Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"....must be nice"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"....must be nice"
March 19, 2009
I thought this was a little odd considering I'm only 20 (not quite the age where I'm EXPECTED to have kids already) but anyway. Yesterday I went to get my hair cut , I had a really friendly hairdresser ( in her late 20's I believe) who chatted to me and asked me questions. I told her I was studying philosophy at college , had a part time job on campus and just generally I was having a great time there. She asked me about the job and I said it was ok (office stuff) I was only doing it temporarily to save up for a long trip to see my BF in america. Then there was a sadness in her voice "a trip too?? ...that must be nice, I can't go on trips much anymore what with my six year old" An older woman was ease dropping next to me and piped in "enjoy it while you can, when you have kids you'll have to give that up" I chuckled and replied "you mean if I do? I might not" The old woman then said "we'll you're still a child , I mean when you grow up and have kids, you'll see" I just said nothing else, the old prune wouldn't get it even if I spelt it out for her, besides I was enjoying my hair being done, the last thing I wanted was to rant. After my hair was finished I smiled and thanked the hairdresser, at least she had the courtesy not to bingo me ONCE.
Anonymous User
Re: "....must be nice"
March 19, 2009
I say wait for her outside the shop, and sucker-punch the old bitch.......POW!!!!
March 19, 2009
I get so sick of that shit that until you have bred you are not an adult. Nasty old crow! I'm 55, never had kyds, am young at heart but I am still an adult. I have paid my dues and that old bitch would be running off with her tail between her legs had I been there. But hey you are an adult too, Miss Mononoke. I daresay you're more adult knowing your own mind and how you want to live your life than some idiot unwed moo who couldn't find anything better to do with her life than hatch a loaf (loaves). Shows how retarded the breeder brain is no matter how old the idiot spewing their crap.

Hope you have a great trip when you come to America and that you'll enjoy yourself whilst here.:beer
March 19, 2009
bal-de-vis
I say wait for her outside the shop, and sucker-punch the old bitch.......POW!!!!

Now now, bal-de-vis, we must respect our elders.

At least give her a chance to put up her dukes.
March 19, 2009
Nah, cold cock 'er
March 19, 2009
I love how other people automatically think you want to be like them. That damn sheeple mentality is weak and boring. Why automaticaly assume a young person wants kids? That kind of remark is narrow minded and ignorant.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
March 19, 2009
I ALWAYS get bingoed while having my hair cut... I wonder if the industry just attracts breeders in general.

When I went a few months ago, the subject of having kids came up (as it invariably does) and I replied that we weren't having any. The hairdresser's station was festooned with a million pictures of her new kid, so clearly this wasn't a satisfactory answer to her, but she didn't know what to say.

"Why don't you want any kids?"

"We have cats."

"Oh." (a long, awkward pause later.) "Babies are fun."

??????

She reminded me of the kid in zombie makeup from the video that's been circulating. "I like toitles."

I admit, I'm always nervous about admitting my CF status when a breeder has a pair of scissors in her hands. :/
March 19, 2009
Good lord what a rude bitch!

Oh yea, cuz ya ain't grown up unless ya have a kid, don't 'cha know! Fuck that.
March 19, 2009
KFLL, I saw that, too. A 20-year-old is "grown up" enough to do nearly all "adult" things, including being old enough to know that he or she doesn't want to have kyds. I was 20 years old when I knew I never wanted to have kyds.

The nerve of that old bat!

My dentist and my barber are two people I don't not want to upset when I am in their chairs being tended to. [My dentist is a big New York Knicks basketball fan and I was always a little nervous when I had an appointment the day after they lost LOL! He never took it out on me, of course, but if we started lamenting about how badly they played, I always tried to do it while he was not holding the drill!]

"I thank god I'm an atheist!" -- Mike "Meathead" Stivic (from All in the Family)
Anonymous User
March 19, 2009
This is why my hair stylist is a gay gentleman... he says I can do anything as long as I have great hair! grinning smiley

I get that bingo crap all the time. I'm 23 and married. "When are you having the baybeeeessss???" How about never. People seem to ASSume that because I'm married I'm ready to pop a hatchling out any minute. It makes me sick. I really hate the arguing too. People need to just accept me and move on. I don't think the world is going to end if I don't procreate.

As for the old wench, I would have said, "well I can understand your confusion. That's what happens when you get old. You begin to forget things like manners and common sense." *sigh* I'm too darn polite to actually say that.
Anonymous User
March 19, 2009
MissM: I SO know how you feel. I'm 39 years old and have went through and STILL go through the bingos you're having to endure. I'm finally at the point where, when harassed about brats, I tell them I'm purposely sterile. The older you get, the BETTER it gets trust me wink. Hang in there and stick to your guns!!!!
March 19, 2009
quilly
This is why my hair stylist is a gay gentleman...

Mine is too! grinning smiley
March 19, 2009
I hate that bingo, "Must be nice! When you have KIDS..." Um yeah, that's one of the reasons I DON'T have kids! So I can do as I please!
Anonymous User
March 19, 2009
Ketchup
I hate that bingo, "Must be nice! When you have KIDS..." Um yeah, that's one of the reasons I DON'T have kids! So I can do as I please!

Actually thats one of the bingo's i dont mind because it is the easiest to answer
Anonymous User
March 19, 2009
MerlynHerne
I get so sick of that shit that until you have bred you are not an adult. Nasty old crow! I'm 55, never had kyds, am young at heart but I am still an adult. I have paid my dues and that old bitch would be running off with her tail between her legs had I been there. But hey you are an adult too, Miss Mononoke. I daresay you're more adult knowing your own mind and how you want to live your life than some idiot unwed moo who couldn't find anything better to do with her life than hatch a loaf (loaves). Shows how retarded the breeder brain is no matter how old the idiot spewing their crap.

Hope you have a great trip when you come to America and that you'll enjoy yourself whilst here.:beer

Thank you! I'm very excited!! I'm going to missouri to stay with my boyfriend for a few weeks (long distance relationship) he's going to drive me down to memphis apprently, to see the sights and see their amazing zoo!!! :sw can't wait, that and the delicious home cookin his family does, jesus christ is it good. I really liked the places I visited in missouri , the people there are very friendly and I just love the national parks. I can't wait to go there again in the summer!!!
me
March 20, 2009
My hairdresser is gay, so I don't have to worry about that. We just talk about our pets.
March 20, 2009
Seriously, and that shit of "kids keep you young" - yea, right. That's why so many mothers look like 50 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag. You can always spot a moo, her face looks 10 years older than they really are. I've noticed that with everyone I know who's bred.
March 20, 2009
And notice: why do they equate maturity with shitting out a f-trophy?

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login