Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1329 Wasting Food

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1329 Wasting Food
May 05, 2006
Good for them! I've noticed that Oriental restaurant owners do not take any shit from patrons - PERIOD. They tell you to leave and that's it. I applaud that. Too bad American restaurant owners and managers don't have the same big set of balls.

Some years ago I was having lunch at a Chinese joint and a breeder SAHMoo with 3 sprogs met the working wallet for lunch. The kids ran around, threw silverware and acted horribly. The owner came over and told them to get out and not come back. And he was not nice about it.
Nour
Re: 1329 Wasting Food
May 05, 2006
**Dragon House manager Kent Cao said his restaurant offers all you can eat buffet, not all you can waste.**

Good on them! ::claps and whistles::

sprogless
May 05, 2006
I eat at buffets all the time, and never- not once- have I seen the managers throw out these pigs that waste food. Has anyone else noticed how they take all of the good stuff, like lobster, and never eat it? Other people that paid for their meals are getting the shaft, because these assholes think it's all theirs. I applaud that man, he rules!
Ranter
May 05, 2006
Kudos and bravo for not putting up with that shit!!!!
Sherz
May 06, 2006
I used to eat a buffets, but then I started noticing the number of kids that are also eating at them. I have sense enough to not touch things with my hands, or put things back from my used plate. I can also control not sneezing and coughing on the food. SInce parunts don't watch their kids the way they should, I order from the menu!
Anonymous User
May 06, 2006
Yes!! I cheered when I read this. I love what she said "you know kids will be kids." Yes Mensa member that is why you have to teach them right from wrong. "kids will be kids, knitting needle stuck in her eye after refusing to buy lastest toy for tot.

-"You are a champion, when you ran the ground shook,the sky opened and the immortals parted. I will meet you in the winners circle and put a wreath of flowers on your back.You are a champion

From the movie Dreamer
starring Dakota Fanning
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.