Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Happy Valentine's Day!
February 14, 2009
Hello! :hello I just wanted to wish everyone on the board a Happy Childfree Valentine's Day! Feel free to have a quiet romantic dinner and loud love with the door open...lol :sx I love not having kids! :beer
Re: Happy Valentine's Day!
February 14, 2009
I'm going to do what I always do on Saturdays in February: laundry, vacuuming, other chores. Maybe I'll have some sex later on when DH gets home... just like any other weekend. Valentine's Day is the first big consumer racketeering scam of the year. I'm just looking forward to the leftover candy going on clearance sale.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
February 14, 2009
I can't help it. I'm a sucker for consumer racketeering scams involving hearts and flowers...lol
February 14, 2009
You have a great Consumer Racket Day!:bal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
February 14, 2009
I don't have a partner currently (though I could kind of care less), but plan on having a nice dinner out with my mom. We're stoked that V-day means the brats are left to their own devices. At least, it SHOULD be adults-only. Here's hoping!

Ah, but I do have to change two litter pans before that!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login