Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Look what the moos think they deserve..

Posted by Waiting For Account 
Waiting For Account
Look what the moos think they deserve..
February 15, 2009
According to this article, stay at home moos deserve a salary of $138,095 a year!!!

Isn't that the biggest load of crap ever???

How is taking care of your own freakin offspring a "career"??? Salary.com credits moos with filling the jobs of: housekeeper, day care center teacher, cook, computer operator, laundry machine operator, janitor, facilities manager, van driver, CEO and psychologist.

That REALLY offends me. I am in school to be a psychologist and once I get my bachlors I will spend an additional 5-7 years in grad school, not to mention THOUSANDS of dollars on an education.... yet a moo is a "psychologist" for spreading her legs, having a loaf, and comforting it when it cries for not getting a lollipop. That makes me sick. If it was that easy, then maybe I'd take that route rather than go to school until I'm 28...
...scratch that, NOTHING could make me desprate enough to be a moo.
Waiting For Account
Re: Look what the moos think they deserve..
February 15, 2009
Sorry forgot link: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/CollegeAndFamily/RaiseKids/ThePriceOfAMom.aspx
BreederHater
February 15, 2009
I find it very disappointing that these moo bitches are laid off easy while we're getting pressured to pay for their fuck ups. Fuck moos and duhs. I hope they rot in the end when they pay the expenses of child support.
February 15, 2009
This bullshit always comes out in May for Moo Day. Salary.com made it three months early. moo with baybeem

CF people do the work of housekeeper, day care center teacher, cook, computer operator, laundry machine operator, janitor, facilities manager, van driver, CEO and psychologist way better than breeders. If sit-at-home moos "deserve a salary of $138,095 a year." we deserve a salary of $1,380,950 a year! grinning smiley This includes the work of dealing with stupid breeders and their shitspawn.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
CFBitchfromLA
February 15, 2009
Of course moos think they deserve a six figure salary for doing cunt work. Problem is, all of the jobs that a SAHMoo claims to perform are all licensed professions or occupations. I doubt very highly if a moo carries a license to do anything but bitch, whine and annoy others. Moos are also the biggest hypocrites around, since they are unwilling to pay a nanny anything near what the moos claim they are worth.
Waiting For Account
February 15, 2009
I know right! Moos are always the first to complain that they deserve free childcare yet they pat themselves on the back for sitting at home with their brats like its so hard. And you are right, CF people do all the same things like clean their homes and deal with other people but we don't demand a freakin trophy for it.
Anonymous User
February 15, 2009
Of course they'd want to be paid $100,000+, after all, they're doing TMIJITWeye rolling smiley
February 15, 2009
Waiting For Account
Moos are always the first to complain that they deserve free childcare yet they pat themselves on the back for sitting at home with their brats like its so hard.

I've been lurking on a moo board for a little while now (long story) - and some of those stupid cows put their kyds in day care even though they're at home! And sometimes even duh is at home too. Seriously, WTF?! :eh??
February 15, 2009
Medusa
Waiting For Account
Moos are always the first to complain that they deserve free childcare yet they pat themselves on the back for sitting at home with their brats like its so hard.

I've been lurking on a moo board for a little while now (long story) - and some of those stupid cows put their kyds in day care even though they're at home! And sometimes even duh is at home too. Seriously, WTF?! :eh??

Well, Medusa, in that case they should be paid even MORE for the added title of "childcare coordinator"!

What these idiotic salary articles always miss is that she is 1. doing none of these piddly little jobs full time 2. these small jobs do not in fact equal the work of trained, licensed, degreed professionals in their fields 3. she has no boss; she is in total control of every minute of her day in the comfort of her own home and 4. there's a HELL of a lot more down time than any moo will EVER admit.

So even though she may spend 10 minutes trying to figure out why her kid is having another tantrum, 1. it is not equal to the work of a degreed psychologist and 2. even if she WERE a real psychologist, she would then be paid for 10 minutes' work--not 8 hours!

If she spends 5 minutes putting on a band-aid, 1. it is not equal to the work of a trained nurse and 2. even if she WERE a real nurse, she would only be paid for 5 minutes' work.

If she spends 1 hour making dinner, and I'd like to meet ONE whiny mom who cooks a complete and total dinner from scratch EVERY DAY, 1. this is nowhere near the skill of a chef and 2. even if she WERE a real chef, she would only be paid for 1 hours' work.

Throw in say 45 minutes' worth of driving around the kids to school or sports. Again, not a chauffeur...&c.

Throw in 1 hour of laundry washing, drying, folding. (Not a professional dry cleaner, &c....)

Another 30 minutes of random house cleaning (not a maid...&c.)

Intersperse all those things with soap operas, phone conversations, a nap, a glass of wine, and vapid blogging and we have a grand total of:

10 minutes plus 5 minutes plus 1 hour plus 45 minutes plus 1 hour plus 30 minutes = 3 hours and 30 minutes of unskilled labor. Usually unskilled labor gets paid minimum wage, which is $7.40 an hour in my state. That's $25.90 a day. Let's figure a 6 day work week considering weekend work plus weekend relaxing. That's $155.40 a week. Let's figure 2 weeks off a year for vacation. So 50 x 155.4 makes a grand total of $7,770 a year. That's. Fucking. IT.
Anonymous User
February 15, 2009
clematis

10 minutes plus 5 minutes plus 1 hour plus 45 minutes plus 1 hour plus 30 minutes = 3 hours and 30 minutes of unskilled labor. Usually unskilled labor gets paid minimum wage, which is $7.40 an hour in my state. That's $25.90 a day. Let's figure a 6 day work week considering weekend work plus weekend relaxing. That's $155.40 a week. Let's figure 2 weeks off a year for vacation. So 50 x 155.4 makes a grand total of $7,770 a year. That's. Fucking. IT.

Ah logic, the enemy of all breeders.
February 16, 2009
clematis

Throw in 1 hour of laundry washing, drying, folding. (Not a professional dry cleaner, &c....)

Actually, it doesn't take that long. For me at least. Spend 2 minutes throwing laundry in washer. Sit on ass for 35 minutes. Spend 2 minutes throwing in dryer. Sit on ass for 45 minutes. Spend about the same getting laundry. Spend 10-15 minutes putting it away. Grand total of actual work: 16-21 minutes. Less than a half hour. What kind of lazy, entitled piece of shit bitches about that? Cry me a fucking river, moos. Housework? It's not that hard. I have to do less than two hours a day of actual work to make my place look nice.

If things are really so hard for these bitches, maybe things would be easier if they actually put little Cuntleigh or Shitford to work with chores and cleaning up their own messes, hm? Oh, wait! I forgot. Children are allergic to responsibility these days. eye rolling smiley
February 16, 2009
Oh please. And because I just went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, used my face cleanser, and reapplied makeup, that makes me a dentist, a dermatologist and a make-up artist. So hey, someone needs to pay me 320,000 dollars a year just for those three activities alone.

First of all, which one of us working bods are paid for doing our job to the benefit of one individual? Anyone? Anyone here spend 45 hours a week waiting around to do some pipe-fitting or cashiering or architectural design or sales contract negotiation -- for merely one person? No I didn't think so. Because, if it did, that would not constitute what they call A JOB.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
February 16, 2009
So, they should have no trouble re-entering the paid workforce at, say, one third their previous "wage". Yeah, right.

I think the closest real job is a nanny, which, according to a quick google search, means anywhere from minimum wage to $20 per hour.
Anonymous User
February 16, 2009
I don't understand why the call it a career, it's not, it's a responsibility. They spawned the kid, it's their responsibility to take care of it. A job/career is a service/product you get paid to do/create. Do they see their kids as nothing more than products, like Kleenex, or Kotex? And they say we are the cold hearted ones.shrug

Btw- Kale, welcome to the forum, and I like your name. I use to know a kid named Kale when I was young, seeing it makes me nostalgic for my youth lol
February 16, 2009
Kaye
I don't understand why the call it a career, it's not, it's a responsibility.

Yes! How many homeowners do you hear bitching and moaning how they ought to be paid for performing the duties necessary for the upkeep of their own house?

"How unfair that in my own home I don't get paid for fulfiling the roles of gardener, groundskeeper, security manager, plumber, electrician, carpenter, heating and a/c engineer, technician, carpet cleaner, floor polisher, decorator, or interior designer! Waaah!"

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login