Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nauseating Mommy Board Attacking CF'ers

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Nauseating Mommy Board Attacking CF'ers
March 25, 2009
Just came across this doozy of a discussion. Note the condescending tones from those breeder cunts.

So to sum it up, I've noted the following:

1. Unless you want to breed, you haven't met the love of your life yet
2. No one can resist the urge to breed
3. It's OK for people to choose to be childfree (oh gee, thanks!)
4. You can be considered "childfree" at any point just because you don't have kids, then lose the title once you spawn, making the term "childfree" just a temporary thing
5. The childfree are angry, lonely and bitter

http://www.momversation.com/episodes/childfree-by-choice#comments

Be prepared, the comments all have that "mommy" sound to them................. BLEAH
Re: Nauseating Mommy Board Attacking CF'ers
March 25, 2009
Huh...sounds like an awful lot of sour grapes. I've never met anyone more angry, lonely and bitter than a SAHMoo.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 25, 2009
Oh, and I forgot to add:

Anybody choosing to be chidlfree would be an unfit parent, anyway. Breeders are such shining examples of parents, don't 'cha know?
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
They're just pissed that they can't take back their decision to breed.

If we regret our decision not to have kids, it's an easy fix to become parents. They don't have the luxury of undoing their spawn. No wonder they're so jealous of us.
March 25, 2009
That's why I chose not to listen to such bleating.

They all think alike.eye rolling smiley
March 25, 2009
Oh, honey, I can resist the urge.
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
Eh, who cares what they think. I'm content with my decision to be CF so why bother worrying about what parents say about me? Besides, lets be honest, both CF and parents do a lot of talking shit about each other. It's not a matter of who is wrong or right, we just have a different perspective than them. Some parents are upstanding people and some are shit. The same goes for Childfree people. I don't think these using generalizations/stereotypes to attack each other, from either side, are doing much good. Though, I admit to having done this before. Yes, I'm a hypocrite.eye rolling smiley
March 25, 2009
There was another thread on this momversation topic. Some of us, including me, commented on it.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,61148,page=1

"I thank god I'm an atheist!" -- Mike "Meathead" Stivic (from All in the Family)
March 25, 2009
"Just Say No" to Heather Armstrong.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
I love how they talk about a "biological clock" and how it is unavoidable. Well your body is set up to want sex a lot too. How is it that you're not jumping every attractive person you see? It's called self control and thinking logically, not being an instinctual animal. What a passel of boorish fools.
CFBitchfromLA
March 25, 2009
I took the batteries out of my biological clock.
March 26, 2009
CFBitchfromLA
I took the batteries out of my biological clock.

Put mine in a sex toy Dh and I have fun with ~smirk~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login