Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lookit me! I'm un-circed!

Posted by Cambion 
Lookit me! I'm un-circed!
February 17, 2009
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=1029334

I read this earlier on Smothering.com,and I thought it was...a little creepy to say the least. Why would anyone want to advertise the status of their young son's genitals to the world? And on a t-shirt? I think the only people whose attention this will hold is that of pedophiles passing by. It's weird enough even to make the MDC cows skeeved out.

And you *know* if one of these cows saw a grown man wearing a shirt like this, they'd get offended and make sure to be very vocal about telling the guy how offended they are by his shirt and that he should consider what children will think of his shirt. But when "My penis isn't circumcised" is written across a baby's or little kid's shirt, somehow that makes it all okay. :crz
Re: Lookit me! I'm un-circed!
February 17, 2009
i am in 2 minds, one it is a statement saying male genital mutilation is wrong, (cutting the foreskin is mutilation it has no health benefits and done for no real reason). the other is that could be classed as a pedophiles wet dream so to speak.

its putting that kids penis in everyones mind. and thats just a sick mental image

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 17, 2009
when the self-described "crunchy" mommies use their child as a billboard to make what to them is a political statement, they are using their child to attention-whore for themselves. It's very distasteful IMO.
February 17, 2009
Revolting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login