Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

F**k you, Capital One

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
F**k you, Capital One
March 22, 2009
Apparently, Capital One has a new service where you can put your own picture on a credit card.

So what are you going to be putting in your wallet? Apparently your brat in a high chair covered in spaghetti.

two faces puking
Anonymous User
Re: F**k you, Capital One
March 22, 2009
I'm glad I don't work in retail where I'd have to see all the brat pictures on the cards and have to pretend their little cunt maggots are just sooooooooo precious.eye rolling smiley

I'd hate to put my ugly mug on my Credit Card, I have to look at myself enough as it is LOL. I'll just stick with the card I have now, it has Starry Night on it. Way off topic but, how sad is it that they can take such a beautiful painting like Starry Night and slap it on a stupid credit card like it were nothing. It just so tacky, imo, but that sure as hell didn't stop me from getting it!
March 22, 2009
You just know that some sick moo out there will use a picture of her miscarried clump of cells (probably dressed up in booties and a cap). "Look at my precious angel baaaybeee!" two faces puking
March 22, 2009
They did one coll commercial:

Kittens
Anonymous User
March 22, 2009
Acme: I echo your 'fuck you capitol one'. That commercial is vomitus to put it lightly. I cannot fucking STAND it. For the love of GOD someone get that thing off the air!!! two faces puking
March 23, 2009
str8six
Acme: I echo your 'fuck you capitol one'. That commercial is vomitus to put it lightly. I cannot fucking STAND it. For the love of GOD someone get that thing off the air!!! two faces puking

Maybe if we all told them how outraged we are, they'd take it off the air? shrug It works for the moothers.
March 23, 2009
Seriously. The fucking kid on mom's credit card. So pathetic when that is what your world consists of: YOUR KID. Wow.

str8six
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login