Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat headbutts moo on Supernanny

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Brat headbutts moo on Supernanny
March 17, 2009
Last Friday's episode of Supernanny featured a couple with 4 year old twins, a boy and girl. The boy started a major tantrum over something. Jo told the moo to place the brat in timeout, but as she picked him up, he brat moved his head towards the moos face and headbutted her right on the nose. Then Jo told the brat to apologize for hurting his moo.
Re: Brat headbutts moo on Supernanny
March 17, 2009
apologize my ass

kid would have been thrown against wall

why I don't have any and I could never stand to watch this pile of shit about pos asshole moos and duhs

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 17, 2009
I used to love that show but every week it's the same thing and there ain't no way Jo's work sticks after she's gone....
March 17, 2009

I used to love that show but every week it's the same thing and there ain't no way Jo's work sticks after she's gone....

I feel the same way, I can't watch it anymore.
Anonymous User
March 17, 2009
Oh wow, I thought I'd be the only one who dug shows lilke that. But yeah, I've reached my limit, too. There's only so much I can stomach. But I do love Jo really sticking it to these sows. I'd relish a show in which she dealt with the aftermath of AP--extended bf'ing, co-sleeping, the whole bit. She'd let them have it!
March 18, 2009
I really think kids like this need severe punishment. For all of the people who are against spanking because they say it doesn't teach anything, this is how you do it: get in the kid's face (up close, like a drill sargeant - my dad did this to me and it worked every time), explain LOUDLY what the problem is, and proceed to smack the butt really HARD. And then tell him if it happens again, you'll get another smack and have your most favorite privilege taken away for 2 months. Then, top it off with a loud "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" And the kid must reply in the affirmative, clearly, or else you get shouted at again.

These out of control snowflakes need to be in a military environment. If they can't send them to a military school, bring it to them. Of course it helped that my dad was a former Air Force man and many of his strong disciplinary ideas carried over into the parenting of me. He was damn scary at the time, but now I appreciate it.
Anonymous User
March 20, 2009
Hey CherryIce! Know what you mean. My mom would've been an excellent gunney sergeant and I still see it in her when she's dealing with my cousins' son and daughter when they get out of line. What drives me up the wall though is when people suggest that their teen should join the military when they are eligible because, "that will straighten them out". NO, what it DOES is make MY job a HELLUVA lot harder, since I'M having to do the job that should've been done YEARS ago! My service dress whites uniform saw the light of day more in one year at one particular duty station than it had in my entire career as an officer (7 years at that point), simply because we were hauling dirtbag sailors to Captain's Mast left and right. Captain's Mast is where you have to explain what you did in front of the Commanding Officer and are typically dealt a pretty damn harsh punishment that typically involves getting busted down in rank and/or loss of pay with sometimes a potential recommendation for a Court Martial, depending on what happened. What frosted me was seeing how these people had NO remorse for what they did. VERY scary! :scr
March 20, 2009
i have a problem with teens being put into the military at the best of times.. but those kids who are out of control it may help some.. i am the first to admit that.. but others.. it wouldnt..

theres being tough and fair, and just tough.. i am sure cherry and you responsible are tough but totally fair. my mum was and is tough but fair, my granny was tougher.. no one dared do anything around them.. thats whats missing that kind of toughness, thay kind of punishment if they did wrong.. even today at 6 foot tall i tower over my mum, just one word from her and i am a young kid again.. knowing i did wrong.

naughty chairs can work, but for some it isnt a punishment, i knew one kid who loved the chair.. a smack or a spank should be a last resort, but it shouldnt be this cant punish.. and i am sure it never lasts the nanny shows..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 20, 2009
I would never have DREAMED of laying a hand on my mother.
March 20, 2009
Alas, another pair of 4-year-olds who aren't receiving their regularly-scheduled beatings to keep them in line.

"If your kid isn't cowering in the corner every time you enter the room, you've failed your job as a parent." LOL I love that guy.
March 20, 2009
Sometimes I don't think boot camp or the military will help some kids. We're talking about over a decade of bad behavior that they have been taught is acceptable, as well as them feeling they are extra-special snowflakes. On one hand, I would not want to see these kids being given weapons, lest they shoot their comrade for making sergeant before they did. On the other hand, it may not be all that big of a loss for the spoiled brats to get stuck on the front lines and get their heads blown off. Would they really be missed in general?

I mean, I think you can only curl up in the fetal position and cry for mommy so much before you get labeled mentally unstable or useless and get discharged.

Heh, speaking of being discharged on the grounds of mental illness, I recall reading an account of a guy in the army who walked around dribbling an imaginary basketball and talking to himself. People noticed, and, long story short, the guy got discharged because the higher-ups felt he was too nuts to be trusted with a gun. The day he leaves, he goes to see the sergeant and sets the imaginary ball on the sergeant's desk and happily says, "Now that I'm leaving, I won't need this anymore". Yup - guy faked being nuts to go home. Pretty clever way to get out (especially since pretending to be gay doesn't get you discharged anymore).
CFinPDX
March 20, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Alas, another pair of 4-year-olds who aren't receiving their regularly-scheduled beatings to keep them in line.

"If your kid isn't cowering in the corner every time you enter the room, you've failed your job as a parent." LOL I love that guy.

I still go back and read that article from time to time. One of the funniest damn things I've ever read in my life.
DrDanCorelli
March 20, 2009
I think the brat needed an introduction. You know: belt, meet ass. Ass, meet belt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login