Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Found This In My Inbox

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Found This In My Inbox
March 19, 2009
I checked my email this morning and this is what I found:

Working Parunts Scholarships

What a rotten start to what had originally looked to be a wonderful day. Oh well, screw the breeders...
Anonymous User
Re: Found This In My Inbox
March 19, 2009
Don't let it ruin your day, we all get some kind of reminder of how spayshul parents are now-a-days...just shake it off and revel in the fact that you never have to worry about or be bothered with all the shit parents do!
March 19, 2009
It's Tyra Banks, what do you expect? All those celebutards are either breeders themselves or in support of breeders.
March 19, 2009
Almost ALL breeders have a "fund" section of their site. All they need is a cardboard sign and a streetcorner.
March 19, 2009
Don't miss the "Mom Salary Calculator" at that site: here. It shows how much the work of SAHMs and working moms is worth--SAHMs are worth much more, as it turns out! But we all knew that.
March 19, 2009
clematis
Don't miss the "Mom Salary Calculator" at that site: here. It shows how much the work of SAHMs and working moms is worth--SAHMs are worth much more, as it turns out! But we all knew that.

That calculator is fucking funny. The high end is $174,000 talk about full of yourself. Most SAHM don't do a damn thing as far as cleaning, real cooking, or anything else. They cruise the internet and let the TV entertain their shitlings.
These women are useless and a drain on society.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
March 19, 2009
I have long thought that most SAHMs are completely useless. That high end salary calculation for them is a joke! I stay home (retired), don't do a lot but don't expect to be paid some ridiculous amount. These cows CLAIM they do so much, that they are all so bizzy and it's all a crock.

Don't worry, str8six, it'll be a cold day in hell when I let breeders or moos ruin my day. I'm working on my novel and already have a nice meal made up for tonight when DH gets back from having to make up a sick day at school (had to go to both sessions to do labs). So, life is good.
March 19, 2009
This is their grasp-at-straws form of validation they need so their lives seem less empty and pathetic than they really are.

I *ALMOST* feel sorry for them, but then the smugness takes over.

MerlynHerne
I have long thought that most SAHMs are completely useless. That high end salary calculation for them is a joke! I stay home (retired), don't do a lot but don't expect to be paid some ridiculous amount. These cows CLAIM they do so much, that they are all so bizzy and it's all a crock.

Don't worry, str8six, it'll be a cold day in hell when I let breeders or moos ruin my day. I'm working on my novel and already have a nice meal made up for tonight when DH gets back from having to make up a sick day at school (had to go to both sessions to do labs). So, life is good.
March 19, 2009
Heck, I deleted an email that stated you can buy a college diploma and earn more $$$.

Pity the business's that have to deal with not only uneducated morons, but ethic-less ones as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
CFBitchfromLA
March 19, 2009
That salary calculator is a really idiotic piece of breedercentric drivel. It ASSumes that SAHmoos represent different types of professions on a pro-rated basis, like nurse for so many hours, psychologist for so many and so on and so forth. Problem is, you need education and the right license to practice a profession. There is no education or experience required to become a moo. Just spread 'em and be fucked (or inseminated) and shit the product out. The other thing is the hypocritical nature of the moo salary calculator. The moos think they are worth a six-figure salary, but are only willing to pay minimum wage at best for a nanny, housekeeper or other domestic staff. They cannot have it both ways. Either they are worth minimum wage at best (my vote) or they go get the education and licenses to earn those salaries.
March 19, 2009
CFBitchfromLA
The other thing is the hypocritical nature of the moo salary calculator. The moos think they are worth a six-figure salary, but are only willing to pay minimum wage at best for a nanny, housekeeper or other domestic staff. They cannot have it both ways.

CFBitch, you absolutely hit the nail on the head. The truth comes out when they're the ones shelling out the money for those tasks.
March 19, 2009
The Project Working Cow site is hilarious.

The 'quiz' to help you decide what to, er, study tells you everything you need to know about the world Mahms live in and the shitey tin-pot places like "Billy Bob's Bait Shack and MBA Program" that want to give them a 'valuable education'.

Here are the multiple choice questions. "Not sure what to study? See what your personality says about you and your interests."

To which TV show are you most likely to tune your television?

How do you typically dress? (yes, one answer actually says "I’ll always wear my favorite t-shirt when it’s clean. It goes with everything.")

The people that know you best often describe you as:

What type of people are the most underappreciated?

What kind of bag do you carry?

If you were magically transported to middle school and had to write a book report, who or what would you pick as your subject? (Yes, one of the answers includes "The history of cheese")

Of all your children’s games and activities, your personal favorite is:

How often do you use your cell phone?

Which of the following bumper sticker appeals to you most?

One of the responses is always artistic, one is always business-oriented, one is scientific, one is matronly/nurse-like, one is homey, one is all about rules and regulations, one is about safety... Gee. Ya think the advice they're going to send you according to how you've stupidly filled this crap out will be something like "You're artistic! You should study drawing or design!" "You're into business administration!" "You're always experimenting! You should study science!" Fucka-rama.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login