Advanced

Which part of *this* cake would you cut and eat

Posted by Dorisan 
Which part of *this* cake would you cut and eat
March 21, 2009
Oh man, this is just soooo wrong two faces puking

LOL!

Thanks, I needed the laugh!

Man, that is one fugly ass cake! I hope it was presented at an office party, or something. And the pubes... nice touch.

:hs
Re: Which part of *this* cake would you cut and eat
March 21, 2009
This reminds me of a story I read in the book, "The Bronx Zoo," by Sparky Lyle. This book was a diary of the 1978 New York Yankees baseball season, written by its flaky relief pitcher. Near the end of the season, there was a flap about female reporters beling allowed into male locker rooms after ballgames, and some of the men were uneasy about that.

Anyway, Lyle knew someone from an erotic bakery who made a large cake shaped like a penis and brought it into the locker room after the game. Someone put up a sign next to it which read, "For Female Reporters Only" and someone else sprayed some whipped cream in a "crucial" location. Some of the women reporters did a doubletake when they saw this but others ignored it. One of them, a bit perturbed, asked Graig Nettles, a goofy teammate of Lyle's if he were the one who brought the cake in. Nettles replied, "No, I only modeled for it!" LMAO!
March 21, 2009
Yawn. Someone posted a link to this on here less than a month ago.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,63353,page=1

This place should be renamed Refugees.ADD.BratFree.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
March 21, 2009
poofy_puff
Yawn. Someone posted a link to this on here less than a month ago.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,63353,page=1

This place should be renamed Refugees.ADD.BratFree.com

Absolutely. Was going to say this earlier but tired of saying it- thx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login