Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1347 - Financial Woes

Posted by Feh 
Feh
#1347 - Financial Woes
May 08, 2006
Wow, I did not know you could rent a breast pump. Actually, I don't think I wanted to know that.
Anonymous User
Re: #1347 - Financial Woes
May 08, 2006
Yuck!! It sounds about as sanitary as renting someones enema bag or underwear.Lovely,just lovely.

-"Johnny, do like to watch movies about gladiators?"
-Airplane,1980
Fattie
May 08, 2006
I'm just waiting for all the breeders to lash out at the writer of this article and calling him/her "selfish" for "thinking about money instead of how pwecious a baybee is!"
Heaven forbid that people actually be emotionally, mentally, and finanically stable enough to raise children before having them!
Ranter
May 08, 2006
Most moos don't think about the financial burden of a child, when they are too busy trying to get knocked up to trap some guy.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 09, 2006
What kills me is you have to get loan approvals before you can borrow money for cars, houses, etc., meanwhile, despite the fact they can't afford them, people just keep pumping out kid after kid, hopping on welfare or some sort of public assistance. How is this right?

I'd really love to have a Jaguar but can't afford one. Too bad we just can't give birth to this stuff????
CF VTer
May 09, 2006
Wow. Loaves need 10 diapers a day? WTF?

The only reason clothes are so expensive is the dumb breeders have to go to Baby Gap and get all the "trendy" clothing.

And all this is why they think they deserve tax credits...
Anonymous User
May 09, 2006
They had me going *WTF* at the *$100 a month on wet wipes alone?* line.

I don't think such a thing as disposable baby wipes even existed when my brother and I were sprogs. I remember my mother changing my brother's diaper, and she'd just use a regular wet washcloth to wipe his ass, then toss it in the laundry (with the cloth diapers).

I think Pampers were just coming out when my brother was born, because I seem to remember early TV ads for them...but my mother never bought them. As far as I know, my brother wore the same cloth diapers that I wore when I was that age. He also slept in my old crib and rode in my old stroller.

I'm glad that I can take that $100 a month and spend it on beer instead...you can get a goodly amount of brewskis for that kind of cash! :-)
Anonymous User
May 09, 2006
What amazes me are all the contraptions, devices, lotions, potions, and shit that parunts think they need but probably don't. Like for example, the last time I had to buy a dreaded baby shower gift, there was a little gadget called a "wipe warmer" on the list.

Apparently, wipes alone aren't good enough for sprog prince's ass. Instead, said wipes must also be warmed to a pleasing temprature. And by the way breeders, The Diaper Genie DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 09, 2006
A wipe warmer? Great Gods. You've got to be kidding me. I'd rather spend that money on a K-Y warmer instead!!!!!
Nour
May 09, 2006
A wipe warmer. How about using warm water from the tap on a wash cloth? Parents think they need a lot a crap. Take those SUVs. Most people who have them don't need them. Once a couple finds out they are going to have a baby, they buy an SUV. WTF? How socially irresponsible, but that's the formula. Do breeders question anything?
Ranter
May 09, 2006
CF VTer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. Loaves need 10 diapers a day? WTF?
>
> The only reason clothes are so expensive is the
> dumb breeders have to go to Baby Gap and get all
> the "trendy" clothing.
>
> And all this is why they think they deserve tax
> credits...
>
The're also probaly too lazy to get their babyees clothing at a goodwill store. It's not like that baby is going to wear the clothing forever.

I also agree with just using a washcloth instead of those damn wipes, breeders think they need. Or they think they need expensive huggies or pampers diapers, instead of the generic brand.
Anonymous User
May 10, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A wipe warmer? Great Gods. You've got to be
> kidding me. I'd rather spend that money on a K-Y
> warmer instead!!!!!

I shit you not about the wipe warmer (and the bad pun). Apparently it is like a fixture in nurseries now. It keeps those $100/mo wipes nice and toasty so junior's ass is spared the 5 second chill.

Let the pampering begin! Then by 10 years old he'll have his own:

room with a TV, DVD, & PC, comfy bucket seat in his parunt's SUV, an IPod, cell phone, and self-centered view of the world.
Ranter
May 10, 2006
Sorry about forgetting to turn off the bold. Terribly sorry about that. But a butt warmer? So that 5 second chill is eeevil?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.