Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Things duhs won't say to their mums...I mean wives!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Only a duh could think that sex is supposed to be a chore for their wives, cos you know , women who ENTHUSIASTICLY get it on with their spouse/boyfriend/whatever are a myth that unhappy duh's cannot comprehend. I think the last bit is the most puke worthy "It turns me on that you are the mother of my child" WTF!!!!!two faces puking How the hell is that arousing?????I guess this is ug mentality or something.

http://childfreez.com/bbBoard.cgi?a=redirect;url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecnn%2Ecom%2F2009%2FLIVING%2Fpersonal%2F03%2F20%2Fp%2Ehusband%2Ewants%2Ebesides%2Esex%2Findex%2Ehtml
OMG Miss M. I was all set to post about this because it grossed me out so much. I saw it on CNN yesterday. Really vomit-inducing stuff. At least I think we are talking about the same article (excerpt below). At: http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/03/20/p.husband.wants.besides.sex/index.html

'It turns me on that you're the mother of my child'

More than anything, sex is about self-esteem, and nothing gives us more of a jolt of sexy pride than to look at you and the kids and think, "Holy crap, I did it! I pulled it off. I'm the husband now. I'm the dad." I swear it feels like just yesterday we were sleeping on George Jetson sheets and listening to our mothers complain about our dirty underwear.

But now we have our very own wives to complain about our dirty underwear. We made it! Truth be told, we weren't sure it would ever happen. We could have ended up like the aforementioned "loser" best friend, who may have a DVD collection to envy but doesn't have you. You turned us from a little boy into a man.

And the sense of manliness that's wrapped up in you and the kids and our little family is a wellspring of sexual self-esteem. It's us against the world, and just knowing there's an "us" gets our engines revving. So come on over here, and give us a cuddle.
Re: Things duhs won't say to their mums...I mean wives!!!
March 23, 2009

More than anything, sex is about self-esteem, and nothing gives us more of a jolt of sexy pride than to look at you and the kids and think, "Holy crap, I did it! I pulled it off. I'm the husband now. I'm the dad."

This is a joke, right? When I was pregnant, my fiance wouldn't touch me with a 10-foot pole. And I sure didn't want any. Nothing sucked the 'sexy' out of our relationship like pregnancy. There was no thrill for him that his genitalia worked. He seemed as horrified as I felt.

I would hazard a guess that men who feel that way about having kids are meatheaded barbarians who wouldn't make decent parents by any stretch.
March 23, 2009
Wow, being the dad. SUCH an incomprehensible feat. Yeah.
March 23, 2009
I don't know but I seem to have worked or known fellows who felt their wives were no longer attractive to them sexually once they became mothers. Even if the women kept themselves up nicely, it was the attitude of how the man cannot think such thoughts about a mother.
March 23, 2009
Muslimah
I don't know but I seem to have worked or known fellows who felt their wives were no longer attractive to them sexually once they became mothers. Even if the women kept themselves up nicely, it was the attitude of how the man cannot think such thoughts about a mother.

Perhaps it's hard-wired into us...that once the baby is born and is being cared for by a theoretical community of earlier humans, it's more genetically advantageous for the male to go out seeking another impregnation.
March 23, 2009
yes it is, but we can override that with sufficient will power.. plus theres the idea of what came out, turns women into things, rather than people.. that can have an effect too

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login