Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

funerals

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
funerals
August 16, 2005
We went to a funeral a few weeks ago, and the most awful brat I ever encountered was there with his father. Throught the service, the brat,a 10 year old,180 pound fat-ass,was riding his skateboard up and down the aisle.
He was cursing like a sailor the whole time. His dumb-assed father didn't say a word, even though the service had to be stopped several times,and a few people told him to either have some respect and control his kid, or, leave. Daddy Dumb Shit had the audacity to complain that people were discriminating against the not-so-little bastard, and that "boys will be boys." Finally, the dreadful thing was over, and everyone went to a local restaurant. The kid was walking around, demanding $20 from everybody, and I heard him tell one elderly man that if he didn't give him the money, he'd knock him out of his wheelchair! The kid's uncle took him by the arm and told him that if hears him bully one more guest, then he was going to take him outside, and beat his ass.The kid slugged him, and DUH said that NOBODY tells his kid to behave, and it's perfectly okay for him to hit people that he thinks are treating him unfairly. A few minutes later, ass-wipe flew by on his fucking skateboard(in the restaurant),yelled "food fight", and threw some food at a table full of people. I hope that rotten piece of filth ends up in jail.
Nour
Re: funerals
August 16, 2005
I can't believe what I just read. It sounds like Daddy Dumb Shit needs a good wallop. It's one thing when a kid is acting up in a public place, but at a funeral (on a skateboard)? That shows a complete lack of respect for those who are grieving. How shameful.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.