Good article. Typical Breeder responses

Posted by Dorisan 
Good article. Typical Breeder responses
March 23, 2009
Anonymous User
Re: Good article. Typical Breeder responses
March 23, 2009
That is a good article!

I love the snappy responses. Bo0o ho0o cows.
I get annoyed about the stupid response by parents like this on here:

I am a mother of three young children and have received many compliments on how well-mannered my children are.

I don't give of rats-ass how may kids they have. This mother of x,y,z # of kids is like saying "I got 10 kids and it's hard to control them all".
So what if they are the mother of x,y,z # of kids. What does that mean? Does it mean they are more smart? No.
March 23, 2009
but gig,,dont you realise all these moothershave to justify themselves with the amount of spawn they produce.. its the only way they feel better that the none, or one or two or./....

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 23, 2009
I really don't see a lot of Bingoes on the comments page....
March 24, 2009
Yep, whine away assholes. The truth sucks, doesn't it???

What further chaps my ass is the excuses about both parents having to work full-time. Well, maybe if the families weren't such overindulgent asswads, both parents wouldn't have to work full time!
March 24, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Yep, whine away assholes. The truth sucks, doesn't it???

What further chaps my ass is the excuses about both parents having to work full-time. Well, maybe if the families weren't such overindulgent asswads, both parents wouldn't have to work full time!

But don't you know that they need a new flat screen HDTV, a blu-ray player, iPhones, satellite service (with all the sports channels for dad) and designer clothes to stuff their $300k McMansion with? Oh, and don't forget the new SUV's! How can they pay for all of these necessities if they don't both cram in 60 hours a week? shrug
March 24, 2009
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,66682

Don't forget to include as much in your headline as you can about what you are submitting. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
March 24, 2009
This thread is older than the other one about the same article.
March 24, 2009
old can still be good wink.. so says this old person LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 25, 2009
Ehh? Wha? Could you kiddies speak up??

I love Jack Cafferty.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login