Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spiderman swings to the rescue to save frightened autistic boy trapped on window-ledge

Posted by Anonymous User 
Daily Mail

Spiderman took a break from rescuing the citizens of New York City to help an autistic boy who became so frightened during his first day at school that he climbed through a third-floor window.

The youngster walked along the ledge and refused to come back, leaving his mother, teachers and the Bangkok fire service stumped for ways to rescue him.

It seemed an impossible situation - until his mother remembered his love of Spiderman.

Fireman Sonchai Yoosaba rushed back to the fire station and donned his second uniform - a Spiderman outfit which he uses to liven up school drills.

Then Spidey swung into action, getting back to the special school's window and calming the youngster down with reassuring superhero patter.

Mr Somchai said: 'I told him Spider-Man is here to rescue you, no monsters are going to attack you and I told him to walk slowly towards me as running could be dangerous.'

The boy immediately stood up and walked into his waiting hero's arms, police said.

The superhero was created by comic-writer Stan Lee in the early 1960s, and has resurged in popularity around the world in recent years thanks in part to the trilogy of films starring Tobey McGuire as the webbed crusader.
Good lord. That would be the day I'd risk my life for a kid.

Nothing more undignifying than falling from the 3rd story dressed as Spider Man.

They should have tazed the little freak and let him fall.
Kudos to the firemen and mom thinking out of the box.
Darwin loses again.
Pity it wasn't Black Widow Spiderman.
Next time, grease the ledge.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
When the damaged kid is out on a ledge again at age 18, is the fireman going to have to disguise himself as a naked tart?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login