Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1366 Pro-CF article

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1366 Pro-CF article
May 10, 2006
Yay! Finally, a childed person who fully respects the fact that some people just don't want kids. Good for her! Let's write nice letters to her.

This part made me laugh, especially after reading all that Tom Cruise stuff: "but we'd each been rewarded with a big prize -- a healthy, delicious child".

*snrk*

But aside from that, it's a nice article.
Re: 1366 Pro-CF article
May 10, 2006
I had the feeling an article like that had to have at least one bingo.

lab mom
May 11, 2006
I have seen more positive articles on the childfree. I even had a letter published in my local fishwrap to give praise for the article. Of course, many breeders wrote in bemoaning out choices. *Sigh*...I guess that is to be expected.

Regarding Mr. Cruise, he is the typical jerk who left one wife and family only start "fresh" with a young, dumb woman willing to be the newest "trophy". Tom's kids with Nicole Kidman never got such lavish praise from him.

The new girl better realise that "a man will do to her what he did to the last woman." Many women often think how THEY will be so different...
Sherz
May 11, 2006
That was a great article. I totally agree with the author.

Oh, India, have you noticed that ol' Tom has always traded in his "old" woman for a younger model? His kids with Nicole are probably hurt by the attention this new baby is receiving. One positive thing for them is that they're adopted. They won't have the possiblity of becoming bi-polar like their adoptive dad. Poor Suri has Tom's crazy DNA, along with Katie's dumb DNA, she's screwed!
May 11, 2006
Sherz, Mimi Rogers was fortunate that Tom ditched her before he gave her sperm poisoning or else she would be viewed as a part of this man's harem. I never understood these younger women so willing to breed with their husbands, who ditched the older first wife and those kids. To me, it is like being a part of a harem. Yucky!
May 11, 2006
I loved the article b/c a parent was telling it like it is, without sugarcoating it...

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.