Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get Up And Play ? How To Be A Better Dad

Posted by annie35 
Get Up And Play ? How To Be A Better Dad
March 19, 2009
I listen to talk radio almost all day long. I heard a commercial for, "How To Be A Better Dad." It is a commercial with a little kid talking, I can't understand the kid, but the whole premise is spend more time with your kids and listen to them.
Then there is also an ad in my Yoga magazine and the whole premise is to teach parents that their kids need to get up an play, to be healthy.
Are we really this stupid on a whole? Seriously, parents need to be told that their kids should not sit around and get fat.
Keep dumbing us down and we will all die off and it will be soon.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: Get Up And Play ? How To Be A Better Dad
March 19, 2009
annie: they're so clueless that they need to be reminded to breathe for crying out loud. Dumb dumb dumb...eye rolling smiley
March 19, 2009
Yep, the breeders are getting dumber with each passing day and their spawn are even worse. It really seems the CF are the only ones with common sense.eye rolling smiley
March 19, 2009
I can't imagine that anybody would need lessons on how to be a better parent. More proof that most people shouldn't breed.

Good parenting is common sense. Such an uncommon thing.
March 19, 2009
I would just be happy if the fucking sprogs WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP ONCE IN A WHILE. He's expressing himself!
March 19, 2009
Short answer...yes, breeders are actually this dense. These are probably the same people who talk about being pregunt or pragnet on online forums, or who ask questions like "Is it bad if my baby's eyes are yellow?" It amazes me that the people being put in charge of young lives are the most retarded and ignorant pieces of shit to grace the planet.

Breeders need to be reminded that their kids should be physically active because most of them appoint the television as the 24/7 on-call charity babysitter. Now these morons are thinking, *"What's outside? Isn't that where the germs and death and people with alternative lifestyles are? Can't be having my precious going out there!"* So they keep Junior inside, sit his ass in front of the TV and feed him chicken fingers and McDonald's, in hopes of making him so fat and brainwashed that he won't want to actually go outside or be physically active.
March 19, 2009
Cambion
*"What's outside? Isn't that where the germs and death and people with alternative lifestyles are? Can't be having my precious going out there!"* So they keep Junior inside, sit his ass in front of the TV and feed him chicken fingers and McDonald's, in hopes of making him so fat and brainwashed that he won't want to actually go outside or be physically active.
waving hellolarious
Funny but all too true I fear!
March 19, 2009
clematis
Cambion
*"What's outside? Isn't that where the germs and death and people with alternative lifestyles are? Can't be having my precious going out there!"* So they keep Junior inside, sit his ass in front of the TV and feed him chicken fingers and McDonald's, in hopes of making him so fat and brainwashed that he won't want to actually go outside or be physically active.
waving hellolarious

And if Junior goes outside, he might become a self sufficient person and learn to raly on himself for entertainment. Moo's can't have kids who are self sufficient, that would lessen their importance in this world, and they would realize even more that they are not really needed past a certain point.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
March 19, 2009
annie35
clematis
Cambion
waving hellolarious

And if Junior goes outside, he might become a self sufficient person and learn to raly on himself for entertainment. Moo's can't have kids who are self sufficient, that would lessen their importance in this world, and they would realize even more that they are not really needed past a certain point.

AND if Junior goes outside, he might encounter one of his friends' families and find out how much nicer, smarter, more gracious and generous they are. And then Junior will hate his own parents forever and ever for being such losers. That's what cows fear most.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
March 19, 2009
Cambion
So they keep Junior inside, sit his ass in front of the TV and feed him chicken fingers and McDonald's, in hopes of making him so fat and brainwashed that he won't want to actually go outside or be physically active.

Oh yeah. And the craziest moos make their kyd so morbidly obese that he (it's usually a son) will be completely dependent on them and never leave the nest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login