Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Betting on Bristol breaking up with Levi? Step up and collect your prize now.

Posted by Rose Red 
Report: Palin's Daughter Dumps Baby's Father
Star Magazine Reports Bristol Palin Estranged From Levi Johnston
WASILLA, Alaska (CBS) ―

The rumormill continues to churn around the Palin family in Wasilla, Alaska. Star Magazine is reporting Bristol Palin, daughter of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to her baby's father, Levi Johnston.

Citing quotes from Johnston's sister, Mercede, the Star's Web site reports the 18-year-old Bristol is estranged from the 19-year-old father of the couple's two-month-old son, Tripp.

"Levi tries to visit Tripp every single day, but Bristol makes it nearly impossible," the Star quotes Mercede as saying.

When news of the pregnancy arose on the campaign trail last year, Gov. Sarah Palin dismissed the issue as a case of "life happens" and urged the media to leave the matter as a family issue. However, Levi Johnston did appear at several campaign rallies during the run up to the November election.

Bristol Palin gave birth to Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston on Dec. 28, 2008. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces.

Last February, mom Sarah Palin expressed her anger at media coverage of her candidacy, particularly "anonymous, pathetic bloggers" who she says spread falsehoods about her.

In an interview for the March issue of Esquire magazine, Palin, who rocketed to fame as John McCain's running mate in last year's election, reiterated her complaints about media coverage of the campaign. She said reporters continue to question whether her son, Trig, is actually the child of her 18-year old daughter Bristol from a secret previous pregnancy.

Rumors that Bristol was Trig's mother swirled on the Internet shortly after McCain chose Palin as his running mate. But the mainstream media did not report the story until the McCain campaign announced that Bristol was pregnant, in part to tamp down the rumors about Trig. Bristol delivered a baby boy in December.
What a trainwreck. I thought Levi had been shunted off to the distant oil fields after dropping out of high school? He tries to visit every day from the oil fields? I also thought Mercedes was Bristol's bestest friend; did the mag pay her to blab? Klassy all around!
I figured there would be no marriage once McCain/Palin lost the Election. There was no need for the boy to step up and "do the right thing". There was no powerful VP to pressure him. Bristol may think she is going to get a better guy possibly due to publicity of being Sarah Palin's daughter. I sort of doubt it even though men outnumber women in many parts of Alaska. The single moms will often make it impossible for the fathers to visit even if the guys want to be a part of the kids' lives. I also wonder how there can be daily visits with long hours in the oil fields.
Unsurprisingly, Bristol is a breeder.

This is a combination of being the daughter of one and being named after a NASCAR track.
I spotted this a mile away. Just like a bad toupee.
Well....if you really knew the whole story....you would be even more concerned.

www.palindeception.com & http://www.flickr.com/people/33163903@N05/

Best two site I have found to expain what is being hidden.

Rose Red
Report: Palin's Daughter Dumps Baby's Father
Star Magazine Reports Bristol Palin Estranged From Levi Johnston
WASILLA, Alaska (CBS) ―

The rumormill continues to churn around the Palin family in Wasilla, Alaska. Star Magazine is reporting Bristol Palin, daughter of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to her baby's father, Levi Johnston.

Citing quotes from Johnston's sister, Mercede, the Star's Web site reports the 18-year-old Bristol is estranged from the 19-year-old father of the couple's two-month-old son, Tripp.

"Levi tries to visit Tripp every single day, but Bristol makes it nearly impossible," the Star quotes Mercede as saying.

When news of the pregnancy arose on the campaign trail last year, Gov. Sarah Palin dismissed the issue as a case of "life happens" and urged the media to leave the matter as a family issue. However, Levi Johnston did appear at several campaign rallies during the run up to the November election.

Bristol Palin gave birth to Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston on Dec. 28, 2008. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces.

Last February, mom Sarah Palin expressed her anger at media coverage of her candidacy, particularly "anonymous, pathetic bloggers" who she says spread falsehoods about her.

In an interview for the March issue of Esquire magazine, Palin, who rocketed to fame as John McCain's running mate in last year's election, reiterated her complaints about media coverage of the campaign. She said reporters continue to question whether her son, Trig, is actually the child of her 18-year old daughter Bristol from a secret previous pregnancy.

Rumors that Bristol was Trig's mother swirled on the Internet shortly after McCain chose Palin as his running mate. But the mainstream media did not report the story until the McCain campaign announced that Bristol was pregnant, in part to tamp down the rumors about Trig. Bristol delivered a baby boy in December.
I could give a shit. There is enough breedertrash around that this story is as inevitable as farts following a meal of cabbage and sauerkraut.
DrDanCorelli
I could give a shit. There is enough breedertrash around that this story is as inevitable as farts following a meal of cabbage and sauerkraut.
waving hellolarious
AAAAAHHAHHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAAAAAAAA
AAHHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrDanCorelli
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login