Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother dog bites dumb kid that tries to touch her puppies

Posted by Cambion 
Mother dog bites dumb kid that tries to touch her puppies
March 24, 2009
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/18987934/detail.html

Of course, Step-Duhddy wants the dog killed because of a 'lack of supervision'. Of course, it's perfectly okay to deprive her helpless puppies of a mother, because she's 'just' an animal. The dog didn't need supervising because the dog was safely in another room tending to her litter. It was the dumb kid who ignored the owner's warning, went to play with the pups and then got her face gnawed on.

It's no one's fault but the kid; she chose to ignore the owner's warning and had to learn her lesson the hard way. You do NOT go near a dog - especially one with pups - unless the owner says it's okay. Dogs are protective of their young and this dog clearly felt threatened by the brat getting all touchy-feely with the pups. It's an animal instinct. One moron even agrees the dog probably attacked out of motherly instinct, but then says that 'the bottom line is that it happened'. Well, so fucking what? It's okay to murder a dog for that reason?

If the dog does get put down, I'd love to see the owner sue the brat's parents for emotional distress.
Re: Mother dog bites dumb kid that tries to touch her puppies
March 24, 2009
All parties involved are stupid. First off, a 7 y/o kid should know better, but she willingly went against what this woman said and did what she wanted anyway. Guess what, kid? That's a tough lesson, and maybe now you'll actually learn.

Just like when my mom told me repeatedly not to run full speed on a gravel driveway when I was 5 or so. I didn't listen, fell hard and my face skidded through the gravel and wound up infected and horrible-looking. I was lucky not to have needed stitches or surgery to fix my face, but it was my own dumb fault. And the looks my mom had to endure from other people because of that little accident were horrendous. She didn't even want to take me out of the house. Did Mom threaten to sue her friend or break off the friendship because it was her driveway I fell on? No. She knew I did a stupid thing and the blame was placed squarely on my shoulders, where it belonged.

So the stepfather is a moron to suggest the dog should be euthanized. This kid had an unfortunate consequence to a stupid action.

As for the owner, we need more Pit Bull puppies like a hole in the head. Her first dog got shot, she gets another, and allows this one to breed? Take Princess away from her, spay her and find her a better home.

Numbnuts. All of them.
March 24, 2009
dogs are not evil pit bulls are not evil, its the owners who make them bad that are.

dogs are innocent, i have known a loving pit bull, it was brought up in a proper home.. bad homes = badkids and bad dogs. good homes= good kids and good dogs..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 24, 2009
I hope you don't think I was saying PBs are evil, Merc. That was certainly not my intention. I just don't think any dog needs to be bred nowadays. There are far too many sitting in shelters with nowhere to go.
Did you see that woman's comment? How is this the owner's fault? Since when is it her responsibility to watch the neighbors' spoiled brat? I say the little cunt got what she had coming. Maybe now she'll learn that no means no, but I wouldn't old my breath. ranting

If I'd pulled a stunt like that, my parents would have told me I deserved it, apologized to the woman, beat my ass black-and-blue and then grounded me for a month!
March 24, 2009
The poor woman told the kyd A MILLION times not to go near her dog and the puppies, but she didn't listen anyway.

A hard lesson learned.eye rolling smiley
March 24, 2009
Dollars to donuts, there will be a collection/charity to help pay for the brat's plastic surgery. I can picture,at a gas station cash register, an empty coffee can with a hole cut in the top for money and with a sign that reads: "Jenna Dunn was viciously mauled by a bloodthirsty monster dog for absolutely no reason xx weeks ago, and she is left with horrible, deep scars to her face that will require surgery to remove. Her family cannot afford this surgery and it is not covered by insurance. Please donate and help this sweet little girl live a normal little girl's life". Complete with before and after pictures of the stupid little bastard, for the sake of sympathy.

I say let the little moron grow up with her face all chewed up. Let it be a lesson that she sees and remembers every day in the mirror that she should leave animals the hell alone.
March 24, 2009
Stupid, stupid kid. She was told NO multiple times, but obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word. She got what she deserved because she was old enough to know better. She's damn lucky she wasn't killed.

Interesting how the stepdad is saying the dog should be put down. Why wasn't the girlbrat at HOME before school instead of hanging out at the neighbor's every morning? This hypocritical asshole was all too glad to get the brat out of his hair until this happened. HE should have been watching the damn brat, not the neighbor lady with the dog.

angry smiley
March 25, 2009
What part of "no" or "do not" did this brat not understand? Jesus Kee-rist! Doesn't ANYONE teach their brats anything? I learned young that when my parents said "no", they meant exactly that! If I had done something like this my parents probably would have had the stitches or surgery but I would have never been allowed to forget it, trust me. I am reasonably certain they would not have expected that the dog be put down, epsecially given the circumstances...girlbrat acting in a threatening manner ( or at least perceived by the dog to be threatening). Bottom linre, if a dog feels her puppies are being threatened, she WILL intervene. I'm with CrabCake--the brat is damn lucky that she wasn't killed!
March 25, 2009
AngryReptileKeeper
Did you see that woman's comment? How is this the owner's fault? Since when is it her responsibility to watch the neighbors' spoiled brat? I say the little cunt got what she had coming. Maybe now she'll learn that no means no, but I wouldn't old my breath. ranting

If I'd pulled a stunt like that, my parents would have told me I deserved it, apologized to the woman, beat my ass black-and-blue and then grounded me for a month!

I don't think I explained myself well. The girl was stupid and got bitten as a consequence. I don't believe the owner was at fault for that at all.

What I take issue with, that is totally separate from the kid, is the woman breeding her dog. I'm just tired of people not spaying/neutering their pets and adding to what is already a huge pet overpopulation.

The first dog got shot, and now this one has a litter of pups. That's not responsible pet ownership, IMO.

I should have saved my rant for another thread, because in no way am I defending the kid. It just angers me to think of all of the animals (many of which are Pit Bulls or Pit mixes) already whiling away in shelters and people like this owner are dumb enough not to spay the dog.

Sorry, but it's an issue that gets me riled up.
March 25, 2009
no cherry it wasnt to you, it was a statement that dogs are not evil,

its a statement that bad homes make bad dogs.. people those parents think that dog is evil.. because of the actions.. i have scars on my hands and elsewhere where i played witha dog too roughly in summer and i got a nasty scar.. mum didnt say kill it.. no it was my fault for not respecting that animal. i learned not to do it again.

i have a few problems with spaying and neutering, but thats off topic.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 25, 2009
Another stupid child for which an animal will pay with it's life. Fucking assholes.

I posted my 2 cents.

And might I add that's one ugly kid. LOL
KidFreeLuvnLife
Another stupid child for which an animal will pay with it's life. Fucking assholes.

I posted my 2 cents.

And might I add that's one ugly kid. LOL

And now she's even uglier! :yeah Methinks she's going to regret this one for the rest of her life.
cherryice
I hope you don't think I was saying PBs are evil, Merc. That was certainly not my intention. I just don't think any dog needs to be bred nowadays. There are far too many sitting in shelters with nowhere to go.

In my experience I have not found pit bulls to be particularly evil.....but many of them are a tad sarcastic and supercilious.
March 25, 2009
The breeding humans nowadays are FAR more evil and horrible than any animal on this planet.

Maybe now the stupid child will learn you don't go near mother animals when they've got babies.

"cherryice

In my experience I have not found pit bulls to be particularly evil.....but many of them are a tad sarcastic and supercilious."
I think "pit bulls" are lovely dogs usually. My neighbor has a really nice one and another friend just got one that is a darling. I have two small dogs myself.

When I was little I was bit on the nose by a basset hound. I have a small scar and can't really remember it. I think I was about four when it happened. I took the dog's bone and he bit me. My parents gave the dogs away since they had another small child and didn't want the dog to be punished. I still have good feelings about that dog and missed him when he was gone sad smiley

As for the story, the dumb kid should listen to adults. It could have been even more serious if the woman had told her not to cross a busy street or something like that. My parents taught me to always mind them or trusted adults and not ask questions at the moment because it could be a safety issue.

The owner shouldn't have to pay for this dumb kid's mistake and the dog shouldn't be punished for protecting her puppies. There is a reason they call female dogs "bitch" and it is expected for the mama dog to act accordingly.
March 25, 2009
I hate to see people get injured, but the little shit got what was coming to her. It could have even been worse - he whole face could have been ripped off. The brat was told "No", but she still went up the stairs, into the bedroom, and into the dog's space. The mother dog felt threatened and bit the intruder. Totally the girl's fault.
March 25, 2009
That's what pisses me off about the owner. A dog all by itself is not, ipso facto, violent. But the owner has a history of having one dog shot and now because of shitty brat, the mother dog is likely to be put down as well, all because she did what any mother animal would do in the same situation-note, stupid Moos, humans are not the only species with an instinct to protect their young. The same thing that most responsible human mothers (as opposed to Moos) would do to protect its young this dog also did. The fact that the dog owner has had a problem in the past, though, did not absolve Moo or Duh or both, to keep brat from going feral to the neighbor's home where it didn't seem capable of understanding an order to leave the dog and pupplies ALONE.

Any fault in this belongs to humans and NOT the dog. Most of the blame goes to Moo.Duh who failed to control feral brat and the brat herself who either could not or would not (probably the latter) obey a simple command to LEAVE THE DOG THE FUCK ALONE. Had it been my brat, I would not have pressed charges and in addition to some pretty painful surgery/recovery, the brat would be soundly spanked. Jeezus Kee-rist! Leeting your brats run feral should activate vists from CPS. This is neglect, pure and simple. Breeders suck. Breeders make me want to two faces puking
March 25, 2009
Yes, there are too many puppies in this world: pit-bulls included. Most people are pandering to idiots. The breed can be quirky at times. The pitbulls I've met would lick me to death.

However, many years ago, when I was in Phoenix, AZ I met Hammer, the bowling pit bull. (featured on 'that's incredible' and also a pic in the national enquirer.) I do not remember how I ended up at the guys house, but there was a female pit bull (who was also friendly) who had just had pups. I asked if I could hold one, the owner says ok. The female was ok, but she gave me this 'look'. I understood it quite well. I put the pup down and backed off. I am glad the pups were quiet: if one had shrieked or even squeeked, I think she would have attacked. As it was, she was tolerant of me picking up her pup.

Typical breeder response.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 25, 2009
This is what happens when parents raise their kids with no discipline. They don't know the meaning of no since there never is anything to back it up with. I do feel sorry for the kid's face, but no way is the dog at fault. She was only acting with her natural instinct to protect her pups.

I do agree, the dog should have been spayed. I don't understand why people feel the need to let their animals have puppies when so many are being euthanized dailly in shelters.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
These brats need to learn that animals are not placed on earth solely for their enjoyment. I can't tell you the number of times stupid moos come up to me to ask if their kyd can pet my dog. I saw 'NO', of course. The dog is a kindly German Shepherd, but he is a dog. I've never seen an ounce of aggression in him, but why take the chance? Anyway, I don't want to interact with their brat while I'm out enjoying a stroll.
March 25, 2009
I had been bitten so many times in my lifetime by my dogs, rabbits, hamsters. And why? Because I was a stupid kid and was doing something idiotic. Nothing mean, just being a kid.

Of course we did have one male dog who was pretty ornery and bit on a semi-regular basis when something didn't suit him. lol
March 25, 2009
MerlynHerne
Had it been my brat, I would not have pressed charges and in addition to some pretty painful surgery/recovery, the brat would be soundly spanked.

The painful surgery/recovery should have been enough, IMHO, along with some stern scolding.

If the girl keeps being punished too much for what she did, she would eventually hate all dogs and even keep a dog just to ABUSE it. Or worse, drown every puppy she sees.=P
I pity the poor dog and her puppies. I do not know that area of Pennsylvania well, but I hope common sense wins out and the dog is allowed to raise her pups.

Stupid hurts, and now that batshit brat will have a reminder of it every single day of her life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login