifestyle choice, heck we were naturally born with comman sense and so assumed the rest of the world could see the same absurdity also. Instead we were told they needed our "support" that the country couldn't turn their back on them that they were doing the most important job in the whole world It's not untill this attention driven, bat-shit crazy woman graced us with her litter when amercia's tax payers lost it and finally yelled back at the breeder pleasing goverment "NO THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE PAY FOR THIS!!!!??? THIS NEEDS TO STOP!" she was the straw that broke the camel's back and so it was FINALLY acceptable to give welfare breeders a MASSIVE verbal smack down for their poor choices AND not be socially shunned for saying it .

In the UK ,as you know ,another unbelievable act of selfishness and stupidity has happened thanks to breeders and I predict a simular backlash erupting thanks to the 13 year old father and his entire welfare-whoring family. the UK is both shocked and pissed off at this mess and maybe this is the catalyst for taking away moo-welfare here, one can dream but a wonderful backlash has happened finally. They can blame sex education all they want but heres the thing, once you stop rewarding people for fucking up in life (giving them a free house with benefits and the trimmings) other people (and kids) will look at their shitty situations, see how poor they are , see how miserable they are, see how IGNORED they are by the public they will no doubt avoid that situation themselves. It's so easy but our british goverment is too chicken shit to do it, stop the moo-welfare in this country.

rant over ^_^
HAHAStupidMoos
Re: The backlash
February 13, 2009
It's like the internet has turned into one big childfree playground. There isn't anywhere online right now that I can't go and post exactly the same kind of things I post here about the welfare queen octomoo and not be in the mainstream opinion. And not just about her, people all over are calling for sterilization of the welfare whores, mandatory birth control to receive help for your kids, etc.

We are the new "in" thing, our opinions on these issues. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
It's about damn time!
February 13, 2009
Isn't it great?
Anonymous User
February 13, 2009
I think it's a little early to jump for joy, unfortunately. After all, people (breeders) are quick to point out other people's mistakes (like octopussy) but when it comes to their own life they have a god given right to pop out their own brats don't cha know eye rolling smiley
February 14, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
There isn't anywhere online right now that I can't go and post exactly the same kind of things I post here about the welfare queen octomoo and not be in the mainstream opinion.
We are the new "in" thing, our opinions on these issues. smiling smiley

Good point! I'm really enjoying this now. The Octopussy tale has all the right ingredients to make people spit nails: abuse of fertility technology, abuse of the welfare system, abuse of the educational system, abuse of the hospital's resources, taking advantage of her doormat parents, a media-oriented get-rich-quick-scheme gone bad, and tragic-looking plastic surgery.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
February 14, 2009
anything that makes people stop and think, maybe its wrong. thats great by me

if just one people stops and says maybe i dont need kids, maybe i should have a kid when i can afford one. then that will make me happy

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 15, 2009
Yeah, it's great...maybe finally people are beginning to see that the CF have some VERY valid points. I'm glad to see a backlash starting. No one has the right to expect to raise spawn at taxpayer expense.
February 15, 2009
MerlynHerne
Yeah, it's great...maybe finally people are beginning to see that the CF have some VERY valid points.

No they aren't. Most people would say that it would be perfectly ok to have that many if you just had them one (or two!) at a time. It would be the same as the old "We can't let society dictate how an individual reproduces". Hell, no fuss was made over the first six!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 15, 2009
its a building thing, this was just the last straw.

unemployed, single mother with ivf. and having 8.. it may make people think twice about ivf . it may think because she now has 14, it is obvious.

People are now evaluating her, they didnt know this kind of woman existed, but they do now

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 15, 2009
Sadly, the uproar will probably fade after a while.

What folk fail to see (and I pointed out on another post) it takes octomoo to point out the obvious. They do not see the hundreds and hundreds of stupid little girl sluts who spread and sprogg to the tune of even more money than octomoo. It is just the sheer number: if she'd only been knocked up with twins, no one would have noticed, cared, etc. I predict plenty of placating statements to eventually be issued by whatever powers that be that 'we have to help the bastards'. We have to take slut-tards word that she is gonna shut the shitbag oven down.

I remember a few years back in the UK some out and out proclaimed welfare whore, committing adultery with someone elses husband, who got IVF at the taxpayer expense and ended up with 12. Y'all remember that I'm sure.. the tabloids were out panting after her, offering $$$ if she carried to term.. Thankfully, all the little bastards died so you were spared even more idiocy. However, if the economy really goes over a cliff, I think public sentiment could very easily go so far south these women might just get beaten up if they show their baby bumps in public.

I think eventually people will forget about it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
CFBitchfromLA
February 15, 2009
A friend of mine who works for the California state government said that the Board of Medical Examiners is investigating the fertility docs used by the octo-cunt. The state is also investigating how MediCal (our verson of Medicaid) justified payment to these docs. While other obvious business is distracting our state government, news from Sacramento has it that the state would really like to put the screws to these docs and to MediCal for sanctioning this shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login